Amateur Astrology, what's ahead for the USA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no, housemouse, it wasn't. I appreciated the effort you made into doing all that work. I printed out the graphic ephemeris and read the analysis.

Then I started thinking about postitive thinking and prayers.

That brings up the eternal question of "is it really all written in fate beforehand" or "do we really have the power to change destiny with prayer, thought process and intention."

That is the best question ever, Rhythmic. You know that philosophers have debated that question for ages. At one point they went so far as to have a major squabble about how many angels could dance on the head of a pin, or so I am told.

There is a rise and fall to human history. Nations rise, and then they fall. America is on the decline, and there isn't much we can do to stop it.

People elected to power keep trying to maintain their power, repeating the same old patterns that failed before in history. Some of us can see it, but too many just live for the moment.

Nothing we can do, as individuals, will exempt us from this fated historical pattern, because we live in it. But, as individuals, we can learn from the past cycles, and spot the same recurring pattern, even if cloaked in "modern language".

I do not think we can change these overall historical cycles by prayer. I do think we can use our intelligence, our faith, and our individual talents to adapt to the inevitable ups and downs of our destiny. We can exercise our own free will while living in the fated cycle, if we have the courage to raise our heads above the herd, that is.

Our prayers should be focused on Him, that we are able to figure out His will for our own lives, and how best to develop and use the individual talents he gave us so we can help our families, friends, and neighbors.

Does that help? And remember, I am just another housemouse, trying to figure out how to use my time on this earth, my personal "free will", respecting my obligations to ostrich-like relatives, as best I can, while being shocked by the "flying fickle finger of fate", and wondering what I should do.

A sense of humor and humility about all this helps. While we do have an obligation to pay attention to the best laid plans of our foolish "leaders", and notice that they keep making the same dumb mistakes over and over, we do not have to join them in the nonsense.

We can sharpen our common sense, so we are quick to notice their follies, and tell our grandchildren about these. We can use our free will to develop and maintain basic survival skills, so we can pass them along if time and circumstance requires.

They will remember our stories, and then they will be able to tell their grandchildren. We probably should be keeping journals for them to read.

great post.

I used to think the decline of earth would be socio/economic/political but now I think it will be a combination of that and massive earth changes.

Wish I could find those gaiamind charts ... They discussed the massive earth changes that took place when the very same configurations of Saturn and the other planets occurred. I think I will email James Fournier or Richard Tarnas to see what has happened to the research that was published on that website.

Hello all,
If you didn't catch America's News Room on Fox News Channel this morning, you should check out this video link about the expected huge sun storm that astrologers believe will hit Earth in 2012 and basically shut us down!!

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=4009751&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/americasnewsroom/index.html

HM,
Do you see this in the chart for the USA? Could it happen earlier....say November 2009 or so? I know that you have expectations of harsh times then which you have indicated. TIA for your very hard work on this thread!!
VT

HEy guys, my son is sick so I haven't had much time to post, just read. I am sure you have probably heard about this already, but the time is getting closer for North Korea to launch their satelite (missile) and from what I just caught briefly on HLN, North Korea has taken two hostages as a bargaining tool.
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090326/wl_nm/us_korea_north_2

Housemouse Is there a way to tell on a global scale what will happen, if they launch this missile in Violation of the UN? Could this be the start of a nuclear war or a world war? North Korea is really bucking up here and pushing the envelope.

Hello all,
If you didn't catch America's News Room on Fox News Channel this morning, you should check out this video link about the expected huge sun storm that astrologers believe will hit Earth in 2012 and basically shut us down!!

http://www.foxnews.com/video2/video08.html?maven_referralObject=4009751&maven_referralPlaylistId=&sRevUrl=http://www.foxnews.com/americasnewsroom/index.html

HM,
Do you see this in the chart for the USA? Could it happen earlier....say November 2009 or so? I know that you have expectations of harsh times then which you have indicated. TIA for your very hard work on this thread!!
VT

2012 has everyone that I know on edge, something is going to happen we just don't know what. I have read some astrologers who believe that its the end. Some say its a turning point , spritual rebirth, and some simple see it as nothing but another time, The Mayans, who were great astrologers ended the calander in 2012 and their predictions for 2012 have people baffled. The best that I can say is just hope for the best but plan for the worse, whatever is going to happen is going to happen and there is nothing we can do to stop it, except spend the next 3 years worrying about it.

great post.

I used to think the decline of earth would be socio/economic/political but now I think it will be a combination of that and massive earth changes.

Wish I could find those gaiamind charts ... They discussed the massive earth changes that took place when the very same configurations of Saturn and the other planets occurred. I think I will email James Fournier or Richard Tarnas to see what has happened to the research that was published on that website.

Hello....I usually just lurk, but have found this to be very interesting. Have you looked at the information on this link? http://www.gaiamind.org/

If you scroll on down the page, there are links to several charts you may be referencing. I have no knowledge of how astrology works, but I'm amazed at the accuracy of it.

Keep up the good work Housemouse....GREAT thread!!!

Hello....I usually just lurk, but have found this to be very interesting. Have you looked at the information on this link? http://www.gaiamind.org/

If you scroll on down the page, there are links to several charts you may be referencing. I have no knowledge of how astrology works, but I'm amazed at the accuracy of it.

Keep up the good work Housemouse....GREAT thread!!!

hi watchinginky, thanks, if you look again I already posted those links to that particular page and those charts. Basically the two pages gaiamind .com and .org are the same.

Several years ago, there was much more information, and several more charts on the pages. Unfortunately, those charts and the essays have been taken down. I don't know whether they were taken down because of a problem with the charts (unlikely) or because they are being used in a publication that is either being prepared or already published (more likely).

hi watchinginky, thanks, if you look again I already posted those links to that particular page and those charts. Basically the two pages gaiamind .com and .org are the same.

Several years ago, there was much more information, and several more charts on the pages. Unfortunately, those charts and the essays have been taken down. I don't know whether they were taken down because of a problem with the charts (unlikely) or because they are being used in a publication that is either being prepared or already published (more likely).

Sorry about that. I just found this thread the other day and haven't gotten all the way through it yet. Good luck in finding them!

Thank you. I still have to send an email to the original authors and/or the webmasters to see what happened to them. Your post reminded me I need to do that. ;)

Things are difficult today. Can only make a quick post to say "hi", have read the questions, and will try to get to them when things settle down here at home.

Hey housemouse, I hope that everything is okay, with you keeping you and your hubby in my prayers.

I have looked at the 458 post and honestly I cant make heads or tails out of what you have posted I looked at it every which way and just can't tell what it is.
I am growing extremely concerned over what is going on with North Korea, I have been following it extremely close any news I can find on it. I am not honestly am lucky to have been able to make since out of the 9-11 chart, but I have no clue how to look at a future chart. It seems that what is going on with North Korea and the lines being drawn in the sand the expected date of launch is sometime between April 4 thru 8th. Is there away to cast a chart and see if this threat by North Korea is just a threat and nothing more or if it is going to be some sort of attack that could lead to another war with the USA as well as the rest of the world.I could see this possably leading to another world War if something isn't done.. What say you?

It's OK, butterfly, those Graphic Ephemerides can be a pain in the neck to read until you get the hang of them.

I posted it to show my concern about Barack Obama in mid November.

I have North Korea's chart downloaded, and will be watching what happens with interest.

In looking at North Korea's chart, and forward to the transits on April 4th, Mars has moved 16 Pisces in opposition to NK's Sun, and transiting Saturn is conjunct NK's Sun. Get out your sheet on the meaning of the planets in Mundane astrology, and see what you think, before reading my efforts to forecast.

Looking at the midpoints for April 4th, I see that the Sun/Mars midpoint and the Sun/Saturn Midpoint are both on NK's Semisquare between Uranus and Pluto. Hmmm. This fits for the herculean effort to launch a missile, and it could be premature, sudden, overtaxing their strength, (Uranus), or unscrupulous behavior, violence, war.

But I also notice that transiting Neptune is very close to NK's Sun/Mars, and that is a second suggestion of dishonest activity or fraud, but carries a "disappointment", lack of energy, vitality, illness with it.

Curiously, both transiting Mars/Pluto and NK's natal Mars/Pluto midpoints are in hard aspect to one another. The basic meaning of the Mars/Pluto midpoint is "superhuman power, force, brutality". Seems appropriate for what they are trying to do, but whether they will do it, or have it done to them is beyond my ability to know.

I now notice that the transiting Sun will be making a hard aspect to NK's Saturn. Interesting. We have an echo of the above mentioned Saturn aspect to NK's Sun.

If I didn't know that NK was threatening to do something with missiles, I would wonder if it was about time for Kim to meet his maker, perhaps with some military/police action taken against him. A revolution? A coup? The sudden death of the military involved in the test?

It also could be that they shoot off the darn thing and it kills a bunch of people, but where, I do not know. It could be that it gets shot down, and people get killed and hurt.

N.K.'s Sun (16 Virgo) is square the USA's Mars (21 Gemini), square USA Uranus (8 Gemini) and conjunct USA Neptune (22 Virgo). There are many other hard aspects between the charts, but won't try to delineate them all.

Astrology really can't tell specifically what will happen, ahead of time. It can confirm that NK is going to try to shoot something off, and that they may be lying about it. Since there isn't a whole lot any of us can do to stop it, the best thing to do is to watch and see which of our guesses come the closest to whatever happens.

I hope this helps you understand how to analyze the energies involved, and that it really isn't possible to predict whether this effort will be a success, or who might get hit, ahead of time.

Okay from your statement here this is what I see, Mars opposing NK sun, the sun representing a person of authority, mars representing military attacks/wars, terrorist attacks, so Mars opposing NK sun, tells me that there may be an attack against the NK authority????? ( I think), LOL...... Saturn Conjuction with NK sun, the sun representing once again persons of Authority, in conjuction with Saturn which Governs national death rate , life threating epidemic and state funerals, So I can be in agreement with you about this possably meaning the death of Kim, however like you said it could mean something else with the missle threat. Midpoints on April 4 being semisquare with Uranus and pluto. Uranus, being outbreaks of riots or political tensions,, also EXPLOSIONS... So maybe that means that the missile is shot down, and causes greater political tensions, however the involvment with Pluto bothers me because I know that Pluto is usually death and destruction. I have yet to see or even here discussed that Pluto is anything other than bad. So if I have done it right and from reading your interpretation I think that I have, I think the likely hood of something happening is good, lets just pray that it ends well.
One thing I am not understanding is this. USA Uranus (8 Gemini) and conjunct USA Neptune that one I cant figure out...

I also thought you might find this intresting and see what your take on this is.
http://http://www.terrylamb.net/latest_forecast.htm

Probably should have been written more clearly.

Our (USA) Neptune is at 22 Virgo. NK's Sun is at 16 Virgo. That is a very wide orb to use, but some astrologers would use it. I tend to discount it.

Could be NK is "bluffing" USA? Or whatever your favorite keyword for Neptune. They certainly have done so in the past.

And, you are right on with your interpretation. You really can't be more specific than to conclude that Saturn transiting NK's Sun is everything Saturn represents for Kim. We do know that he is reported to have been ill (stroke?)

So, if Kim were to fall ill again, perhaps another stroke, it would fit the symbolism/energies. But we can't conclude that. One of his top military officers could shoot him in the head, but we can't conclude that either, but it would fit.

If the missile launch blows up on the launch pad, it could take out a lot of the top brass watching, which would definitely cause the divine leader to "lose face". I have a very vivid imagination, and could make up all kinds of scenarios. Maybe China will get fed up with his antics, send in a spy (Neptune) and foment a coup, and sabotage the launch?

For all we know, the loon is aiming it at Hawaii, and our navy will have to shoot the darn thing out of the sky. If that were the case, Obama might hesitate, knowing that his birth certificate problem would be solved forever.

(Last sentence is a very bad joke, "gallows humor", I think Obama calls it...

We will have a good chance to analyze, and learn a bit more after we see it go off.

Very accurate article as far as the dating and timing of everything going on in the heavesn, butterfly.

Articles like this are good to read, for they help you get a feel for how different astrologers look at the transits in the sky. Where they fall down is they are so general that they aren't very helpful to individuals, or for countries either.

You have to see what the transits are doing in your own chart, or in the chart of the country you are studying, trying to get a feel for how the particular natal chart positions are being transited by the planets.

And, about Pluto... it functions on many levels. Nuclear energy is one of them, so it is obvious that NK is messing with that, and might be testing something. Demolition, Coercion, Plots, Force, Compulsion, Ambush, Riots, Cremation, all are negative energies associated with Pluto.

We just have to wait and see.

Great job Butterfly and Housemouse!

-for Housemouse doing such a wonderful job "teaching/mentoring" on a gift that does not come naturally to the majority of the population (that would include me! :blushing:)

-for Butterfly grasping and growing in your knowledge of this unique gift; I am in awe and congratulate your success!

I will forever remain an appreciative "reader" as I am in a constant state of confusion unless y'all translate your findings in a simplistic style! ;) God grants everyone gifts in different areas, but I still find your talents utterly fascinating!

-Mish :D

Off to watch it now. I am not convinced about the whole Bible Code concept, but try to keep an open mind. I would trust the Jewish scholars more than the fundamentalist Christians, however.

Will comment on whatever they have to say about astrology after I have watched it.

Hi HM...

I have a comment about the Torah Code or Bible Code. Not trying to start a discussion here, but ...

I have read a lot about the Code & am amazed at what the supercomputers can find these days! Interestingly enough, it only works with The Bible -- the test on War & Peace didn't turn up codes. No surprise -- the Bible Code is not written by man. But, man can go back & find the references to things that have happened and that record is 100% accurate!

IMO, Codes give us proof of the power of God. They took away any doubt I may have had years ago re. who wrote the Bible (well, moreso about man messing with the words that who wrote it). I've observed though, esp. in the hands of amateurs using whatever Bible version they choose, that the Codes aren't much use for predicting the future. I'd guess God planned it that way! :D

We can keep looking for the signs in the heavens...

V/R, OB

Anyone know the dates of the upcoming G20 meeting?

I am wondering because I was studying transits for both the Pligrim chart (tr. Pluto opp Saturn), and the USA Sibley chart (Pluto opp Venus) this morning, and notice that both are exact on April 4th.

This is the day that Mars will oppose Saturn, and that opp highlights the NK Sun. Also, Pluto turns retrograde that day, and the day before, the 3rd, Venus will oppose Pluto.

And, no, I do not know what will happen. Whatever it is, it will fit the keywords.

I think it starts on the 2nd, but am not sure how long it lasts. I know there are a lot of demonstrations planned in London. I hope they remain peaceful.

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/4/20090328/tuk-thousands-protest-over-g20-summit-dba1618.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong