Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Trino that is just so sad to read.. alot of families move out to the country to avoid those kinds of problems and to raise their children in a more safe, slowed-down environment. I always loved the country for that reason. I'm tired of these low life druggy losers taking over and acting as if they are wanted in OUR community's. Go find a island and get the hell out of here. :furious:

Seems like our world is getting sicker and sicker.

As for torture - I can think of quite a few things I would like to do to these people. Before I would start with the torture however, I would sit them in a chair and tie them - no wait, NAIL THEIR F'ING TESTICLES TO THE CHAIR. That should keep them from getting up while I continue with other tactics.

They did mention shoe prints as part of the evidence collected. If someone were already stopped, I think the girls would have tried to avoid them even if it meant turning around to go the other way. She had a cell phone. Why didn't she use it? If they felt like something was wrong at all...why didn't Taylor just call for her grandfather to come?!

I'm guessing this happened so fast, neither of the girls knew what was coming and Taylor never had time to call her grandfather.

Lurker here popping in...
There is a timeline posted on NewsOK that is helpful because it has a map. I don't know how to or if I'm allowed to post that here. But, according to that map, the bridge that the news says the girls had walked to is 1/4 mile further from the home than where the girls were found. If there is evidence that the girls actually made it to the bridge, then I believe they may have encountered something at the bridge and then started to run home. The shooters knew they'd been observed and took a minute or two to get to their car, or decide what to do, or whatever. The girls had made it 1/4 mile in the direction of their home, when they were overtaken by the vehicle with the shooters. The shooters killed those precious girls then made a u turn and left from the direction they came.
This all fits, time-wise. Teens meander at about 3 miles/hour. That speed would get them to the bridge (3/4 miles from the home) in 15 minutes.

good morning torsade, welcome aboard ws
happy you are speaking out now & thanks for the link

There is a timeline posted on NewsOK that is helpful because it has a map. I don't know how to or if I'm allowed to post that here. But, according to that map, the bridge that the news says the girls had walked to is 1/4 mile further from the home than where the girls were found. If there is evidence that the girls actually made it to the bridge, then I believe they may have encountered something at the bridge and then started to run home. The shooters knew they'd been observed and took a minute or two to get to their car, or decide what to do, or whatever. The girls had made it 1/4 mile in the direction of their home, when they were overtaken by the vehicle with the shooters. The shooters killed those precious girls then made a u turn and left from the direction they came.
This all fits, time-wise. Teens meander at about 3 miles/hour. That speed would get them to the bridge (3/4 miles from the home) in 15 minutes.

Thanks, Torsade! Here's the link: http://newsok.com/article/3255986

There is a timeline posted on NewsOK that is helpful because it has a map.

Welcome to WS Torsade! Thanks for the link. Here is the map you found w/timeline.

j11welcrimemap.jpg

About the tire tracks. This article appears to have been updated but once said this:

Tire tracks preserved before heavy rains hit the area late Sunday show that a vehicle traveled down the road, then turned around near the ditch where the girls were found.

http://www.newsok.com/article/3255420/

Welcome to WS Torsade! Thanks for the link. Here is the map you found w/timeline.

j11welcrimemap.jpg

LE has been saying that they're thinking locals committed the murders because of the isolated location. But I think the map backs up SS's theory that the murderers could well be outsiders. All you have to do to get to the site is turn off of HWY 75 and then turn down the first street.

LE has been saying that they're thinking locals committed the murders because of the isolated location. But I think the map backs up SS's theory that the murderers could well be outsiders. All you have to do to get to the site is turn off of HWY 75 and then turn down the first street.
...or exit I40 and drive 5 miles...no turns....

Not sure if this was posted yet:

http://www.newsok.com/article/3256335/

Authorities talk about the two weapons, saying one was "high-powered" and one was "low-powered". They also said a news station showed footage of the shell casings on the ground.

Kicked out shell casings mean semi-automatic pistols, as opposed to revolvers. Semi-autos are also easier to shoot, and to shoot quickly, than revolvers.

My speculation:
High powered could mean .45ACP or .40S&W. Conceivably it could even be 9mm, but that's a stretch. Low powered sounds like a .22 or similar small round.

The reporters and LE also are insistant that it local because of where it is. NG last night was saying also outsiders could have easily done this because of how close the hwy is..the reporter was adamant that the road is not noticable, it's not easy for outsiders to come upon. Traveled by locals, but not outsiders.

Now, they could be wrong. But they live there and understand more the actual layout.

Do we have any sleuthers in this area?

The reporters and LE also are insistant that it local because of where it is. NG last night was saying also outsiders could have easily done this because of how close the hwy is..the reporter was adamant that the road is not noticable, it's not easy for outsiders to come upon. Traveled by locals, but not outsiders.

Now, they could be wrong. But they live there and understand more the actual layout.

It could go either way. If the region is a center of drug activity, outsiders could be coming in delivering or picking up shipments. Outsiders could have learned a lot just by coming in to pick up their meth shipment.

I'm not sure I buy the drug deal scenario. Selling drugs is one thing. A double-murder, especially of two young girls, is in an entirely different league.

Not to mention the fact, that if the drug runners were outsiders, the girls wouldn't have recognized them anyway. Why kill them when you can just deny it? Young kids on a rural road at dusk?

And if this bridge was a hotspot of local activity, why do a drug deal there?

Four days and still too many questions.

I can't imagine what kind of threat these little girls could have been to someone that they had to shoot them. Whoever did this has no soul.

At yesterdays presser, the spokesman stated that while they are considering all possibilities, they feel this is a local crime. The spokesman said (paraphraising) that getting to the location required alot of directions and was not easy to find even in daylight. Not that easily accesable by the nearest highway.

IMO, the girls came across someone they knew commiting a crime. An unknown person could have cared less and would have gone on about their way.

Also, IIRC, the spokesman also said that OSBI has not been able to contact and interview everyone they needed to and that reason could be summertime, people on vacation, etc.

Do we have any sleuthers in this area?

I don't live anywhere near there, but looking at the scene on an aerial map, there are very dense woods on the west side of the street and a strip of woods on the east. If there was a local connection in the area for drug sales (which there certainly is) that bridge could be a convenient meeting place for getting supply from someone from Tulsa -- much less obvious than having a gang member visit your home! Maybe the girls recognized the local connection and maybe the gang members didn't want to take a chance they'd mention what they saw.
It's hard for me to believe that anyone who had never killed before could shoot little girls in the face.

Not sure if this info was already posted if so sorry for the duplicate information.

Linda Kaye PlackerDate of Birth:13 Apr 1981Gender:Female Birth County:Harris Father's Name:peter Steven PlackerMother's Name:Vickie Ann Paschal Roll Number:1981_0015

I am assuming that Peter and Vickie are the grandparents.

I think they need to reinterrogate the boys in the pickup with the shotgun that were just out shooting "just like they always do." I wouldn't be surprised if the weapons are in that Bad Creek near where everyone throws things off the bridge.

This sounds to me like a 17-21 year old male showing off to his buddies.

They are drinking and have been shooting for a while. One starts bragging about his skills. They other denies anyone can out shoot him.

"The next thing we see we shoot as quick as we can."

Hey, look someone's walking down the road. They are the next thing we see. Come on, you chicken.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288