MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering if they have called the cell phones since the disappearance? Couldn't they tell by the pings where the phones are now? Or is the technology that sophistocated? tia
My guess is that they want the phones in order to fingerprint them, test for DNA, etc.. JMO...

why would someone kidnap a baby and take three cell phones.....hinky

Those little boys are old enough to know, unless they slept thru it, whether or not their mother left the house that night. I wonder if LE has been allowed to speak to the children?

Sorry if this has been covered earlier, but does this family have two cars? Could Mom have taken off while the boys slept? Or would she have had to walk? Like to an apartment complex close by.

Just wondering if they have called the cell phones since the disappearance? Couldn't they tell by the pings where the phones are now? Or is the technology that sophistocated? tia
I'm sure they did everything possible about the phones long ago...JMO, but I don't know as they haven't released that info.

My guess is that they want the phones in order to fingerprint them, test for DNA, etc.. JMO...

Assuming that the Dad or both parents is responsible (and I think this is true), what in the world would be their motive?

Lisa did have a cold and cough according to the AA that was first issued. Maybe Lisa was legitimately sick and some sort of "natural" cause took Lisa's life. I don't see the mom as having purposely done something to Lisa with an intent to harm her. I think there was an accident of some sort and Mom covered with the kidnapping story.

FWIW I didn't think Mom had anything to do with it at all until I watched the Today show interview with her from this morning. That interview along with all the tidbits that are coming out today have tipped me off the fence.

Lisa :praying:

Hmm, 2:27 AM, huh? Coincidentally, right around 2:30 AM when LE says mom made a phone call from one of those cell phones.

I am so not liking the road we are headed down.

Does anyone know if this mother seemed to suffer symptoms of post-partem depression since this child was born? Just thinking. She comes off as very sincere to me, but just trying to think of everything.

This revelation kinda makes me lean to parental involvement. How would a random stranger get this lucky????? Too many lucky coincidences for me...

A random stranger wouldn't get this lucky, in my opinion. Someone who had been watching/stalking the family might get this lucky, although if the door was usually locked at night, then maybe not.

However, there are a lot of "firsts" that seemed to occur on that night and extra details being offered (like the newly found kitten sleeping with mom and son) and Lisa having a cough/cold and the missing cell phones.

Sorry if this has been covered earlier, but does this family have two cars? Could Mom have taken off while the boys slept? Or would she have had to walk? Like to an apartment complex close by.

I forget which number thread it was in but there is a link that a car and the work van were both searched... there were pictures too.. a white car and then the electric van that said, "all current electric" on the side of it

That really confuses me. She admits leaving it unlocked? Why of all nights when her husband first night job decides to leave a door unlocked?

Makes no sense.

Irwin said that this was the first night he had ever worked the overnight shift and Bradley said it was the first night she had ever left the door unlocked.

If this was an abduction the missing cell phones do not alarm me. Cell phones are very easy to pawn. All the thieves do is remove the sims card (maybe these are what they are looking for in the dumpster fire) and delete the phone history and pawn it - quick easy money -especially if they are iphones or droids. Picking up the phones on the way out could have just been an spur of the moment decision - they are sitting there on the counter, easy grab. If she was reprogramming numbers in them - maybe they were new - seems that might be the case because she said one wasn't working - I have two phones in my purse right now - one doesn't work but I carry it cause I am too lazy to transfer all the info - so I do it as needed. I am still suspicious of both of the parents - but since LE has come out and not confirmed the call at 2:30 and denied that they said that she had failed the Lie detector test "miserably" or maybe denied saying she failed at all- it puts me back to hoping that this was an abduction and maybe Lisa is alive.

Bringing over from Elepher
Just shoot me now - I still believe the mother did not have anything to do with Lisa going missing. I have pocket dialed my home phone and various other numbers from shoving my blackberry in my pocket. How in the h3ll does LE know for sure that it was Mom who made the call from the cell phone at 2:30am unless a conversation was recorded. Anybody could have had the phone at that point.

We must remember this is a "leak" from LE and not stated by LE themselves.

The only visual that I have got in my head right now is Jeremy pounding on the door down at LE headquarters and LE standing there saying "uh oh ... nah .. nah ya'all ain't getting in here".

All moo and I have been wrong before but until there is further hard statements from LE's mouths themselves, will not buy into this "leaked" information .... on Fox wasn't it?

Just had to say m ore than thanks, ITA

I think we all know, that abduction happen when people are home,

However, they are very rare

and how many of them have so many VERY odd things that also don't jive?

the cell phones will lead to finding the baby.....someone wants the baby to be found.....just my thought

Those little boys are old enough to know, unless they slept thru it, whether or not their mother left the house that night. I wonder if LE has been allowed to speak to the children?

Weren't the children placed somewhere for awhile? I can't remember how it was worded.

Any half decent parent in their right mind would call 911 after an accident. The only thing I can think is someone lost it because baby was sick and cranky...hit, dropped, shaken...

why would someone kidnap a baby and take three cell phones.....hinky

IMO those cell phones are 'missing' because someone figured out they could be traced by pings, even if they weren't used to make calls.

This revelation kinda makes me lean to parental involvement. How would a random stranger get this lucky????? Too many lucky coincidences for me...

Yes, and most wives that I know are a bit nervous when they know they are home alone without a male adult in the house, and they would actually double-lock doors and windows if they could and secure the house before bed. Strange that the door was always locked before but on the one night when you are 'alone' without your husband home, you say, "ah, I don't feel like locking the door tonight". That's all I would think about -- was the unlocked door -- and I'd have to get up to lock it. But I'm a nervous Nelly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
44Tejas1821