Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they've got most of it all out.They're looking through the bottom and bags pulled out.
Agree. I don't think she's in there. I don't think she's alive either. Which is why I discount cadaver dogs.

No matter personality quirks,criminal records,none of this matters,I feel sorry for them all.

Okay, I'm hearing 2 different stories:
1. Cadaver Dogs "hit" on the dumpster.
2. Cadaver Dogs did NOT "hit" on anything; this came from a tip from a resident there.

Anybody know which one is fact?

I'm hoping it was #2 and it's just someone's old rotten pork roast or something.

Then again, answers for her loved ones cannot come too quickly.

Dogs did hit per LE as reported on HLN

He just called her the biological mom on CNN. She is not the biological mom. She's the only Mom. :mad:

No matter personality quirks,criminal records,none of this matters,I feel sorry for them all.

My heart is breaking for them too. I so need to get up from here and get dinner finished so I'm taking a break for a few.

Yep,they'll have it on Issues and NGrace,but we probably know more than them.It makes you wonder what we actually miss in any news story,when we hear them get it wrong.

They had to have gotten something in the last 24 hours.Between the cadaver dogs, dna being asked for, Misty being questioned again, and now a dumpster?
I hope they have a presser sometime tonight!

oh my gosh. I just saw on of the cops or whoever it is searching the dumpster THROW one of the trash bags! Just throwing it down. That's... kind of rude. I mean, you'd think they'd be a little gentler - just in case.

I thought the same thing, blu. I couldn't believe how they were just chunking those bags out of the dumpster onto the ground. :mad:

Can one of the amazing people on here make a google matt of the home approximately where this dumpster is and where that SO was at.

OMG people want to see this over the fence, brought their ladders!
Well, no parent, family should see this. It's so hurtful.
My heart goes out for all of them but the person that made Haleigh disappear!
LE has been so 'CLOSED" on this, I'm surprised the LE is sharing this............
I bet the bags they toss, do not feel like a hild or weight. I noticed some bags are
'handled with care"

I get upset with Crystal,I shouldn't,everybody's different and deals with things differently.I wouldn't want to be in any of thier shoes.

Wow, I just heard the news on Headline News.

Does anyone know if they've found anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23