Cindy Anthony Says Someone Hacked Her Email Account *REVISITED*

I'm wondering the same thing. Or Cindy did it, herself. You never know...

Keep in mind Lee is a computer "geek"..............a public place like a library and boom........you could claim "hacked."

Any chance that Cindy did this dirty deed by herself? just curious.

I don't believe this is probable, but any chance GA is trying to get the truth out there without saying it??

Well, I smell someone trying to create the atmosphere for one. Can we say CCCCCCCCCCCCC AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????

It may be LA sending them to the press. Wanting the truth out but not wanting to be the one to tell it. Could even be GA.

Hacking into someone's yahoo e-mail account is as simple as guessing their password.

With the Anthony's various user names being made public through the media, I would think Cindy would know better than to leave sensitive subjects available for any hacker to read in her yahoo mailbox.

I can't believe she is using yahoo email for sensitive items. Being that she was locked out odds are someone just went in and said they forgot the password and then were able to answer the security questions accurately. If you can answer two of them it lets you reset the password, thus she was locked out.

Sarah Palin's yahoo email was hacked this way, they clicked on I forgot my password, correctly answered what highschool she went to and when she met her husband. Always answer those questions with made up answers you can remember. Never know when your life will become public and questions like that can be answered by the general public.

I do love me some Kathi Bellich (and the irony that emails were forwarded to her is priceless).

I can only wonder what "sensitive" materials Cindy would be in possession of...:waitasec:

Kathi ROCKS!!

I just find the timing of this "hacking" event to be very suspect. I can totally now see CA will claim this hacker forged the email she sent to LG about the hairbrush. Nice out for her.

Kathi ROCKS!!

I just find the timing of this "hacking" event to be very suspect. I can totally now see CA will claim this hacker forged the email she sent to LG about the hairbrush. Nice out for her.
She can't do that now. She already admitted not giving them the right hairbrush in the media in response to the email coming out and did not deny it in any way other than to say she didn't do anything deceptive or however she characterized it.

hahahahaha - sent them to the media --- LOL

too funny FBI has them - DAMN - they wont print them -

If the FBI is investigating, they will figure it out soon I think.

Since they have no attorney now there would not be any privileged information. There is nothing they can really claim. They are not party to any criminal defense at this time.

They can just write this one off.........there is nothing they can do. Remember the Demo kid who hacked Sarah Palin's account?

Thank you for the clarification. I just wanted to establish whether the information outed by the alleged hacker might be admissible in court considering the source and the means by which it was acquired.

I can't believe she is using yahoo email for sensitive items. Being that she was locked out odds are someone just went in and said they forgot the password and then were able to answer the security questions accurately. If you can answer two of them it lets you reset the password, thus she was locked out.

Sarah Palin's yahoo email was hacked this way, they clicked on I forgot my password, correctly answered what highschool she went to and when she met her husband. Always answer those questions with made up answers you can remember. Never know when your life will become public and questions like that can be answered by the general public.

I had a friend that used to hack into her boyfriend's yahoo e-mail account and snoop. She guessed his password. It was his dog's name.

After having her private conversations recorded and made public...even the ones with the FBI...you would think Cindy would NOT leave defense sensitive information in a yahoo inbox.

I really think CA is a different specie of humans. I cannot imagine what else she will come up with before this case is over. I firmly believe KC will be tried & convicted.

Wouldn't you think that, given all the information Sindee now knows LE can retrieve from a computer, that she would, oh, use a phone? Or a fax machine? Anything but a computer and/or text messages?

I totally agree. Something doesn't add up.

Kathi ROCKS!!

Unless she sent it from her computer, and then she would have to show this hacker gained access to her house.

All I get out of this is it backs my assertions there is little to no intelligence at play here. If Cindy is charged with obstruction at some point, her computer will be confiscated again, and anything on it can be used as evidence against her. :bang:

Wouldn't you think that, given all the information Sindee now knows LE can retrieve from a computer, that she would, oh, use a phone? Or a fax machine? Anything but a computer and/or text messages?

She thought yahoo was safe??? What is wrong with these people. Who sends sensitive information through Yahoo?? Why doesn't she just leave it on her front porch or better yet send it though AOL.. Too many people on computers that don't understand how they work.. they know nothing of security.

Those damn squirrels! when will they quit making the "A"'s look bad? Their constant harrassment is relentless lol

I think this sums up a lot and was taken from the WFTV page. . . "this woman (CA) said she would walk every inch of the earth to find Caylee, but didn't bother to walk around her own house to find a brush. No big suprise the baby hasn't been found" - priceless.

I wonder who hacked into her e-mail account? The FBI??

Gee, maybe when you withhold evidence by intentionally giving LE the wrong items, they take that personally and hack your other e-mails to see what the heck else you hid from them.

CA! Heads up! This is not a game. Your grandbaby was "missing" as you contend, yet you intentionally gave them the wrong brush? What gives with that? You were going to give them the dogs' toothbrush instead of that of the missing baby?

You need to get GA to "ratchet down" on those loose screws in your beaner!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back