Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, where are Dolce, Ms. Peel, gardenhart, Pink Panther? We haven't seen Lake Erie Princess or Meena for a long time. Maybe progress is too slow.

Thanks Everyone for the warm welcome back from my vacation!:blushing: Sorry it took me a few days to thank you, I just arrived back late Sat. night. So much to catch up on & get myself adjusted to MI's time zone. Thank You to everyone who helped out with media while I was on vacation too! :blowkiss:

O/T: San Diego & the Coachella Music Festival were both so much fun & exciting too! Except for a brief meeting Friday with a 2ft Pacific Diamondback Rattle Snake when my brother & I took a hike in the canyon by his house.:snake: He was 3ft from me when he let us know he was there. My next step would have been even closer to him. I didn't know I could still do a running broad jump or move that fast anymore. We took a couple of pics of him & I will post them along with others from the Music Festival & my trip when they are done being edited. I will let you all know when they are posted in an album to see. Got some excellent shots of Joss Stone too when she was only aprox. 10-15ft. away from me! Much better than a rattle snake being a bit too close!!! :crazy:

Now back to the subject of the thread & so many new docs & threads to catch up on! :shocked2:
That is so sweet of you Fifth & everyone for such a warm welcome back! :grouphug:
:blowkiss: :blowkiss: :blowkiss: :grouphug: :rose: :rose:

:rose:'s
:angel:

Try this one:

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...nthony-change-of-venue-050309,0,3113387.story

Report: Casey Anthony defense team to file for change of venue

Not to go off topic but is it just me or does Cindy look scary in this snapshot of the video, she looks like she's ready to pounce....learned a few things here and there from basic living and psychology courses many years ago....the only time someone gets that defensive is when they have something to hide and can't get control of the situation to make someone believe them....why is she so concerned whether or not anyone believes KC if she was really innocent, those answers would come easily and with conviction, not sounding like she's ramming it down his throat!

I agree, Oldsoul. I wonder if Angel knows the best place to find video for Mr. Baez today. I am usually two minutes late and a hat size short.

Also, where are Dolce, Ms. Peel, gardenhart, Pink Panther? We haven't seen Lake Erie Princess or Meena for a long time. Maybe progress is too slow.

Thnx for remembering that I am alive. I don't get to post, but I do lurk and read.

My son's idiot wife of 12 years, left him and the 3 children in 10/08.(11, 10, and 8 mos.) I help with the baby while he works. At 57 I am ready after a day with baby to turn in for the night at 9 pm ! LOL, ~ and I am a "night owl !" (Was)

What is wrong with Mother's today ? Deserting or murdering their wee ones ?

I hope someday he meets someone really nice.. he did not deserve this. He is a good man, and a hard worker ![:blowkiss:/

Looking into the planets of Linda D.-B., it will be best for her cause if the trial is not moved. By progression, she has Mercury conjunct the South Node. Stay in Orlando! Other than that problem, she does have both Uranus and Pluto on the Baez legal planets, a powerful smack down. By progression, Jupiter in her alignment has come into square with her natal Mars. That promises intense adversary rivalry but not necessarily luck or a victory.

HEY! That is my birthday!!!! lol im just in 65:) go linda go!!!!

HEY! That is my birthday three!!!! :cake4u: :partyguy:

I thought it was pretty cool when I heard that the trial was scheduled to start on our b-day, but now that the DP is back on the table I expect it will be postponed.

Looking into the planets of Linda D.-B., it will be best for her cause if the trial is not moved. By progression, she has Mercury conjunct the South Node. Stay in Orlando! Other than that problem, she does have both Uranus and Pluto on the Baez legal planets, a powerful smack down. By progression, Jupiter in her alignment has come into square with her natal Mars. That promises intense adversary rivalry but not necessarily luck or a victory.

I don't like the sound of that. I haven't seen LDB too much in the videos. I'll tell you who I really did like was that tall kinda lanky guy with grayish hair and glasses that really jumped up and just told it like it is in one of the hearings. Wish I knew his name. He was a firecracker, very intense and passionate for a simple hearing. He'd outdo JB and LKB in a New York minute.

I don't like the sound of that. I haven't seen LDB too much in the videos. I'll tell you who I really did like was that tall kinda lanky guy with grayish hair and glasses that really jumped up and just told it like it is in one of the hearings. Wish I knew his name. He was a firecracker, very intense and passionate for a simple hearing. He'd outdo JB and LKB in a New York minute.

I believe his name is Jeff Ashton. I like him too, but I also think LDB will do a bang-up job. :)

The change of venue motion was time stamped as received by the court yesterday May 4 at 4:38PM. Attached to this motion was a statement from Casey Anthony, however, that statement was signed by a Casey and notarized by on 12/10/08. Would a chart show any insight as to why the delay in filing? If they discussed this back in May, why is he just now filing this? She names the location in her statement so obviously they already new where they wanted to move to way back then. Also, having the date of this motion and time...will that tell if the motion will be granted or any other insights?

The change of venue motion was time stamped as received by the court yesterday May 4 at 4:38PM. Attached to this motion was a statement from Casey Anthony, however, that statement was signed by a Casey and notarized by on 12/10/08. Would a chart show any insight as to why the delay in filing? If they discussed this back in May, why is he just now filing this? She names the location in her statement so obviously they already new where they wanted to move to way back then. Also, having the date of this motion and time...will that tell if the motion will be granted or any other insights?

keep in mind the remains were found 12-11---that could be the big reason they didnt' move forward on that...at that time....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow