trial thread: 4/26/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheesh don't people think a reputable licensed adoption agency might be better than a lady in a fast food line?

they talked for a minute or two and exchanged phone numbers. Yah, I'm thinking about adopting a baby. Response: I'm thinking about giving my baby up for adoption.

(whole convo 2-3 minutes).

JIB got some egg rolls.

1 week or a couple of day, they had contact again. Talked to bio-daddy about it. Tammi was put in her path for a reason, and she talked to everybody about it. She was going to look into Tammi into adopt her baby.

Went to Dr. appt. with her, gave her consent to get her medical records (EEK). Only 1 Dr. appt (in front office). Tammi took her to the appointment!

Oh good lord!

Oh no, I'm not hating on JIB lady - I'm hating on Tammi Smith for subjecting this woman to her vulnerability. Wipe that smirk off your face Tammi.

oh dear -- here comes the meltdown. Talking about Hannah being a "crack baby".

:(

Ahh she didn't like TS badmouthing Hannas mother..girl has some smarts. What they'll do with ya they'll do to ya

Whats with not wanting dad on birth certif again? Is she trying to half the chance of someone reclaiming the baby?

OMG - this TS woman is horrible (sorry, JMHO). Abandon the baby???

wow she was telling this girl to abandon the baby as one way to adopt the baby...wow this lady is sick

Man lawyer is keeping an eagle eye on TS..patted her shoulder. We need a split screen!

Abandon your kid? WHAT THE FFFF??? What part of adopting the RIGHT way didn't jive with TPS?

Poor girl doesn't know what hearsay means..why is it up to her to make sure she doesn't give hearsay evidence?

Put Jack (her husband on the birth certificate)
Sign over custody, and she would adopt the child
Abandon the child

These were TS options to her. How incredibly horrible!

Oh I missed that she wanted JACK on the birth certificate! That's cray cray!!! Where is Jack anyway? If they're not divorced they should be

Put Jack (her husband on the birth certificate)
Sign over custody, and she would adopt the child
Abandon the child

These were TS options to her. How incredibly horrible!

How about going together to an agency?

I wonder what Jack said? I wonder what the DA is trying to elicit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member