2011.07.06 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! :eek: Cheney Mason is going to take her in? WTF?

Lippman: Casey might go live with Cheney Mason or go to Mexico or Puerto Rico.

a cousin of Cindy's says a book is already in the works telling KC's side of the story and how she had a nervous breakdown on 6/16/08

Now how would Cindy know KC had a nervous break down that day? KC hasn't had any contact with her parents since her acquittal??!

JVM is showing all the protection in the A's neighborhood. Unbelievable from a barrage of police on horses to police vehicles.
Who gets this EXTRA special protection? Maybe they should all go into the witness protection program.

On JVM
A's Attorney:

Fax said they - the Anthonys, deserve t same fate as Caylee
rec'd the fax from group of people that have a blog

a cousin of Cindy's says a book is already in the works telling KC's side of the story and how she had a nervous breakdown on 6/16/08

Now how would Cindy know KC had a nervous break down? KC hasn't had any contact with her parents since her acquittal??!

Now that's funny, the darndest strange nervous breakdown I have ever seen. :crazy:

Now how would Cindy know KC had a nervous break down? KC hasn't had any contact with her parents since her acquittal??!

IIRC.. i saw her in a video wrapped around Tony L at Blockbusters on 06-16-08 and she didn't appear to be having a nervous breakdown to me...

Lippman said he will not comment on the A's and KC reconciling. Well I guess we have our answer.

ZFG lawyer says he served XICA in court/jail to insure he knows her where abouts. I hope TM hears that and follows suit.

No disrespect but she is not out yet. Can we not use XICA yet. Its just something I personally am not ready to see I suppose.

Ashton already making the rounds - on every major network all day today & more tonight. Wonder how much he is getting paid?

Who cares???? Probably not any, but if he did get paid it would not be nearly as much as the Defense team has sold their souls for.

Maybe we can go with CFCA-Convicted Felon Casey Anthony. It still fits because she was convicted of different felonies.

NeJame: if judge gives her max tomorrow>release date could b in April

Jeff Brown: disagrees---she is bulletproof tomorrow-she's done this time-has to walk tomorrow

Mark Nejame. KC can get out in April if the judge gives her the max.
Jeff Brown is saying KC can get out because she has already served her time. He believes she will be a free woman tomorrow.

Nejame: If HHJP max's her out, she'd still serve time until April 2012. That takes into consideration her time served.

Jeff Brown: She will walk tomorrow. Says HHJP cannot extend her time even with the max.

Americka: Confused!

Maybe we can go with CFCA-Convicted Felon Casey Anthony. It still fits because she was convicted of different felonies.

Great idea :woohoo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member