Haleigh's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I leave out the bolded part I could believe your theory #2.
Ron didn't have to know anything for Misty to call her brother(s) for help.

Ron believed her, IMO, because to think Misty harmed his daughter was hard to accept.
I would like to know what he thinks of Misty's involvement today.

I understand that your are curious, but I don't think I would believe anything rc says. He is self-serving...and not to be believed. He married the main witness of his DD's disappearance. I am sure his motive was to placate misty so she would never turn on him for sexual assault on a 16 yr. old. His being 24 would get him about 20 years. In retrospect, he did better on the drug charges.

Does anyone know why Hank Croslin is on facebook saying Tommy is getting out of prison soon and coming home??

Hi buddy, good to see you, hope all is well.

I can't believe HaLeigh's 9th birthday will be here soon. :(

There's my canuck buddy. Hope you are doing well..shoot me a line when you can

Hi buddy, good to see you, hope all is well.

I can't believe HaLeigh's 9th birthday will be here soon. :(

So sad.
I had forgotten. Thanks for the reminder.
I can only imagine the pain of her parents and extended family.

I understand that your are curious, but I don't think I would believe anything rc says. He is self-serving...and not to be believed. He married the main witness of his DD's disappearance. I am sure his motive was to placate misty so she would never turn on him for sexual assault on a 16 yr. old. His being 24 would get him about 20 years. In retrospect, he did better on the drug charges.

That would have been up to LE to charge Ron.
Not Misty.
LE apparently declined.

That would have been up to LE to charge Ron.
Not Misty.
LE apparently declined.

In my limited kge, LE needs a statement from the victim or the parents. They can't go around charging people with sex crimes w/o the victim having evidence or testifying on evidence.

Misty did this before. She put her BF in prison for rape. He was 16 and got nine years. If she didn't testify, I doubt he would have done much time at all. I think rc was very worried about that and didn't want to take a chance.

Does anyone know why Hank Croslin is on facebook saying Tommy is getting out of prison soon and coming home??

I recall tommy's prison status being changed this year. He was put on light custody. This may be the last stop before release. I imagine it would have work camp. That is how that custody works out here. Of course, Florida does things differently.:jail:

I forgot about tn & ggms showing up there. Was'nt it the day before or something? Imo misty gave heads up. I still think tommy was only given minimal task cause they just knew him. Ultimately I think misty had to go around satsuma picking up tommys stash of stuff to get rid of. Obviously he had something to worry the women enough to do their own pre-search. Did they hang around for the actual search?
Haha the hog search. Imo was to appease cobra/camera. Tn did'nt put much effort into that one.

Didn't tc say Haleigh was tied with yellow rope with 2 cinder blocks and thrown into the water at Shell Harbor? IIRC, LE found cinder blocks and yellow rope. I also recall tc's van having yellow rope and large coolers in the back. For a long time, I thought Haleigh was in a blue cooler, but no such find.

It could be that misty went with JO and tommy stayed behind and wiped out all the drugs in ron's house. tommy may have learned of the disposal by misty or vice-versa.

The more I think of it, the more it makes sense they took her a to that location instead of the obvious river right next to the house on Green.

Concerned Papa posted the link in #408.

The UO student is still shaken up after hearing noises coming from downstairs.

"I peeked into my roommates room, expecting my roommate, and not expecting a stranger," the resident said. "I found the guy sort of hiding in her closet."

The stranger then tossed a question her way that she was not expecting to hear.

"He asked me if I was Haleigh Cummings and I said no," the resident said.

UO= University of Oregon

I recall tommy's prison status being changed this year. He was put on light custody. This may be the last stop before release. I imagine it would have work camp. That is how that custody works out here. Of course, Florida does things differently.:jail:

well since he got 15 yrs., his appeal was denied last November and you have to do 85% of the sentence it makes no sense to me Hank would say "he was coming home soon"

Current Release Date: 06/28/2024

In my limited kge, LE needs a statement from the victim or the parents. They can't go around charging people with sex crimes w/o the victim having evidence or testifying on evidence.

Misty did this before. She put her BF in prison for rape. He was 16 and got nine years. If she didn't testify, I doubt he would have done much time at all. I think rc was very worried about that and didn't want to take a chance.

I doubt Ron was worried at all.
On a charge like you're speaking of at least he would be eligible for release on parole....if he was sentenced to time.
Unlike their drug sentences.

Ronald Cummings is most likely wishing that he had been charged and found guilty of having sex with a minor because he would have probably served his time and out on probation by now.

I doubt Ron was worried at all.
On a charge like you're speaking of at least he would be eligible for release on parole....if he was sentenced to time.
Unlike their drug sentences.
Oh, he was worried, all right.

He didn't want to carry a sexual offender mark for the rest of his life. That 16 yr old boy misty testified against is stil in prison. He didn't get any chance of getting released. I don't know why rc would either. I don't think he was going to take the chance. He married misty and continued to be her friend. His reasoning was Keep your enemies close...and that was done to keep her from pressing sex charges on him...not for Haleigh, like some want to think.

rc is all about himself. He married misty to keep her from filing on him. Even when he divorced her, he told her it was just for the media that were talking bad about him...and he would get back with her soon. He is a player and a good talker..misty fell for it.

What is odd is that by the public marriage RC DID get himself the label.

He may not be that bright but surely marrying Misty was the silliest thing he could have done as it drew attention to the fact she was more than a baby sitter for him. It was obvious everyone would have been suspicious. And if he married her to keep her from filing from him then un marrying her surely put him back in the same position -except maybe Misty needed Ron to help her with her drug supply?

Even stranger why did Misty never testify against Joe Overstreet? (Ok maybe because he is family?)

JO must have something on misty for her to not point the finger at him. RC didn't even point the finger at him. rc denied there was even a fight with JO.

However, we heard him on tape go into depth about the fight...when he didn't know he was recorded. That fight may have been the catalyst for the murder of Haleigh. rc was really pumped up about it...as he threatened to smash JO's hands. I don't think JO would just shrivel away after that. I think he would seek revenge.

So we have rc, misty and tommy covering for JO. Later, tc caves and says it was JO. LE wants proof. TC told Flo that Haleigh was tied to two cinder blockes with yellow rope and dropped in the river. LE finds yellow rope and two cinder blocks at the river. Cinder blocks likely came form Green Lane. Yellow rope was already in the van. Who had possession of the van that night is the missing piesce to the puzzle.

We know tc called Timmy's house after 10:00pm. We don't know who he spoke with...and when the van was driven to Green Lane, assuming it was. We don't know if Haleigh was dead or alive when placed in the van and taken to the river. Misty knows and that is why she is the key and why she got the most time in prison.

Personally I think Misty finds solace in the fact that all the people she cares about is in prison. The hard time for her will be when they start to get released and she is still locked up.

JO must have something on misty for her to not point the finger at him. RC didn't even point the finger at him. rc denied there was even a fight with JO.

However, we heard him on tape go into depth about the fight...when he didn't know he was recorded. That fight may have been the catalyst for the murder of Haleigh. rc was really pumped up about it...as he threatened to smash JO's hands. I don't think JO would just shrivel away after that. I think he would seek revenge.

So we have rc, misty and tommy covering for JO. Later, tc caves and says it was JO. LE wants proof. TC told Flo that Haleigh was tied to two cinder blockes with yellow rope and dropped in the river. LE finds yellow rope and two cinder blocks at the river. Cinder blocks likely came form Green Lane. Yellow rope was already in the van. Who had possession of the van that night is the missing piesce to the puzzle.

We know tc called Timmy's house after 10:00pm. We don't know who he spoke with...and when the van was driven to Green Lane, assuming it was. We don't know if Haleigh was dead or alive when placed in the van and taken to the river. Misty knows and that is why she is the key and why she got the most time in prison.

A voice of reason...Thank you!

I agree Whisp. I just don't think Misty is the only one that knows. Maybe LE thought she would be the easiest to get the truth from Boy were they wrong! I don't think any of them will ever tell the truth...about anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123