Deceased/Not Found WA - Rachael Anderson, 40, Clarkston, 16 April 2010 - #2 *C. Capone guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just reading the girls' FB page, and I noticed a few people saying that they are hearing rumors they are hoping aren't true. Curious as to what those "rumors" are and if it's as bad as it sounds I am hoping they aren't true either. But when all we have to fly on how is it not that easy to get sucked up in ANY rumor we hear. I know miracles DO happen everyday, but the odds of bringing Rachael home alive after all this time is looking pretty slim.
I think the girls and everyone is doing a fabulous job in doing benefits and keeping the word out there also. I am hoping today is the day we at least hear SOMETHING...... *fingers crossed*

It's just my :twocents:, but I think if CC had anything to do with this, she is within a 50 mile radius of Moscow.

I can't understand why LE doesn't come out in missing person cases and ask the public to check their properties. Especially within the city limits. People could do this in less than 1/2 hour, they could check their businesses also in that amount of time. Employee's could take 30 minutes of their time and help search the property or area of their employers. ???

I saved this article from Kayleah's case, and posted it in Susan Cox Powell's case. I think it's a great "pointer" for searching for missing people.

http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/23051506/detail.html

It's just my :twocents:, but I think if CC had anything to do with this, she is within a 50 mile radius of Moscow.

I can't understand why LE doesn't come out in missing person cases and ask the public to check their properties. Especially within the city limits. People could do this in less than 1/2 hour, they could check their businesses also in that amount of time. Employee's could take 30 minutes of their time and help search the property or area of their employers. ???

I saved this article from Kayleah's case, and posted it in Susan Cox Powell's case. I think it's a great "pointer" for searching for missing people.

I do believe that FAMILY has asked people to check their properties (but NOT LE), but still nothing???? WTH is going on?
http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/92466914.html

I do believe that FAMILY has asked people to check their properties (but NOT LE), but still nothing???? WTH is going on?
http://www.klewtv.com/news/local/92466914.html

Yes, I remember that--the family and friends are doing a wonderful job. I honestly don't see how they are getting any sleep---prolly just from exhaustion. A support system is so vital in this. Keep the faith and prayers alive that LE has something that will lead to an answer.

Are you a member of FB group 141? Do you know what rumors they are talking about? It is easy to get sucked up in rumors, but a person is missing...a rumor could be a tip, ya know.

Yes, I remember that--the family and friends are doing a wonderful job. I honestly don't see how they are getting any sleep---prolly just from exhaustion. A support system is so vital in this. Keep the faith and prayers alive that LE has something that will lead to an answer.

Are you a member of FB group 141? Do you know what rumors they are talking about? It is easy to get sucked up in rumors, but a person is missing...a rumor could be a tip, ya know.

I am a member Hollyblue, but I don't have any idea what rumors they are talking about! I want to find out tho!

http://dw.courts.wa.gov/index.cfm?f...A0D0CFBCA&dt=3F6DC25CBDF8B8AA2488E62EC3481E8C

Superior Court Case Summary

Court: Asotin Superior
Case Number: 10-3-00004-5

Sub Docket Date Docket Code Docket Description Misc Info
- 01-07-2010 $FFR Filing Fee Received 260.00
1 01-07-2010 PTDSS Petition For Dissolution
2 01-07-2010 SM Summons
3 01-14-2010 AF Affidavit Re Out-of-state Service
4 01-15-2010 AFSR Affidavit/dclr/cert Of Service

I was thinking no activity since February, but it's January. She didn't get very far with this.....????

Good detective work! I am sure the cops realize the harassment started almost immediately after she filed for a divorce. It seems obvious to me the husband is involved unless she was seeing someone who has a jealous, mentally ill girlfriend or wife! JMO

Someone has to find out what those *Rumors* are about!!

I was thinking about Rachael's sons last night. Were they in the midst of all that harassment/stalking? How scary for them! I'm sure Rachael shielded them as much as possible, but they had to have felt her stress to a certain degree, poor little guys. I wonder what CC's relationship with them was like? Didn't he feel like a knowing they too would be affected by what he was doing to their Mom?

I was thinking about Rachael's sons last night. Were they in the midst of all that harassment/stalking? How scary for them! I'm sure Rachael shielded them as much as possible, but they had to have felt her stress to a certain degree, poor little guys. I wonder what CC's relationship with them was like? Didn't he feel like a knowing they too would be affected by what he was doing to their Mom?

It is terrifying for kids when their parents are being stalked. My daughter was afraid to walk to the bus stop like she'd done for years. These stalkers made threats to gang rape her. People who do things like what was done to Rachael and her family deserve to spend time in prison. It's NOT okay to behave like this, although countless people get away with it while enlisting friends and family members to help out.

It sounds like someone was trying to drive Rachael insane, push her over the edge. Whomever was behind this is a dangerous person filled with rage and hatred to a degree they certainly are not normal by any standard.

I agree, knowing he admitted to be the one doing the stalking HOW could he do that to those boys? Let alone doing it to Rachael.... Today I am spending the day asking as many questions as I can to whomever will listen... I don't care if they ARE rumors.. I want to know WHAT is being said.

I agree, knowing he admitted to be the one doing the stalking HOW could he do that to those boys? Let alone doing it to Rachael.... Today I am spending the day asking as many questions as I can to whomever will listen... I don't care if they ARE rumors.. I want to know WHAT is being said.

I guess I missed it where the husband admitted he was doing the stalking. Where do we find a source for that?

Maybe a few more places they could search or post flyers:

*Outfitter stores, sporting good stores, the sporting goods dept of larger stores (Wally's)--men don't read the flyers in the lobby!!...and it is that time of year.

*Boating suppliers, anything to do with outdoor activites!

*Truck drivers, UPS, FED-X, postal carriers, deliver drivers of retailers. Lumberyards, Home Depot, hardware stores, and nurseries. People are beginning to do home improvements and outdoor landscaping now and these as other businesses have delivery drivers.

*Realtors. They are out there constantly and besides checking can get the word out as well.

*Colleges-The campus is buzzing all the time and they go on adventures on the week-end also.

I know there are many more---the pic in the car window is an excellent idea too.

Keep her name out there.

(Above BBM) EXCELLENT suggestions hollyblue

It is terrifying for kids when their parents are being stalked. My daughter was afraid to walk to the bus stop like she'd done for years. These stalkers made threats to gang rape her. People who do things like what was done to Rachael and her family deserve to spend time in prison. It's NOT okay to behave like this, although countless people get away with it while enlisting friends and family members to help out.

It sounds like someone was trying to drive Rachael insane, push her over the edge. Whomever was behind this is a dangerous person filled with rage and hatred to a degree they certainly are not normal by any standard.

My take on the stalking is "scare her to death, and reel her back in to feel safe".... that is until she figured out what was going on.... IF she figured it out. But when something that scary is going on who is the first person you think you can trust? Even tho you filed divorce papers, doesn't mean at that time she thought that this man would actually do what he was doing to her. So my guess remains the same as it always has ... she figured it out, she confronted him, things got crazy, he hurt her, and here we are, wondering if he has her stashed or if he killed her in the fit or rage.

Either way, he needs to fry. IMO

Thank you 1for1!!! (for asking around).

I guess I missed it where the husband admitted he was doing the stalking. Where do we find a source for that?

It came to me straight from the family, but I will see if I can find where it was said other then that.... knox do you remember??

If CC did it i think a 50 mile radius is probably undershooting it a bit.....not to mention that it would take thousands of people months to search a 50 mile radius of Moscow. if you go to this website

http://www.daftlogic.com/projects-google-maps-distance-calculator.htm
then click on moscow then click on a second distance it will show you 50 miles away from moscow in every direction.
Please take note of all of the open space most of this is wilderness....and all of the green boxes are national forest.

You will see that the clearwater national forest is about 60 miles away from Moscow (maybe a little farther actual driving). It is about 70 miles wide east to west and continues along with other national forest for about 250 miles north to south.

It gives you an idea of the task at hand when it comes to searching.....

Totally agree Pickie, and they should do time for it. To me it's form of terrorism, and some people have a hard time getting over it...some never do and suffer from PTSD. It's a form of mental abuse in the highest degree..I can't imagine the anger and fear you must have felt for someone to do this---especially your daughter. They are sick, cowardly, immature people IMO.

The bad thing with this area is there are a lot of forests and wilderness. Not to mention the Snake and Clearwater Rivers.

I know that they were doing searches when she first went missing, but I don't remember seeing or hearing anything about any other searches recently. Does anyone else know?

It came to me straight from the family, but I will see if I can find where it was said other then that.... knox do you remember??

Ugghh, sorry I don't. But you were not the only one who has stated it.

A co-worker, today, said that it's amazing how fast the news has died down about Rachael.

I hope the silence means they have a suspect and are working towards an arrest. Praying that silence from the police means the police are working hard, following many leads. Hoping it doesn't mean there aren't enough leads to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member