NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will check in the morning to see if they are seeking anyone in connection with this.
But i think he disapeared because he wasnt real he was the patsy so to speak.
Still the guy was odd.

he may be 'wanted' for some other case.......CALL please

I did see what he was driving but other then him being very odd there is no reason to call them. All 3 of us there wondered what he was driving because of it and all of us made a point to notice. We also have video if there is any reason to need it.

Something is not right...I could call now while you have the cellphone # and the video. If you wait, eventually these pieces of evidence will fade away. This man is trying to hide something. You will harm no one by calling.

Was Shaniya hostage to the bedroom???
raped and sick all 3 weeks?
COE has to talk to LE, I think he told the story to them!

That is exactly how it sounded to me. she was never in the LR ...and for those who say how could they not know what was going on in that small trailer ...Boy oh boy those words echo in my head ... those were the same words uttered in regards to Jessie Lunsford and the late john Couey evil doer.

Also, if i recall correctly, one of the articles today when they were searching said that it might have been a greyish blue or greyish toyota. anyone but me remember that??

I had been silently praying for much better than what I found out tonight. ANOTHER baby with angel wings. Sad beyond description.
Bring back "General Population" to all offenders
or
Bring back "An Eye For An Eye".

Done deal. OMG what is wrong with our world?????????

We have to change things, folks. Sooner than later....for our babies!!!!!!! Let your Government KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JustJax, dont sweat it. I am used to it, like I said i do sometimes put my finger in "drive" before I start my brain..
If you hang around, you get a feel for the good people (a big %) and the "others".
we all get heated, espec with what went on today, I knew you didnt mean anything by it.
Manufacturing can be applied to ANY drug I do believe..
Oh I been hanging around here for quite a few years. I am no stranger to these kinds of cases..unfortunatly. I have had some experience with victim's advocacy and have had a few loved ones including my daughter who were crime victims, father who was a detective.
Still, one can never become immune, so to speak when it comes to crimes against any human being, especially a child.
This has been a horrible last couple of years for these crimes against the babes, especially when thier own mothers/parents have a hand in thier tragic endings.

passionflower it was John Evander Couey who killed Jessica. He died recently in prison,of natural causes.

The guys last name that killed Emma Thompson was Lucas Ruric Coe from texas.

The interview with the neighbor where Shaniya's blanket was found REALLY bothers me. I don't think she was involved, but in the interview she talks about someone knocking on her trailer. She said the knock continued for a bit and when it stopped she fell back to sleep. I can't help but think that maybe Shaniya was trying to get some help and the ruckus the neighbor heard was the monsters realizing that Shaniya wasn't in the trailer. Maybe if the neighbor had called LE instead of falling back to sleep things would be different.

Supposely, they had a BOLO out for a 60ish year old man in a blue toyota, all we could ever find? Then it disappeared like never there.

So either:
1. That was a false lead
2. They found the 60 year old man.

Think he may be the newest tipster?

Rest with the angels little Shaniya .

My heart just breaks for her father, and for sweet little Shaniya.

He will probably never get over the guilt from sending her to her "mother". But it's not really his fault, how could he imagine what this monster (it hurts to call her a mother) would do to their baby girl?

I told my mom and dad this evening they ought to bring back the electric chair or worse for the people that do this to children. :furious::furious::furious:

:furious::furious::furious: The Chair, the needle, the firing squad, public hanging are ALL to kind for the mother or the evil sob who had sex with her & killed her. What would I do if I could administer justice? I would begin with him. With him fully awake, fully alert, I would slap his "johnson" on a cold surgical table & wack it off, then I would cut out his heart. For mom, I would cut her freaking heart out also with her wide awake & alert. I would be sure and have it video taped so it could be shown to anyone who EVER attempted to rape a child or sell a child into prostitution to let them know this is who we are gonna deal with all the perverts killing our children. I HATE THEM. Who would have thought someone could actually make KC look like an angel!!!

Perhaps because she was sold the night before?

I don't know all of the details in this case, but in my mind I don't understand why they were in the hotel for such a short period of time.

Could they have been there all night and what we saw in the video was O'Neill taking her away?

God it breaks my heart.

I am still wondering what Coe was insinuating with those remarks(never in the living room). Some other poster mentioned that AD could be insanely jealous of the life that Shaniya was living while she was in a dumpy trailer. Maybe Shaniya was kept locked up in the bathroom with the raw sewage, who knows. AD might have hated her insanely.

Something is not right...I could call now while you have the cellphone # and the video. If you wait, eventually these pieces of evidence will fade away. This man is trying to hide something. You will harm no one by calling.

I will call in the morning to make sure they are not looking if they are I will give them the information. Our video doesnt get recorded over for 3 months. And the friend was told to save the number I am positive he did that.

Is anyone interested in standing up for women/children and sexual abuse? I have an idea = million MOM march. Please let us not forget what has happened to our children!

My mind runs a mystical course tonight. I am thinking of St Maria Goretti, one of the youngest Catholic saints at 12, who was killed while fending off a rapist, and is now the patron saint of abused and exploited children. She's been the center of controversy for promoting a "death before dishonour" message, but I find every cultural attempt to enshrine the protection of children comforting. I'm not Catholic, but I hope St Maria is watching over the little children tonight.

Is anyone interested in standing up for women/children and sexual abuse? I have an idea = million MOM march. Please let us not forget what has happened to our children!

I'll be there !

What makes me really angry, TWO women in a house, both of them mothers & neither of them tried to protect this child. Instead they sold her. Most of us would DIE defending anyone's child, a total strangers child, to keep them from being kidnapped or abused like this. Just when you think you can not cry any more tears, along comes a story like this. Each of these get more shocking, what on earth is next.

The interview with the neighbor where Shaniya's blanket was found REALLY bothers me. I don't think she was involved, but in the interview she talks about someone knocking on her trailer. She said the knock continued for a bit and when it stopped she fell back to sleep. I can't help but think that maybe Shaniya was trying to get some help and the ruckus the neighbor heard was the monsters realizing that Shaniya wasn't in the trailer. Maybe if the neighbor had called LE instead of falling back to sleep things would be different.

The way she speaks about it, it appears she thinks that as well. Living in a trailer park I hear the neighbors knock around all the time. I think it's my trailer some of the time but it's just the neighbor kids getting in and out of cars, shutting doors, whatever. So it's common to dismiss noises when your walls are so thin.

Moms are too busy to go marching around; that's why the men do it. (Sorry, even I can be sexist once in a while, it seems.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member