a view from the inside: observations from our own court observers #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally felt well enough to attend trial today.
I went down to the courthouse to try to get in for the afternoon session. As I am waiting to cross the street I see Tanisha, her husband, and brother on the other side. I'm thinking they were out early for lunch.

She told me court had been cancelled due to the witness getting sick (ALV). So I called my limo driver (hubby) to come back and get me. In the meantime we chatted and she told me we can wear the ribbons again. :) She said nothing with photos (photo buttons, etc), but the ribbons are ok now. Woohoo!!
I didn't ask how it came about, etc. About that time they were walking on and I was going to wait at that location for hubby.

She did tell me she and the family are so appreciative of everyone's support, it means a lot to them.

Even tho there was no court, I did get to give her a card and some $$ to help with their expenses. So, as far as I'm concerned it was a good day and I accomplished something.

I'm so happy to know we can wear the ribbons again.

Sorry I don't have anything else to report.

That's a FANTASTIC REPORT! Thank you sweet PASA!!! xoxo

Here you are my lady. My favorite description of JA bangs anywhere "Sort of looks like 'It' from the Addams Family sort of perched himself on your forehead and said 'You know what? I'm just going to hang out here for a while before crawling around the manor some more.'"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gZFRZwErWA

OMG I spit my zinfandel and manchego almost on my keyboard (but it landed on my chest as most everything does). That is hilarious "this is my cardio" with the tilted glasses. Bravo to that girl!!:rocker:

PS I will be bringing the custom M&M's for the family (and saving some out for the HH crew) to court tomorrow and with permission can share they were ordered by our fellow poster neenee15. Thank you Neenee! xoxo

Finally felt well enough to attend trial today.
I went down to the courthouse to try to get in for the afternoon session. As I am waiting to cross the street I see Tanisha, her husband, and brother on the other side. I'm thinking they were out early for lunch.

She told me court had been cancelled due to the witness getting sick (ALV). So I called my limo driver (hubby) to come back and get me. In the meantime we chatted and she told me we can wear the ribbons again. :) She said nothing with photos (photo buttons, etc), but the ribbons are ok now. Woohoo!!
I didn't ask how it came about, etc. About that time they were walking on and I was going to wait at that location for hubby.

She did tell me she and the family are so appreciative of everyone's support, it means a lot to them.

Even tho there was no court, I did get to give her a card and some $$ to help with their expenses. So, as far as I'm concerned it was a good day and I accomplished something.

The kindness and generosity that you and others have shown this family is so uplifting. In all of this mess of a trial...the basic humanity of just helping and supporting others is a lesson we all could take away from this. It warms my heart that there are people like you and Katiecoollady and so many others that are standing with and holding up this family. Thank you!!!

Hi Honeys...I'm home!

(ok, I never left but anyway)

I got up this morning and as usual drug myself out of bed and to the coffee pot to find out....error message! (maybe it didn't like that hydrogen peroxide I thought might clean it after all..wah!). So I fed my cats and really was looking forward to relaxing at home this morning for a bit before heading up to the courthouse.

Well, so the obvious choice was head out for a Dutch Bros coffee...in my nightshirt! Duh!

From the top up which is normally the only part of you that's seen in your car, it looks like a "shirt". No problem!

Well of course, me being me, I end up at a stop light next to one of those huge jacked up trucks that lift a person about 6 feet in the air and look to my right and homeboy is looking right down in to my car and my legs exposed from my way too short nightshirt...and slippers. God knows what he was smiling at. Ugh!

That's how I started my day!

Then I basically ...........................wholelottablahblahblah..............court canceled for the day!

So I stayed in my jammies finally put away all my clean laundry, used all my hangars because for once most of my clothes are clean (too bad I've gotten so fat I can't fit in most of them) and flexed my twitter muscle!

Highlights of my day : got a few texts from Janine Driver who's in LA!

BOMBSHELL : learned that Det. Flores doesn't normally talk like he did in those interviews (if I told ya my source I'd hafta kill ya and no Mr. Nurmi it's not detectivetorial misconduct...i didn't get it from HIM). Btw did ya saunter past the media trucks again today?

I thought I should serve something up since I was basically relaxing at home. And getting rested up for tomorrow...where I, like PASA, will be back in the courthouse...let's just hope ALV gets her whatever, whatevered and back on the stand.

We need our CROSS...we need our CROSS!!!!

:seeya:

Hi Honeys...I'm home!

I got up this morning and as usual drug myself out of bed and to the coffee pot to find out....error message! (maybe it didn't like that hydrogen peroxide I thought might clean it after all..wah!). So I fed my cats and really was looking forward to relaxing at home this morning for a bit before heading up to the courthouse.

Well, so the obvious choice was head out for a Dutch Bros coffee...in my nightshirt! Duh!

From the top up which is normally the only part of you that's seen in your car, it looks like a "shirt". No problem!

Well of course, me being me, I end up at a stop light next to one of those huge jacked up trucks that lift a person about 6 feet in the air and look to my right and homeboy is looking right down in to my car and my legs exposed from my way too short nightshirt...and slippers. God knows what he was smiling at. Ugh!

Then I basically ...........................wholelottablahblahblah..............court canceled for the day!

So I stayed in my jammies finally put away all my clean laundry, used all my hangars because for once most of my clothes are clean (too bad I've gotten so fat I can't fit in most of them) and flexed my twitter muscle!

BOMBSHELL : learned that Det. Flores doesn't normally talk like he did in those interviews (if I told ya my source I'd hafta kill ya and no Mr. Nurmi it's not detectivetorial misconduct...i didn't get it from HIM). Btw did ya saunter past the media trucks again today?

I thought I should serve something up since I was basically relaxing at home. And getting rested up for tomorrow...where I, like PASA, will be back in the courthouse...let's just hope ALV gets her whatever, whatevered and back on the stand.

Okay so of course my curiosity is peaked! Without revealing your source, how does Det Flores USUALLY talk? He was really kind in the interrogations, so does that mean he is usually a bear?

OMG I just was about to post and THANK PASA for her update today (thanks PASA, glad you are feeling better) and I hear on HLN a blurb for NG and it said is the jury on Arias' side....gag me!

Thank you so much PASA!!!! I'm glad you're feeling better. I had that crud in December and it's NO fun. :hug: Are you going tomorrow?

Thanks Shelby, it seems to be going around with a vengence here lately.

I'm going to try to go tomorrow. If I feel as well as I do today. Got my notebook and pen packed. :)

Hi Honeys...I'm home!

Hahaha love it. Now we need to know how Detective Flores normally talks. Was he trying to seduce her into a confession? Hope cross starts tomorrow and no one else gets "sick".

Minor pointed out in the trial thread that JA wrote in a journal entry Feb 2008 that Travis was planning to buy a gun and kill himself and she had to calm him down. But supposedly she found out he had a gun in Nov 2007. Oh boy...why didn't Juan bring this up?!?!

did any one see alyce when she left sick or talk to some one who saw?? ppl were tweeting she was very pale and sweating when she ran to the ladies room - idk it sounds like a hi blood pressure attack or an anxiety attack maybe???

QUOTE=PASA;9157172]Finally felt well enough to attend trial today.

The kindness and generosity that you and others have shown this family is so uplifting. In all of this mess of a trial...the basic humanity of just helping and supporting others is a lesson we all could take away from this. It warms my heart that there are people like you and Katiecoollady and so many others that are standing with and holding up this family. Thank you!!![/QUOTE]

Aww thank you. :) I try to give a little something on pay-days. I don't have a lot but I feel I need to do something. Not pressure, just that it's the right thing for me to do.

I'm so impressed with the kindness that's been shown the family. People here on WS who have made gifts, bought gifts, sent $$, lit a candle, kept them in their thoughts and prayers. It all means something, and they are truly appreciative of everything.

When I see what a nice family they are and how they are hurting from the brutal murder of their brother and the trial it is heartbreaking.

It does feel good to know there are a lot of good and kind people out there.

A big shout out and Thank You to all who have supported the family. They feel the love.

Thank you Lola Baby for your kind words. :)

OMG I spit my zinfandel and manchego almost on my keyboard (but it landed on my chest as most everything does). That is hilarious "this is my cardio" with the tilted glasses. Bravo to that girl!!:rocker:

LOL! I have the same problem.

OMG I just was about to post and THANK PASA for her update today (thanks PASA, glad you are feeling better) and I hear on HLN a blurb for NG and it said is the jury on Arias' side....gag me!

I think they do that so people will tune in. I haven't been there in a couple of weeks but unless something drastic has happened to sway the jury, I doubt there is anything to the "blurb" for the NG show. :) MOO

did any one see alyce when she left sick or talk to some one who saw?? ppl were tweeting she was very pale and sweating when she ran to the ladies room - idk it sounds like a hi blood pressure attack or an anxiety attack maybe???

I got there just as court ended and people were walking to parking lots.
There is the "crud" going around.

The only info I got was from Travis' sister. She said the witness got sick and court was cancelled the rest of the day.

I did notice yesterday ALV said "your honor" during a sidebar and next thing I know it's a 5 minute recess. I wonder if she was getting sick yesterday?

Sorry I don't know any more than that.

PS I will be bringing the custom M&M's for the family (and saving some out for the HH crew) to court tomorrow and with permission can share they were ordered by our fellow poster neenee15. Thank you Neenee! xoxo
Awww your welcome please make sure Pasa gets some also and any other court observers and of course family! Just wanted to put a grin on faces with all the bs that is going on. Order these for my boys sometimes!! Different phrases however, lol!

BTW on NG tonight playing more of the parents police tapes very telling... Shows premeditation with what she told her mom right after murdering Travis, especially about the gas receipts and also saying how they weren't allowed to visit Jodi in Monterrey because she thought they snooped????? Growing pot in 8th grade???????

Also Jean C hosting so well you know..... She said she saw Jodi shaking on the stand???? What????? According to you guys you sit so far back you from her, how could she see this???

Hope you got rest and your brother is better... Want you to ride in on your bat mobile to court tomorrow cape on and representing all us WS!!

I'm wondering if a nasty bug is going around?

I know I'm home sick and feel really not well myself.

Thank you for the updates and sharing, it really makes me feel like I am part of the courtroom and you guys give a much more personal feel to your observations! :great:

I'm wondering if ALV has been reading her book reviews on Amazon & is starting to realize how much of a mistake she has made. Oops, too late now...

Awww your welcome please make sure Pasa gets some also and any other court observers and of course family! Just wanted to put a grin on faces with all the bs that is going on. Order these for my boys sometimes!! Different phrases however, lol!

BTW on NG tonight playing more of the parents police tapes very telling... Shows premeditation with what she told her mom right after murdering Travis, especially about the gas receipts and also saying how they weren't allowed to visit Jodi in Monterrey because she thought they snooped????? Growing pot in 8th grade???????

Also Jean C hosting so well you know..... She said she saw Jodi shaking on the stand???? What????? According to you guys you sit so far back you from her, how could she see this???

Hope you got rest and your brother is better... Want you to ride in on your bat mobile to court tomorrow cape on and representing all us WS!!

And the shaking is apparently invisible. No one can see it. But Jean can!

Thank you so much NeeNee15! Those are the coolest M&Ms ever.

I think the parents interview tapes are very telling. We are finally seeing what we suspected. Something wasn't right with her, and now we're hearing it.

I had to change the channel when Jean Cesearez hosted NG tonight. I'm still not happy with her and babbling how Juan's photo with Katie could cause a mistrial. There were no jurors there. She was trying to get ratings. MOO :)

I don't know how she could see ja shaking because she sits in the very last or next to last row. Usually last row on the family side.

I know this was to KCL, but I had to thank you for the M&Ms. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong