LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette 19 May 2012 - #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoever went to see the white truck and took the picture (thanx)... did not say it was towed in. They just saw it there on the lot. Could be an employee vehicle for all we know.

Now's a fine time to be sensible!

Quick couple of questions:

Who is district 11?

How is s/he able to verify that the picture taken in BR is not the VOI?

Whoever went to see the white truck and took the picture (thanx)... did not say it was towed in. They just saw it there on the lot. Could be an employee vehicle for all we know.

It was CIRCA, and I believe it was said to be in a fenced in area, not just sitting in the lot, but that there was no activity around. I'd think if that WAS the DWTIQ, there'd be some peeps and activity around it for hours and hours. Not just sitting around outside.

Quick couple of questions:

Who is district 11?

How is s/he able to verify that the picture taken in BR is not the VOI?

I thought he/she said it was an extended cab, not a crew cab.But now I can't find that post. So maybe I'm dreaming.

I'm here to defend all bike riders. The bicycle is my choice of religious icon.
I'm sorry to drag us back into ground you've all covered on earlier threads, but I feel compelled to do so.
I took the popular images into photoshop, used crop tool, clicked the adjust image column of tools, changed the pixels per square inch from 72 pixles per inch to higher numbers ranging from 216 ppi to 600 ppi. I used the auto levels and auto contrast tools from the same column. These images are not altered except for a red circle I drew around an object of interest to me. Enhanced, not altered.

Welcome!

I have no idea what I'm looking at. Sorry!

Thanks and can I ask who is "she"? NP if you can't say.

Audie, it's at the tail end of the previous thread :)

Also, it has been reported that the white truck being towed was not going toward I-10 but instead toward Johnston street. Just FYI.

I'm here to defend all bike riders. The bicycle is my choice of religious icon.
I'm sorry to drag us back into ground you've all covered on earlier threads, but I feel compelled to do so.
I took the popular images into photoshop, used crop tool, clicked the adjust image column of tools, changed the pixels per square inch from 72 pixles per inch to higher numbers ranging from 216 ppi to 600 ppi. I used the auto levels and auto contrast tools from the same column. These images are not altered except for a red circle I drew around an object of interest to me. Enhanced, not altered.

I have no clue what we are supposed to be seeing here. Just too blurry to me.

I thought he/she said it was an extended cab, not a crew cab.But now I can't find that post. So maybe I'm dreaming.

Well, I thought it had to be something that only district 11 knew! Even I know we are looking for a crew cab! Didn't Circa know that?

Not me!

er, what's a meat puppet? And where can I get one?

It's a soul-less creature mistaken for human and you should be able to locate an endless supply in Washington DC :)

More of the same

Attachments

• front_wheel_on_bike.jpg
    front_wheel_on_bike.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Oldscrop003.jpg
    Oldscrop003.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 123
  • Oldscrop010.jpg
    Oldscrop010.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 121
  • Oldscrop011.jpg
    Oldscrop011.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 111
  • Oldscrop001.jpg
    Oldscrop001.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 109
Why don't we all draw straws and have someone call LE and tell them they have to issue a press release saying Mickey was not under that truck. Tell them more details would be okee dokee too.

Even at 2am there is a lot of traffic at that Circle K. It defies logic to think that a vehicle could hit Mickey and then pick her and her bike up without anyone noticing or calling police.

Waiting, what are we looking at here? I'm confuzzled.

Why don't we all draw straws and have someone call LE and tell them they have to issue a press release saying Mickey was not under that truck. Tell them more details would be okee dokee too.
Let's just get A.C.I. to do it :D.
Oh...and while he's at it, he can ask if the 2 white trucks in front of Circle K are in fact the same truck.

Now panning to the right, another white vehicle, Jeep Liberty? PT Cruiser? Dodge has the bulbous nose. The distance between wheels is large.

Attachments

• Oldscrop002.jpg
    Oldscrop002.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Oldscrop009.jpg
    Oldscrop009.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 101
  • Oldscrop012.jpg
    Oldscrop012.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Oldscrop007.jpg
    Oldscrop007.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 111
It was CIRCA, and I believe it was said to be in a fenced in area, not just sitting in the lot, but that there was no activity around. I'd think if that WAS the DWTIQ, there'd be some peeps and activity around it for hours and hours. Not just sitting around outside.
yup but same white truck seen in parking lot in fence may NOT be same white truck which was towed with several cop cars behind it either...

Truck being towed and truck seen in parking lot may be TWO different white trucks.....

WHITE TRUCK WHICH WAS TOWED MAY VERY WELL BE HIDDEN IN A BUILDING ETC....WHIE TRUCK IN PARKING LOT MAY NOT FIT DESCRIPTION CUZ IT IS NOT THE ONE THAY WAS TOWED......I would be more inclined to believe that if who's truck being towed was dwtiq....it would be hidden.....so white truck not hidden is just a different white truck.....employees or something. Doesn't match description.....lisense plate would be different etc.

I wana hold on to hope here.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members