MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anything connected to Lisa would have been found in the first searches of the burned out trash. Be it a body or her clothing .

I dont understand what they could be re examining it for unless they suspect a certain excelerant and found that in someone's home.

Children have been abducted by people crawling into windows and taking the child and leaving no evidence.

Richmond virginia in the seventies right before Christina Wright was abducted from her home in the middle of the night, the lindenburg baby. Last leek in fairfax virginia and Marc Klass's daughter Polly. I am sure there are other examples that I am not aware. So As hard as it is to picture it happens and isnt even off the scale of abnormal abductions.

It is one method child abductors use.

In the timeline, Mom put Lisa down to sleep with a bottle at 7:30 and it sounds like it was a 'WE' situation w/ Dad? Then she supposedly checked her at 10:30 when she went to bed (would be alone w/ Dad at work).

I, as a mom (probably an overprotective mom) would be touching baby, checking bottle, diaper etc at that time. None of that was mentioned ... what if she wasn't breathing at that time (she had a cough/cold etc so possible medication????) and mom didn't notice, wakes up at 2 wondering why she hasn't heard her cry yet .. because to me, 7:30 -2 is a long time without hearing a baby make any noise ...

My other 'thought' is mom is protecting a sibling for an accident...

The house does seem like a 'staging' to me. I'd notice lights on at 2 in the morning... heck, i notice if my 19 yr old gets up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and is home for a weekend. I don't think she could have slept thru someone coming in, turning lights on, taking baby, and going back out. Just doesn't sit right with me. Sorry.

MOO

I'm not of the opinion that Mom was responsible for the death if that's what happened, maybe she was just following orders.

I do not understand how the mom could have "pocket dialed" the cell phone at 2:30 am when she says that she was asleep and the phones were on the kitchen counter. If the cell phone was used then it wasnt on the counter and maybe the mom wasnt sleeping.

That really confuses me. She admits leaving it unlocked? Why of all nights when her husband first night job decides to leave a door unlocked?

Makes no sense.

I can think of only 4 possibilities at the moment:

1) She forgot to lock the door that night. Maybe Jeremy usually locks up and since this was his first night away at the new job, Mom forgot.

2) She is lying about this being the first night it was left unlocked.

3) She left at some point during the night and forgot to lock the door when she came back and she is covering her tracks.

4) She purposely left the door unlocked because she was expecting a guest who didn't have a house key after her husband went to work.

Did I read in one of the articles that along with the three cell phones, a cable box is missing?

Three cell phones, a cable box, and a baby... That makes no sense whatsoever.

Also, if Lisa was in the dumpster, they would have found her in the first search. Fires set like that do not burn hot enough to cremate someone.

So - what are they really looking for?

Guessing : baby's clothing ? maybe a baby blanket ? baby bottle ? something that would have been taken along with a 10 month old baby ? the cell phones ?

IMO and from "my experience" a "dumpster fire" is not that common -- I have dealt with "dumpsters" for years in my work ... I don't ever recall anything close to a fire.

But people do dump some "unbelievable things" in and around dumpsters ...

moo ...

That really confuses me. She admits leaving it unlocked? Why of all nights when her husband first night job decides to leave a door unlocked?

Makes no sense.

I live in a very small neighborhood(very safe) and my husband works 3-11pm-the first thing I do when he leaves is lock the door and I do not have any children living with me,but if I did-this would be a no-brainer!!! but thats me!!I read a lot of scary stories..you have to lock your doors and windows now a days!!!!

In the timeline, Mom put Lisa down to sleep with a bottle at 7:30 and it sounds like it was a 'WE' situation w/ Dad? Then she supposedly checked her at 10:30 when she went to bed (would be alone w/ Dad at work).

I, as a mom (probably an overprotective mom) would be touching baby, checking bottle, diaper etc at that time. None of that was mentioned ... what if she wasn't breathing at that time (she had a cough/cold etc so possible medication????) and mom didn't notice, wakes up at 2 wondering why she hasn't heard her cry yet .. because to me, 7:30 -2 is a long time without hearing a baby make any noise ...

My other 'thought' is mom is protecting a sibling for an accident...

The house does seem like a 'staging' to me. I'd notice lights on at 2 in the morning... heck, i notice if my 19 yr old gets up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night and is home for a weekend. I don't think she could have slept thru someone coming in, turning lights on, taking baby, and going back out. Just doesn't sit right with me. Sorry.

MOO

This has been my thought too.....

Multiple threads. Many posts. I know that the baby was "sick", but is there additional information about this? A cold? Something else? Had Lisa been to the doctor? Medication? Prescription or OTC? Right now, I'm leaning towards an accidental overdose of something that was given to the sick child. Perhaps Lisa had been particularly fussy earlier in the evening, mother was feeling stressed and tired, and just wanted Lisa to go to sleep. jmo

If I was wanting to get rid of a cell phone (or even just a sim card) AND had the knowledge that there was going to be a child reported missing (which often leads to trash/landfill searches), I think I'd be more likely to toss it in the woods way far away somewhere from the scene, before putting it in a close-by dumpster.... :waitasec:

Now missing are, Baby, 3 phones, and random neighborhood dog?

Going to talk about it on Fox after commercials...

Oh the facebook page for this child, there is someone on the thread claiming to be a relative. States his sister is Debbie's mother. His sister is named Lisa and the child was named after her. Seems she died under mysterious circumstances... If Im not supposed to post this, delete it and I apologize...

I wonder if the parents know anyone that lives in that apartment building?

It would be hard to imagine that they don't. Depending on which side of N Brighton it is on, the kids go to school together. It is also one of the ways out of the subdivision.

Did I read in one of the articles that along with the three cell phones, a cable box is missing?

Three cell phones, a cable box, and a baby... That makes no sense whatsoever.

i believe that was mentioned in a post by someone who said they (the poster) had had a burglary where they even took the cable box...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave