Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #76

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Jesse had dignity/compassion in his body and wanted to possibly pursue a position in law enforcement ever again wouldn't he confess to his actions? Surely, they've interviewed him repeatedly. I doubt he was the one to get the information from them.

Could it have been so simple as the supposed nanny left her car unlocked and Casey popped her glove box and in 5 minutes had everything she needed? It seems a lot easier than calling a boyfriend and leaving a trail.

TripleA I agree, I think she used a name she'd heard before as it was convenient. It may or may not have been racially motivated, but her use of the name gives the appearance of it being so.

I know I've read a few times that Casey isn't very smart. I for one really think she is very smart. Do you know how much it takes to keep track of all the lies?? QUOTE]

I agree with this completely. In fact, I believe she has the characteristics of Borderline Personality Disorder. I know personally of someone with this diagnosis and she is very similar to Casey Anthony, down to the lies, the drama, and complete disregard for her child and the rest of her family.

The person I know, when she feels she isn't getting enough attention, she starts drama, playing the "poor me, I'm the victim" role. Her son comes second to herself, to the point where her son has been neglected with no food in the apartment and left on his own while she sleeps all day. She didn't work for 15 years, collecting disability. She does not have custody of her son, and he refuses to visit with her anymore. She was also physically abusive with her exhusband, smashing his head with a telephone at one point, because he wanted to go to a church service, and she didn't want him to leave.

People with this diagnosis are so hard to deal with. They are extremely manipulative, they lie for no good reason, they stir up drama to put the attention on themselves. The cannot deal with a child who needs immediate attention, they cannot hold down a job, and usually cannot live on their own.

You may want to read the DSM IV description of BPD. It really fits with Casey Anthony.

Hisimage, I am reposting what I wrote a few pages ago...I thought the same thing!

Aprilshowers, thank you for sharing that with us.

OK, I have another theory to for you all the chew on....

Casey is looking for someone to pin her "mistake" on. So she stakes out Sawgrass, sees a woman that fits her idea of the "ideal" nanny, watches this woman get into her car, writes down the license plate...and

Calls her ex-fiancee Jesse, who is still currently working for LE...asks him "Sweetie would you mind looking up this plate for me...thanks!". She then gets ZFG information, possibly even a disconnected phone #.

Jesse, realizing what he did was wrong/illegal (aiding and abetting?) feels compelled to resign from his job before he is caught...or maybe that's why he got fired....on or around June 24.

Whaddya think???

I feel that's a realistic scenaio for sure!! Totally makes sense to me.

Also, I don't think the ZG story was racially motivated because Casey had many friends that were hispanic and she hung out with a very mixed race crowd. I think it was a name of convenience.
It probably was just convenience but what a nightmare to create for anyone with that name. :mad:

Interesting. I guess you wanted to be loved for YOU... not because your sisters weren't good daughters like you were.

Casey was the baby of the family & pretty spoiled it seems.... maybe she found it hard to compete with Lee? Though they both seem to do quite well in High School & on the social scene.

I tend to think things fell apart when Casey started hanging out at the clubs... the partying took a toll & then as Caylee got older, being a mother became more & more a responsibility that she resented. Yet, she didn't want to admit that... that would prove she's immature & irresponsible... that's why she wouldn't simply leave Caylee at her parent's house.

If her family made one mistake.... it was NOT insisting that Casey hand over part of her (non-existent) paycheck. They could have at least put that money into a bank account for her future. They also should have insisted on knowing the particulars about any person taking care of Caylee..... babysitters or day care.

They gave Casey some 'space' on these 2 things & as we can see with the help of hindsight.... that turned out to be a fatal decision. :(

Yes, very much so!

Does anyone have a theory on what the flurry of phone calls were about on the 18th. It seems they were placed sometime after backing into the garage and borrowing the shovel. Maybe she was angry because she discovered she was locked out of the house and the shed? I don't know....

I need more info to decide what any of those calls mean. She could have been reaching out for help, or setting up pings to put her in a complete different area than where she was. That wouldn't be successful, but alot of people thing they can fool phone pings. Just not sure what to think about this yet.

Hisimage, I am reposting what I wrote a few pages ago...I thought the same thing!

Casey is looking for someone to pin her "mistake" on. So she stakes out Sawgrass, sees a woman that fits her idea of the "ideal" nanny, watches this woman get into her car, writes down the license plate...and

Calls her ex-fiancee Jesse, who is still currently working for LE...asks him "Sweetie would you mind looking up this plate for me...thanks!". She then gets ZFG information, possibly even a disconnected phone #.

Jesse, realizing what he did was wrong/illegal (aiding and abetting?) feels compelled to resign from his job before he is caught...or maybe that's why he got fired....on or around June 24.

Whaddya think???

Wow, this could be it. That could be how she know the ford focus but not specific details on how she looks. Goodness I pray that LE is looking at ALL angles. How long had he been working for LE?

Whaddya think???

LE has the phone number of the disconnected phone of the alleged nanny. I'm sure if that phone number showed up in Casey's phone the police would have caught that. They have all her phone records and I would hope someone checked into that.

Well since Casey refused to see her parents, expect a new Cindyism=opinion stated as fact based on no fact, very soon.

It is possible that the pain Cindy is feeling will motivate her to come up with some rationalization for Casey's refusal to see her. Poor woman, the hell she is going through!

You are correct. This is what Casey says, but if the car does match then the license plate lookup theory or similar has to be true.

I asked that same question on this thread, I was told that no one knows.

Do you guys remember when she kept spelling out the full name of her perpetrator? She never wrote her a single check - how would she know the exact spelling of the name of the woman at the Sawgrass on the 17th???

In the third 911 call, when Casey got on the line, the operator asked for the spelling, and Casey said........Zenaida Fernandez hyphen Gonzolas. I found that odd that Casey was so calm, cool, and collected that she would remember to put the hyphen in the name, as if it was of major importance.

Well, I am hoping that Casey is at a breaking point. When is the next hearing on the bail lowering? I know she saw her attorney on Friday, but they would need to get a hearing date, and the court isn't dropping everything on their calendar for Casey. They must have a hearing date. Does anyone know what it is?

I really believe that Casey is dependent on what her parents feel about her. She may have a screwed up relationship with them but Casey desperately wants their approval. So far they've given into her demands and come and gone when beckoned and walked away with their tails tucked between their legs when they were scorned. Now they need to turn the tables on Casey and regain their power.

It is possible that the pain Cindy is feeling will motivate her to come up with some rationalization for Casey's refusal to see her. Poor woman, the hell she is going through!

Everyday I keep hoping the lightbulb will go off for the Anthony's but they keep making excuses for her. At what point do they quit doing that...if they ever do?

In the third 911 call, when Casey got on the line, the operator asked for the spelling, and Casey said........Zenaida Fernandez hyphen Gonzolas. I found that odd that Casey was so calm, cool, and collected that she would remember to put the hyphen in the name, as if it was of major importance.
Almost like she was reading it off something, or had read it ~ not actually met or known the person.

The Anthony family needs to refuse to see Casey and take that power away from her.

I agree. Not one of them should visit again until/unless Casey calls them begging. If I were Lee, after his experience a few days ago, I'd tell Casey straight out that no way am I going to go to the trouble of coming to see you just to suffer the embarrassment of being turned away.

The Anthony family needs to refuse to see Casey and take that power away from her.

I was thinking the same thing but I have a feeling that this is the Casey this family has known for a long time. Remember, they didn't see her for quite a while during these questionable times. Sigh, its just gonna get worse.

Wanted to add: I was VERY promiscuous from the age of 15 and up ... even into my adult life. To me, it was just another way of getting love and affection, if only for a few minutes. Sad really .. but true.

It wasn't really love of course, but it was the next best thing in my mind and heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts