News from the Enquirer Re:Why they requested closed meeting

Yes, I think he was assigned there originally in August, then was assigned there again in December, I believe that is what he meant-I seem to remember him saying that August was the very first time...But I will have to look, too-I might be confusing him with JG, who said he worked that area in training-Or was that Rusciano? Yikes....
Anyway, yes, it seems too coincidental.

That is what I am recalling as well. That RK stated that he was training in that area on the August occasion, with another newbie as well...(there were three there that day), but that he was immediately reassigned to his "own" area....

My son was a meter reader - he initially trained on all the routes - he had his own base route but moved around if someone was on vacation or out sick or they needed him on another route to help someone - there is nothing fishy there is nothing fishy about RK being on this route and then back to the same area 3 months later there is nothing fishy about that -

My son was a meter reader - he initially trained on all the routes - he had his own base route but moved around if someone was on vacation or out sick or they needed him on another route to help someone - there is nothing fishy there is nothing fishy about RK being on this route and then back to the same area 3 months later there is nothing fishy about that -

You are right, and that's the point-If RK had been somewhere he should not have been, his supervisor and co-workers would have told police that. He was assigned to that area, so it would be extremely coincidental if he not only was assigned there, but his girlfriend also told him to look/sent him there, and only about a month after KC was first jailed.

You are right, and that's the point-If RK had been somewhere he should not have been, his supervisor and co-workers would have told police that. He was assigned to that area, so it would be extremely coincidental if he not only was assigned there, but his girlfriend also told him to look/sent him there, and only about a month after KC was first jailed.

Plus if KC had told JB in July about the location why would he wait until November to have someone look for the remains. CA, in her depo, mentioned that her neighbor worked with RK. But this person may have worked for the county not necessarily directly with RK. I just don't see KC spilling the beans so early in the game. She was waiting to get bonded out. Why would she say anything? JMO

Where the body was found, she wouldn't have been able to drive the car into. The area was drop off from the road. She wouldn't have been able to get her car back on the road. AND it would have damaged the bushes, left marks etc, Folks would have remembered seeing the mess that would have made.

The car never left the road.

Maybe THAT's when she hit the squirrel!?

Plus if KC had told JB in July about the location why would he wait until November to have someone look for the remains. CA, in her depo, mentioned that her neighbor worked with RK. But this person may have worked for the county not necessarily directly with RK. I just don't see KC spilling the beans so early in the game. She was waiting to get bonded out. Why would she say anything? JMO
Cindy said that RK worked with her neighbor?! My goodness...she's spending way too much time on the boards.

(But I'll give her the benefit of the doubt that she was referencing someone who worked for the county.)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back