2011.06.18 TRIAL Day Twenty-two (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
HHJP: an order. Motions for sanctions/motion to compel. What is to be included in those reports. Lets make sure your re read that and comply so we have no more hickups. Be prepared to work next sat until three pm. will let you know that one witness a day will not get us to where we need to be, I will not hurry you but give you more hours. Longer on saturday and extend the days to six. I will make that decision on Tuesday. Any other matters?

Nine am Monday morning.

His testimony was draining......I'm exhausted from listening to that!

IMO JP shouldn't be cutting the court days short by 20-30 minutes practically every day. He needs to go an hour over instead.

They took ICA right out again. Love these guards

Why didn't Ashton bring up the deteriorated condition of the duct tape? If it was placed later when the body was completely skeletonized, wouldn't be tape be in much better shape?

Or did he touch on this and I missed it?

One witness a day! Not going to work. but what will work is working late and long hours. Yee Haw...the jurors deserve to have respect of their time and effort. The DT is trying to make sure that alternates are needed and the originals flitter away.
Good for hhjp! He is smart as a whip and is not going to let minutia disrupt this proceeding.
MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member