British student murdered in Perugia, 3 suspects

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO....AK never had a chance. The italian authorities were determined to lay this at her feet. Sorry, Amanda, that's what you get when you live in another country.....

:(

The poor parents. Cnn said her parents will move to Italy. A long lenghtly appeal process. Everythime I saw Amanda she seemed happy, bubbly. She should have been crying everyday.

Family moving to Perugia to contest verdict and pursue appeals....what else can they do...but I do not think she will ever prevail.

IMO....AK never had a chance. The italian authorities were determined to lay this at her feet. Sorry, Amanda, that's what you get when you live in another country.....

:(

If you lie down with dogs you're gonna get fleas. JMO

The poor parents. Cnn said her parents will move to Italy. A long lenghtly appeal process. Everythime I saw Amanda she seemed happy, bubbly. She should have been crying everyday.

reporter on CNN said she saw them both upset many times - saw Amanda collapse and them both crying more than once

Since this crime happened I've felt she was involved in the murder. What a waste of a young life. All over a guy, in my opinion.

One of the pundits on CNN is saying that the prosecution brought in stuff about her sex life that had nothing to do with the crime. I think she was saying that would never happen in an American court. BS, that stuff happens everyday. Personal lives are used to show character flaws.

KIRO reporter said the video representation probably had a big impact on the jury

I don't know about that - don't forget they also found one of their own guilty

Yeah but his DNA was ALL over the room. Amanda's was on a knife that was not proven to be the murder weapon.

How many here kept up with the case from the beginning?

One of the pundits on CNN is saying that the prosecution brought in stuff about her sex life that had nothing to do with the crime. I think she was saying that would never happen in an American court. BS, that stuff happens everyday. Personal lives are used to show character flaws.

yeah but we don't know if any of it's true

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member