TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #43

Status
Not open for further replies.
OT I guess, but I have to stick up for Pit bulls. I have one that I rescued from our local animal shelter and she is the sweetest dog in the world. A mix between a black lab and a pit bull. She was abused and has many scars, both that you can see, and emotional scars. However, in her time with us (almost 4 years) she has become a wonderful addition to our family, and we are teaching her that she can trust and feel love safe from harm.

K, stepping down from my soap box now. Just wanted to say, these dogs get a bad rap, and it's not always fair.
I know there are good ones( Pits) as Cesar would say only bad dog trainers ! (LOL), I was mainly referring to the fact that in the area chained up mean dogs are in nearly every back yard.

Was it normal or not for Hailey to leave without taking anything? Why can't her family answer this question?

This article is taking this info from the affidavit of Jan 6, so this is info LE gained from interviewing those who know Hailey:

Nothing was noted to be missing from Hailey Dunn's room, including an MP3 player, toothbrush, contact solution, jacket and other personal items that those who knew her said she would not have left home without. Friends and family said that leaving her home for an extended period without checking in with her mother was "uncharacteristic."

KVMC/KAUM Radio, January 4:

The fact that Hailey never packed any bags leads family and friends to believe that she didn't leave intentionally. "That raised some red flags to us, and really, really worried us." said Shawn Adkins.

http://kvmckaum.blogspot.com/2011/01/hailey-dunn-case-now-missing-persons.html

Nancy Grace, January 4 (same day):

GRACE: Miss Dunn, when she would typically go for a sleepover, would she take a bag and take a lot of stuff with her?

B. DUNN: Nothing at all.

GRACE: OK.

B. DUNN: She would —

GRACE: Go ahead, dear.

B. DUNN: She would just go over there with whatever was on her back, and wait until the next day to come home, brush her teeth, take a bath, freshen up.

GRACE: Right. Right. That makes perfect sense to me. So the fact that she did not take anything with her, that doesn`t strike you as unusual.

B. DUNN: Right.

This is the first I have heard of him coming home for lunch. He must have had a really LONG lunch break to drive from Snyder to C-City, eat, and then drive back to Snyder.

When/where did that all come out about him going home for lunch? I lived in C-City and went to college in Snyder. It wasn't a drive I would do between classes even.

I think that has all been a misunderstanding from what BD likely said. I think she said that she thought he had come home around "lunchtime", which appears to be, in BD's mind anyway, 1pm. She also said she called DD at lunchtime and it has since come out that she called around 1pm. Which makes sense in her working day. 1pm is exactly the half way point in her 12 hour shift.

MOO

I keep reading posts about the phones, taking their phones giving them phones that could be tracked etc. Wondering if they are in touch with each other ! IMO All they would have to do is get a message through a friends phone to each other. And buy trac phones ! Who would know? IMO I think they BD and SA) are in touch with other via voice not just texts.

lol, I hope the FBI did give BD a phone, lol. Oh waittttttttttt.............maybe she just figured out it was bugged and that's why the call 911 message came about, maybe it was to SA. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Oh hold on! We also heard about those mean LE taking her phone, but now they might haver given her one to replace it? People need to get their stories straight.

That's what I meant the other day by saying I wondered if the the 911 message was to SA but I didn't clarify or explain further as I'm workin... :innocent:

She seemed irritated when she said the 911 "plea" to her daughter too.

I wonder if LE looked in the water tower (across the street)? I remember (I was very small under 10 years old) that they found body/bodies in the water tower. We lived in Snyder and I didn't understand why the person did that.

I wonder if LE looked in the water tower (across the street)? I remember (I was very small under 10 years old) that they found body/bodies in the water tower. We lived in Snyder and I didn't understand why the person did that.

:wagon:

This is the first I have heard of him coming home for lunch. He must have had a really LONG lunch break to drive from Snyder to C-City, eat, and then drive back to Snyder.

When/where did that all come out about him going home for lunch? I lived in C-City and went to college in Snyder. It wasn't a drive I would do between classes even.

If you look back in the earliest news articles, you'll see them reporting that LE told them (the media) that Shawn came home at 1pm, and that's when Hailey said she was going to MB's (not her Dad's), and she left.

If you look at Billie's friend's posts (czgtz), you'll see where she says it came out during LE questioning the next day on Dec 29 of Billie and Shawn that Billie had assumed Shawn came home at lunchtime, 1pm, and that is the time she gave LE for when Hailey went missing.

Later (see my post upthread for the date), it changed to 3pm from 1pm.

That's the point...he didn't read any information about cell pings catching killers obviously. He was likely only interested in the gruesome killing details of those stories anyway IMO.

Do we know which crimes SA/BD was interested in?.........clues????
Anyone have a list???

How easy would it to be to climb with a 110 lb weight to get to the top to throw something in ? That would be a real fete I would think ! but who knows ! Bottled water for me !! IMO Any water workers on here? Maybe they can answer.

Passion, I think that list is back toward the beginning of this thread...I think it was Pensfan who provided a short summary of each of the crimes in the "reading list."

Hotmama, sorry, I didn't see that you were new.

To search for a member's posts, click the Advanced Search link, and put the name (in this case, czgtz) in the username field. You can set parameters to put them in ascending/descending date order, etc.

For the early news articles, I can give you some links if you need them. Just let me know.

I keep reading posts about the phones, taking their phones giving them phones that could be tracked etc. Wondering if they are in touch with each other ! IMO All they would have to do is get a message through a friends phone to each other. And buy trac phones ! Who would know? IMO I think they BD and SA) are in touch with other via voice not just texts.

BD herself likely gave that way on NG when she said they'd been in touch by text and then said he didn't have a phone. So LE would have to get search warrants on all the phones of his relatives. And hers. And any other "bat phones" that they might be getting from friends and/or relatives.

If they want to communicate with each other in secret they can do it. But if they are, well what does that say about BD's involvement?

MOO

If Billie can reach him by phone...she needs to ask him to get his butt down to LE and help them "take the focus off of him" so they can move on. And if he won't do this, Billie needs to wake up and realize she is on her own now and cooperate with LE by making a list of all of SA's favorite places...come on, Billie, be proactive instead of feeling sorry for yourself.

How easy would it to be to climb with a 110 lb weight to get to the top to throw something in ? That would be a real fete I would think ! but who knows ! Bottled water for me !! IMO Any water workers on here? Maybe they can answer.

You make a good point-- how fit do we think SA is? Obviously, it's been done, but this guy? :waitasec:

eta: Oh wait, he's over six feet, right?

I think he was going to use work as an alibi and then say he didn't feel good and went directly to his mom's.
Instead, he went to BD's not realizing his phone would give him away - then turned it off or whatever to make it stop pinging.
Continues with his plan at 9:38 and lands at mom's house makes calls to be certain it is tracked to the area of his mom's (still trying to make an alibi).

You make a good point-- how fit do we think SA is? Obviously, it's been done, but this guy? :waitasec:
And these towers are surrounded by Apartments, surely someone would have seen that?IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck