State v Bradley Cooper 4-28-2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched the HT video. she is absolutely not wearing the necklace.

but.... it doesn't matter.

Does anyone remember when the first discussions of the necklace began in this case? Was it before or after BC was taken into custody? Was it in the news in '08?

If the note the jury sent the judge today is any indication, they don't want to hear anymore about ducks, sticks or necklaces.

Does anyone remember when the first discussions of the necklace began in this case? Was it before or after BC was taken into custody? Was it in the news in '08?

I'll try to find some links, but it was definitely before BC was taken into custody. I remember thinking at the time "This guy is a piece of work. Kills his wife, but then keeps the necklace so he can sell it".

Obviously my view had changed since then...

If the note the jury sent the judge today is any indication, they don't want to hear anymore about ducks, sticks or necklaces.

as well the defense indicated the case was within a day or two completion for their part, leaving only rebuttal and any possible time for this new router evidence if it comes in. closing arguments and then it is to the jury. not much longer.

I just watched the HT video. she is absolutely not wearing the necklace.

but.... it doesn't matter.

I agree, despite what friends said, I never put much in the fact she wasn't wearing the necklace when she was found.

I'll try to find some links, but it was definitely before BC was taken into custody. I remember thinking at the time "This guy is a piece of work. Kills his wife, but then keeps the necklace so he can sell it".

Obviously my view had changed since then...

If it was discussed in the news before he was taken into custody, the fact that he didn't throw the necklace in the lake is more evidence of his innocence. He would have to know it would incriminate him. I wonder if he didn't even know it was there since it was with her other jewelry.

If it was discussed in the news before he was taken into custody, the fact that he didn't throw the necklace in the lake is more evidence of his innocence. He would have to know it would incriminate him. I wonder if he didn't even know it was there since it was with her other jewelry.

The theory that he kept the necklace so he could sell it was one of the ideas floated on here.

I thought it was nonsense then too.

[/ATTACH]

Otto,

I think this is where some posters see the necklace(someone correct me if I'm wrong). In the first photo there is a faint dark line leaning to the right side of NC which would work since you can tell by her shoulder she is leaning that way. Sorry for my poor drawing skills in the second picture. Hope this helps.

Since she's looking in a different direction in each of the photos, I used the shoulders as a reference point. I don't see a necklace where the circle is, or anywhere else.

coopernecklace2.jpg

Since she's looking in a different direction in each of the photos, I used the shoulders as a reference point. I don't see a necklace where the circle is, or anywhere else.

coopernecklace2.jpg

We need a photography forensic analyst to come here and break down the pixels for us. That way they can tell us that pixel 999845, 999846, 999764 and 984634 are positive RGB, therefore must be the necklace.

Eye_believe can probably tell you. He seemed to be so totally enthralled in her autopsy. Why?

It is another one of the pieces of CE on my "other" list and I am wondering if it's been squashed or is on the list to be squashed.

I 'm holding a space here for<modsnip>, the innocent children in all of this. I know what it is like to raise a young child without one parent due to death, because I live and my husband died of cancer when our son was 4 1/2, <modsnip>, at the time of Nancy's death. I know the sadness the surviving parent experiences. I know the yearning of a child to remember what life was like before everything changed suddenly. It is so hard to explain death to children when they are that young. I feel deeply for <modsnip>. I know what it is like to miss my twin, to yearn deeply for a connection that is no longer there.

Just to not lose sight of these innocent victims, I wanted to post a victim statement.

At some point this trial will be over. Regardless of the outcome, these sad and hard facts of life and death remain, and there really is no justice to make it right. There is no true justice for the children. It is not fair.....but it is what they will grapple with for the rest of their lives. I cry for them and I hold their innocence closely to my own heart. I never knew Nancy.

We need a photography forensic analyst to come here and break down the pixels for us. That way they can tell us that pixel 999845, 999846, 999764 and 984634 are positive RGB, therefore must be the necklace.

But of course! Actually, there's no amount of inverting, RGB or CMYK mixing that reveals anything. It's simply not there. With images, if something is there, there's usually a way to bring it out.

But of course! Actually, there's no amount of inverting, RGB or CMYK mixing that reveals anything. It's simply not there. With images, if something is there, there's usually a way to bring it out.

Actually I think you did. I didn't see anything before but right in the center of your circle, you can see the pendant. It is grey but it's right where you plotted it to be. With the emphasis added with the circle, you can see the "V" of the chain coming off of it. It's not a big deal because I don't think it matters in terms of guilt or innocence but it sure looks like her necklace to me.

So what exactly does the note from the jurors mean? Does it mean that the Judge is not going to allow new experts to be added to list, as it would mean making the trial even longer? Does it mean that jurors have heard enough to make a decision?

Why did JA really call NC from BA cell phone late at night when NC was at the party on July 11th? Calling to see if she wanted to leave the party to go to JA to drink wine does not make sense.

Looks like your circle is exactly where I drew the necklace. Doesn't mean it is, but now I'm more inclined to believe it is.

First necklace reference seems to start here: This is in the post on here from this site.

Page 1 of 42 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 > Last »

08-28-2008, 11:33 PM

08-29-2008, 12:06 AM
The Saint

thanks, entrenous. i was trying to think of tom's name.

i was looking at the pictures on the memorial site and nancy was wearing her diamond stud earrings and diamond necklace at the party that night (titled "the saddest party").

i wonder whether these were the pieces of jewelry that her family asked for.
if they were still on her body, it would point away from a random killer (although not for certain).

Actually I think you did. I didn't see anything before but right in the center of your circle, you can see the pendant. It is grey but it's right where you plotted it to be. With the emphasis added with the circle, you can see the "V" of the chain coming off of it. It's not a big deal because I don't think it matters in terms of guilt or innocence but it sure looks like her necklace to me.

I don't think the chain is long enough to reach that far.

So what exactly does the note from the jurors mean? Does it mean that the Judge is not going to allow new experts to be added to list, as it would mean making the trial even longer? Does it mean that jurors have heard enough to make a decision?

Wouldn't we all like to know! I know the note referenced "we" about the jury. But was this simply a note by one juror, or did several jurors meet to write the note? Anyone have clarification?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie