Statement Analysis & Related Info

I would not have stayed on the call with them in that situation either. I would have been looking for Haleigh and calling neighbors, family, others to come help, too. I guess it is why I don't consider it a big deal. I agree that dispatch wasn't going to be immediate help especially since it would take much longer for a deputy to arrive in a country type setting. The need to start looking was immediate and my response would not have been much different. I can see the urgency and desire to get them off the phone.

They had at least two phones, so one could have talked to 911 while the other called all relatives. And according to one of Misty's stories she woke up just before 3 and the 911 call came at 3:27. Half an hour. There would have been plenty of time to wake the neighbours up, call a relative and tell her to tell everybody else of the family to come, and go looking for Haleigh outside in between but there doesn't seem to have been the urgency to do that, for some reason.

(bolding mine) I flove Pat brown, Scandi.

Below is an excerpt about the Cummings case from pat Brown's blogspot.

Excerpt from Pat Brown's Blogspot

"You know about the sad case of the little missing girl, Haleigh Cummings who has been missing for three weeks now. The news stories about this case are already a garish circus.

Geraldo Rivera is doing his usual "irreverent" style of aggressive and tacky interviewing (though I did appreciate that he got Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings, to look straight into the camera and lie like a dog that didn't EVER do drugs (meaning that the police must have falsely arrested him some ten times for cocaine, meth, marijuana, heroin, GHB, etc.

The girl's father, Ronald Cummings, spouts off obscenities and acts out in weird ways. Add to this a whole cast of squirrelly characters who should be on Jerry Springer - the girlfriend, Misty Croslin, who can't keep her story straight, Haleigh's mother's overly emotional fiance, and the creepy criminal cousin Missy claims is a pedophile. What should be serious news topic becomes a bad reality television show with daily outrageous episodes."

Link to Pat Brown Profiling Blogspot

http://patbrownprofiling.blogspot.com/

"Geraldo Confronts Missing Girl's Dad"
(Video clip and artilce)

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/Geraldo_Confronts_Dad022309

Hi again Kant, Reading Van Zant's comments was really educational for me. Thanks again for pointing them out.

One comment said with all the FBI agents there are, only 50 are profilers. And he then said if you want to be a profiler you need to work as an agent first and then gravitate into profiling. Fascinating.

Also thanks for the link to Pat Brown. My mouse is naughty at times at c & p'ing so I appreciate your giving the link to all.

xox

Am I hearing that correct, they saw her 1hour to 1 1/2 hrs before the 911 call? they give *** Tyler as address just before, WTH?

This is Raisin Charlie's clip that I pinched from him in the parking lot Rumors thread.

FWIW, it briefly addresses some things I was wondering about.

At about 0:55 seconds in, the reported says (as far as I can tell)

REPORTER: "...A neighbor told me that she heard a woman yelling in or near this blue mobile home around 2:25 in the morning."

Also, at the beginning of the clip there's mention of the cousin and the gun. Mother Teresa said that there was was an altercation b/w Ron and the cousin. Ron denies it (..somewhere; I don't have the clip) Teresa says there was a gun. Ron denies that too and said something to the effect of..

RON: (paraphrased) "There's no gun; And no fight; I don't know where you people are getting these crazy stories from"

...Um... well, dude... from your mom...

More contradictions and inconsistencies.. *sigh*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUKkhLHyO_s

Am I hearing that correct, they saw her 1hour to 1 1/2 hrs before the 911 call? they give *** Tyler as address just before, WTH?

ok....good now I know I wasnt hearing things, while I was listening I
"Thought" I heard that as well, but I had my husband yapping at the same time lol...so I guess it did say that.hmmmmm

As I currently am a 911 dispatcher, let me just say when I first heard them play the 911 tape on T.V I thought something is not right at all. when you have done this for 19 years you tend to get that knack for weeding out the liars, and the real. and In my opinion on this one folks I call BULLSHIZZ on Misty.

..........JMO

Love your avatar! heh heh.

hey, Mis, what is your take on Ron's part in the call?

Please leave house address numbers out of any future posts.

Thanks!

Interview: WJXT/news4jax w/Misty C. on February 12, 2009
Background: Misty is sitting next to her mother (Lisa)
Watch Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTl4PUY6o_E

Key;
IQ = Interviewer’s question
MA = Misty’s answer
MM = Misty’s mom

Begin;
IQ: I can’t even imagine at my age going thru this.
MM: It’s horrible.
MA: It’s very horrible, very.
IQ: Did you hear anything?
MA: (Shaking head no) I didn’t hear anything at all, nothing. If I heard something I would have got up and I wouldn’t have let em’ take her.
IQ: So, so what happened?
MA: Okay, I put her to bed about, you know eight o’clock cause that’s her bedtime when she had school. I put her to bed and, and her blanket and my blanket, my blanket was in the van that they took so we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that and her blanket, her blanket, she had peed on it that night before I guess and I was gonna put it on her but it smelled like pee so I washed her blanket and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with and she fell asleep and I come in there and put her blanket on her and than I laid down and it was about, I mean I’m not positive what time it was, about three you know. I seen three o’clock in the morning. I got up and I got up cause I had to use the bathroom. I seen the kitchen light on and I walked in the kitchen and the backdoor was wide open. I mean, I didn’t notice about Haleigh that then until I seen the back door open and then I go back in (unintelligible) and she’s gone and that’s all I know cause when I woke up, went I went to sleep she was there and then when I woke up, she was gone.
IQ: What has that been like for you?
MA: I mean it’s been hard but I’m trying to do everything to find her you know, answer any questions I have to cause I know I didn’t do anything wit – to that little girl. I would never hurt her. I mean they love me, they love; I mean they look at me like their mom you know. Umm you guys (unintelligible), he’ll tell you, they talk about me and I’m so good to the kids, real good.
IQ: So, so you woke up and that was it, you saw the door open, did you leave the light on or did (Misty interrupts with answer)
MA: No I the (Interviewer finishes question)
IQ: they turned the light on?
MA: The lights had to get turned on cause I know them lights, I was in the hallway where the backdoor is, the dryers is right there. I was washing clothes and that backdoor was shut I mean, you know and I just wake up and it’s open.
IQ: Did you take a polygram? (I heard “polygram” but could possibly be mistaken – “polygraph” is the obvious meaning)
MA: Umm I did but I’m not supposed to talk about that. They told me not to talk about it.
IQ: But you did?
MA: Yes I did take a polygraph.
IQ: And you passed it?
MA: I mean it’s my understanding that I passed it.
IQ: What do you want people to know?
MA: I just want everybody to know that I didn’t do anything with that little girl. I loved her like she was my own and I’ll do anything to get her back and if people think I had something to do with it , if I had something to do with it, if I knew where she was, we wouldn’t be sitting here today, we would have her and I don’t know where she is.
End.

Art H. Interview with Theresa N.
Posted on AH's site 3/30/09 (unsure of the exact date of interview)
Link to video;
http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/30/exclusive-ronald-cummings-mom-defends-misty/#more-1419

Key;
AH: Art H (Interviewer)
TH: Theresa (Ronald C’s mother)

Begin;
AH: Tell me about Haleigh
TN: Haleigh is a very precious little girl. She is grandma’s angel, daddy’s heart, umm she’s tiny. She’s petite. She loves to sing and she loves makeup. She likes to play dress up. She loves to color and paint. She is very good at school. Oh wow, there’s just so many amazing things about Haleigh.
AH: What are some of the things that you really liked doing with her and she liked doing with grandma? What does she call you?
TN: She calls me grandma, yeah and we love to paint together. She likes to get into all that water paint. We love to do makeup cause she can make me look like a clown and I don’t care. She loves to paint my nails. She paints from one end to the other end, and that’s fine with me.
AH: Tell me, explain your support
TN: I can explain that. I have never seen my grandchildren more happy in their lives then they have been with Ronald and Misty. They are ecstatic. They’re always smiling, they’re always playing. They are, to me, it was an extreme joy to see them like a little family always doing things together. My babies loved her. I mean they absolutely wanted Ronald to marry her so she could be mommy.
AH: You’ve met a lot of Ronald’s girlfriends and the fiancé’s how does Misty rank in your mind?
TN: Ahh to my knowledge Ronald has only had one other fiancé’ and ahh some of the girlfriends; Misty is at the very top of the list. I can tell ya that, absolutely, she takes better care of the children than anyone I’ve ever seen with them. Umm they love her. You just cannot, you would have to see it to actually enjoy it. It touches your heart how happy they all are together. My granddaughter is out there somewhere, instead of pointing fingers and trying to make somebody out to be the bad guy they need to be looking for my granddaughter you know, and I have spoke with enough of the detectives and the people in the law enforcement, that I am comfortable with where I stand, so you know…
AH: Do they know who took Haleigh?
TN: No they do not
AH: Do they have some good suspects?
TN: I wish they did
End.

Link to video;
http://www.artharris.com/2009/03/30/exclusive-ronald-cummings-mom-defends-misty/#more-1419

Key;

Begin;
TN: Haleigh is a very precious little girl. She is grandma’s angel, daddy’s heart, umm she’s tiny. She’s petite. She loves to sing and she loves makeup. She likes to play dress up. She loves to color and paint. She is very good at school. Oh wow, there’s just so many amazing things about Haleigh.
AH: What are some of the things that you really liked doing with her and she liked doing with grandma? What does she call you?
TN: She calls me grandma, yeah and we love to paint together. She likes to get into all that water paint. We love to do makeup cause she can make me look like a clown and I don’t care. She loves to paint my nails. She paints from one end to the other end, and that’s fine with me.
TN: I can explain that. I have never seen my grandchildren more happy in their lives then they have been with Ronald and Misty. They are ecstatic. They’re always smiling, they’re always playing. They are, to me, it was an extreme joy to see them like a little family always doing things together. My babies loved her. I mean they absolutely wanted Ronald to marry her so she could be mommy.
AH: You’ve met a lot of Ronald’s girlfriends and the fiancé’s how does Misty rank in your mind?
TN: Ahh to my knowledge Ronald has only had one other fiancé’ and ahh some of the girlfriends; Misty is at the very top of the list. I can tell ya that, absolutely, she takes better care of the children than anyone I’ve ever seen with them. Umm they love her. You just cannot, you would have to see it to actually enjoy it. It touches your heart how happy they all are together. My granddaughter is out there somewhere, instead of pointing fingers and trying to make somebody out to be the bad guy they need to be looking for my granddaughter you know, and I have spoke with enough of the detectives and the people in the law enforcement, that I am comfortable with where I stand, so you know…
End.

Thanks for that transcript, Nomoresorrow;

I was hoping for some posted transcripts b/c they are useful to read, of course, but additionally, some folks have a problem opening the video links.

If you, (or anyone) have any more feel free to post them and go fot it. :)

TIA.

Link to video;

Key;

Begin;

TN: I can explain that. I have never seen my grandchildren more happy in their lives then they have been with Ronald and Misty.

They are ecstatic. They’re always smiling, they’re always playing.

They are, to me, it was an extreme joy to see them like a little family always doing things together.

My babies loved her. I mean they absolutely wanted Ronald to marry her so she could be mommy.

TN: Ahh to my knowledge Ronald has only had one other fiancé’ and ahh some of the girlfriends;

Misty is at the very top of the list.

I can tell ya that, absolutely, she takes better care of the children than anyone I’ve ever seen with them.

Umm they love her. You just cannot, you would have to see it to actually enjoy it.

It touches your heart how happy they all are together.

My granddaughter is out there somewhere, instead of pointing fingers and trying to make somebody out to be the bad guy they need to be looking for my granddaughter you know, and I have spoke with enough of the detectives and the people in the law enforcement, that I am comfortable with where I stand, so you know…

End.

(bolding mine) Wow. Just.Wow. Teresa sure knows how to toot Misty's horn... the horn of the person under whose watch her grandaughter (supposedly) disappeared.

Stunning.

I think TN described her feelings in the transcript and I see nothing there to raise a red flag. She obviously believed at that point Misty had nothing to do with the disappearance. She may have changed her mind since then or have doubts now...we have no way of knowing. (I recall a time when Lacy's mother didn't suspect SP and spoke publically about him.)

She was recounting her first hand knowledge of what she saw in the home prior to Haliegh going missing. She saw her grandchildren who were healthy and happy to be there. She saw someone spending time with them and taking good care of them. If she had been concerned with their welfare or sensed danger...I honestly believe she would have addressed it at the time with Ronald.

Love your avatar! heh heh.

hey, Mis, what is your take on Ron's part in the call?

well other than the typical panic mode people go into, I RARELY hear people immediatly go into nothing but "threat mode" such as "Im gonna kill them" like RC started saying. during missing children calls I will hear alot of "Please help me, oh my god please help me my child is gone" and sometimes you cannot even make out what they are saying because they are screaming, crying, hyperventilating, they go into 200% panic mode, which is exactly what I would do. When I heard this call on T.V I thought to myself it would never cross my mind once to scream at the police like they are the bad guys, or instantly warn them that I am going to kill these people who have my child, that would not go through my mind. some of you may say ;well you wouldnt know what to do until you have been there before right? well I have! My 6 year old daughter one day was 10 min late coming home on the bus so I called the school to ask if the buses were running late (as they sometimes do) considering the bus stop is 2 houses down from me I was waiting there for her, the school called in the bus, and the driver said he already made his stops and he was heading back to he station, the school called in ALL the buses for that school to check if she was on there, they all said NO. I called 911 and was frantically going nuts, I was in tears!! by now 45 min had gone by. well to make matters worse there was an attempted child abduction at her school a week earlier, so that was going through my mind. Well it turns out that my 6 year old daughter WAS put on the wrong bus and the bus driver apparently "misunderstood" the name the school called in which is why they said she was NOT on the bus. and trust me, my daughter has a very common easy name. after all that, the school district fired the bus driver, for being under the influence of a pain medication while transporting the children. so I know how it feels to think someone has taken your child, it was the most sickening feeling I could ever feel. And may I add that while I was on the phone with 911, and the school, My husband ,and neighbors all got in their cars and went searching we were all looking at once not waiting damn near 30 min to act on it, thats another thing that looks sketchy! (sorry about the long post)to anwer your question, I feel RC knows more than what he's telling, even on the night that 911 call was made. :)

Ron's impatience with the dispatcher makes no sense. According to Misty, Ronald knew that Haleigh was missing just after 3:00. This means they both delayed calling 911 for nearly 30 minutes.

Ron's impatience with the dispatcher makes no sense. According to Misty, Ronald knew that Haleigh was missing just after 3:00. This means they both delayed calling 911 for nearly 30 minutes.

Exactly!! did she or did she not state she called RC on his cell phone first? if so why the hell did they BOTH wait to call 911? either way he should have been on the phone with 911 on his way home if thats the case as well as she should have called as soon as she realized she was gone, instead of waiting to call RC first, to me it's almost like she had to wait for permission from RC to call 911.

well other than the typical panic mode people go into, I RARELY hear people immediatly go into nothing but "threat mode" such as "Im gonna kill them" like RC started saying. during missing children calls I will hear alot of "Please help me, oh my god please help me my child is gone" and sometimes you cannot even make out what they are saying because they are screaming, crying, hyperventilating, they go into 200% panic mode, which is exactly what I would do. When I heard this call on T.V I thought to myself it would never cross my mind once to scream at the police like they are the bad guys, or instantly warn them that I am going to kill these people who have my child, that would not go through my mind. some of you may say ;well you wouldnt know what to do until you have been there before right? well I have! My 6 year old daughter one day was 10 min late coming home on the bus so I called the school to ask if the buses were running late (as they sometimes do) considering the bus stop is 2 houses down from me I was waiting there for her, the school called in the bus, and the driver said he already made his stops and he was heading back to he station, the school called in ALL the buses for that school to check if she was on there, they all said NO. I called 911 and was frantically going nuts, I was in tears!! by now 45 min had gone by. well to make matters worse there was an attempted child abduction at her school a week earlier, so that was going through my mind. Well it turns out that my 6 year old daughter WAS put on the wrong bus and the bus driver apparently "misunderstood" the name the school called in which is why they said she was NOT on the bus. and trust me, my daughter has a very common easy name. after all that, the school district fired the bus driver, for being under the influence of a pain medication while transporting the children. so I know how it feels to think someone has taken your child, it was the most sickening feeling I could ever feel. And may I add that while I was on the phone with 911, and the school, My husband ,and neighbors all got in their cars and went searching we were all looking at once not waiting damn near 30 min to act on it, thats another thing that looks sketchy! (sorry about the long post)to anwer your question, I feel RC knows more than what he's telling, even on the night that 911 call was made. :)

Thanks for that, Mis.

I don't know what part is the weirdest for me, but Ron's, "I'm gonna kill 'um; you can put that on recording; I'll go to prison for the rest of my life; I don't care.." (paraphrased) ranks near the top. oh -puh-leeze....

IMO, he ironically got the prison part right tho....

:D

Thanks for that, Mis.

I don't know what part is the weirdest for me, but Ron's, "I'm gonna kill 'um; you can put that on recording; I'll got to prison for the rest of my life; I don't care.." (paraphrased) ranks near the top. oh -puh-leeze....

IMO, he ironically got the prison part right tho....

:D

LOL yes he did!....... I agree he was over the top, I feel that was his guilty way of trying to look innocent, with all the dramatics of wanting to find the person who "stole" her. (did that make sense?) lol

Interview: WJXT/news4jax w/Misty C. on February 12, 2009
Background: Misty is sitting next to her mother (Lisa)
Watch Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTl4PUY6o_E

Key;
IQ = Interviewer’s question
MA = Misty’s answer
MM = Misty’s mom

Begin;
IQ: I can’t even imagine at my age going thru this.
MM: It’s horrible.
MA: It’s very horrible, very.
IQ: Did you hear anything?
MA: (Shaking head no) I didn’t hear anything at all, nothing. If I heard something I would have got up and I wouldn’t have let em’ take her.
IQ: So, so what happened?
MA: Okay, I put her to bed about, you know eight o’clock cause that’s her bedtime when she had school. I put her to bed and, and her blanket and my blanket, my blanket was in the van that they took so we had a blanket hanging on the window and I had to wash that and her blanket, her blanket, she had peed on it that night before I guess and I was gonna put it on her but it smelled like pee so I washed her blanket and I gave her a little sheet to cover up with and she fell asleep and I come in there and put her blanket on her and than I laid down and it was about, I mean I’m not positive what time it was, about three you know. I seen three o’clock in the morning. I got up and I got up cause I had to use the bathroom. I seen the kitchen light on and I walked in the kitchen and the backdoor was wide open. I mean, I didn’t notice about Haleigh that then until I seen the back door open and then I go back in (unintelligible) and she’s gone and that’s all I know cause when I woke up, went I went to sleep she was there and then when I woke up, she was gone.
IQ: What has that been like for you?
MA: I mean it’s been hard but I’m trying to do everything to find her you know, answer any questions I have to cause I know I didn’t do anything wit – to that little girl. I would never hurt her. I mean they love me, they love; I mean they look at me like their mom you know. Umm you guys (unintelligible), he’ll tell you, they talk about me and I’m so good to the kids, real good.
IQ: So, so you woke up and that was it, you saw the door open, did you leave the light on or did (Misty interrupts with answer)
MA: No I the (Interviewer finishes question)
IQ: they turned the light on?
MA: The lights had to get turned on cause I know them lights, I was in the hallway where the backdoor is, the dryers is right there. I was washing clothes and that backdoor was shut I mean, you know and I just wake up and it’s open.
IQ: Did you take a polygram? (I heard “polygram” but could possibly be mistaken – “polygraph” is the obvious meaning)
MA: Umm I did but I’m not supposed to talk about that. They told me not to talk about it.
IQ: But you did?
MA: Yes I did take a polygraph.
IQ: And you passed it?
MA: I mean it’s my understanding that I passed it.
IQ: What do you want people to know?
MA: I just want everybody to know that I didn’t do anything with that little girl. I loved her like she was my own and I’ll do anything to get her back and if people think I had something to do with it , if I had something to do with it, if I knew where she was, we wouldn’t be sitting here today, we would have her and I don’t know where she is.
End.

It seems to me like this is the only video where she is "upset" and somewhat crying, every other video I see of her she is prancing around, smiling almost giddy like, chain smoking. and walking as if she has not one care in this world. her story seems very rehearsed in EVERY interview. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back