UT - Ethan Stacy, 4, Layton, 10 May 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.ksl.com/

bright orange jail jumpsuit picture of nathanfreakingsloop on their main page at the moment.

Awwww... and Stephanie is on there too.
The bride and groom dressed in red.
Anyone think we should add this beautiful shot to Stephanies modeling page?

:sick:
2zyd7d0.jpg

IF he's actually crying, it's even more disgusting, because he only has tears for his own vile, worthless self.

For the sweet, innocent Ethan, all he had was sadistic cruelty. :mad:

Click that article and there is a picture of him "crying" Give me a break! Where is the puke bucket?

And to think when Ethan was likely crying harder Nathan wasn't even touched and kept on going.
:furious: :furious: :furious: :furious:

Where were those tears when he was beating Ethans face and body?
Too little too late now...... He is where he is at by his own choice and own actions.
Both of them are.

I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this... but I am glad to see they are crying and upset. I just hope it is for the right reasons, and that they are absolutely tortured by the guilt of what they have done. I hope they are scared out of their wits and I hope they are suffering with the pain and anguish of the fact that they have destroyed many lives with their selfish and despicable crimes.

Looks like he's scared @@@@less (edited myself) Good look on him IMHO. (being sassy sorry)

Honestly, I think he is looking over at his bride devistated over the fact he has no idea when he will see her again and he no longer has 'control'.

MOO

Mom looks very composed. No red eyes or nose. Would they be medicating her this early into her jail stay? Anyone know?

If not, that is more scary that NS emotional show. IMHO

I think most people in their situation are crying for themselves...sure, they are scared...they are just recognizing what they are going to face for the rest of their lives. Also, I am sure their lawyers advised them to cry or at least look miserable...we would be even more angry if they looked relaxed or unconcerned I guess...

I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this... but I am glad to see they are crying and upset. I just hope it is for the right reasons, and that they are absolutely tortured by the guilt of what they have done. I hope they are scared out of their wits and I hope they are suffering with the pain and anguish of the fact that they have destroyed many lives with their selfish and despicable crimes.

I'd like to see that but my heart tells me his tears are for what he and Stephanie are facing, not for Ethan.

If he felt any remorse for what he had done to Ethan the beatings wouldn't have endured for 7-10 days or so. He would have been that disgusted and upset with himself the first time he lost control.

JMHO

I found this for the donation fund, a little different than the other one posted
A fund to help pay for the funeral expenses of Ethan Stacy has been set up at a Virginia bank. Although online donations cannot be accepted, donations can be mailed to:

True Point Bank
P.O. Box 1010
Grundy, VA 24614

It should be directed to Gary Stacy-Joe Stacy Memorial Fund #4 Ethan Stacy. The account number is 0387940.

I think a call to the bank would clear up which name it needs to be associated with.

I'd like to see that but my heart tells me his tears are for what he and Stephanie are facing, not for Ethan.

If he felt any remorse for what he had done to Ethan the beatings wouldn't have endured for 7-10 days or so. He would have been that disgusted and upset with himself the first time he lost control.

JMHO

Unfortunately, I have to think you are right. I just hope at some point that they feel guilty over what they have done. It is only at that point that true justice can be served. MOO

suzyq said:
Did you see the picture with the severe injury to Ethan? Nathan's mother would have seen that injury when she visited. All was not hunky dory as she claims. And it's all the more horrifying when you think of his mother also having knowledge of her son's mental instability and tendency to violence.

BTW, there wouldn't be any real perps to focus on if Nathan's mother picked up the phone and call 911 four days before he died.
eyesforcrime said:
What do you want her charged with? I thought she was told the child had a peanut allergy and I guess there are some people who might not question that.

Is there anyone in the family who would have thought this would end up in torture and murder? His mother looked devastated to me. I'm aware that I looks at crimes different from most here, I look at the perp and hold the perp 100% responsible and I don't like to share that among others. Makes me very unpopular - sorry, but that's the way I've always been, and I am entitled to my opinion!moo mho

Go look at the photo of that child on the day the mother claims to have visited and all was fine. Look closely and tell me that anyone would believe that to be an "allergic reaction". IF she was there on that day and saw Ethan as she claims and did not notify police, SHE is a "perp".

Honestly, I think he is looking over at his bride devistated over the fact he has no idea when he will see her again and he no longer has 'control'.

MOO

I hope his "bad boy" personalities "Ghost" and "New York" came to him last night in his cell and said"Yo dude-we're outta here!! You're on your own-good luck with your new homies-you're gonna need it!!"
Jail.gif

Mom looks very composed. No red eyes or nose. Would they be medicating her this early into her jail stay? Anyone know?

If not, that is more scary that NS emotional show. IMHO
she looked like a cold an evil hearted monster in that picture. what a thought... she IS a cold and evil hearted monster!

This question has been bugging me since the discovery that Ethan died on the 9th....just what did they do for over 24 hours (besides bury his poor little body)

Did they just sit around and chat...get the story straight... did the "master chef" cook a gourmet meal for her monster...express their undying love (puke)... edit the wedding site... have "one for the road"....

It had to be part of the plan to wait till midnight to call (the next day, possibly more than 24 hours after finding out he had passed on)...wonder what they utilized the time doing. It certainly was not anything with little Ethan in mind.

Go look at the photo of that child on the day the mother claims to have visited and all was fine. Look closely and tell me that anyone would believe that to be an "allergic reaction". IF she was there on that day and saw Ethan as she claims and did not notify police, SHE is a "perp".

Go after anyone you want - for me, I'll focus on the real perps and do what I can to prove them both murderers.

Also, I think Nate's mom will make an excellent witness for the prosecution. Also, I was informed it was the police who were told about a peanut allergy. We don't know what she was told and we don't know if that's the first time she ever saw Ethan. Do you know? Most people have no idea what a peanut allergy looks like, I only know because as a pharmacist, allergies and the symptoms that go along with them is/are always on my mind and I am keenly aware of them. Not everybody is. I understand people's need to go after Nate's mom, and until she is named as a POI, I chose to leave her out of my perp pic. MOO MHO and all that stuff

she looked like a cold an evil hearted monster in that picture. what a thought... she IS a cold and evil hearted monster!

Yes she did nursie. If she isn't on meds already then I have to seriously question---exactly who was the leader of that pack. Which one was in charge? I know that we can't judge people by a single picture. But that picture of her scared the jebus out of me. Him? meh he might be crying for himself but she has no emotion. Her attn said she was emotionally distraught?

what link is that picture on please????

This question has been bugging me since the discovery that Ethan died on the 9th....just what did they do for over 24 hours (besides bury his poor little body)

Did they just sit around and chat...get the story straight... did the "master chef" cook a gourmet meal for her monster...express their undying love (puke)... edit the wedding site... have "one for the road"....

It had to be part of the plan to wait till midnight to call (the next day, possibly more than 24 hours after finding out he had passed on)...wonder what they utilized the time doing. It certainly was not anything with little Ethan in mind.

I've thought about this, just like you! What I come up with is that they had a congratulatory dinner on a 'job well done'. I also believe he may have passed the day before. And I am beginning to believe this was pre-meditated in advance of his arrival. Maybe they just didn't want a kid around to bother them. Maybe they took out an insurance policy, maybe they did it for fun. Who knows, but somehow, I think it was planned. moo mho and all that stuff

I just want these monsters to never breathe fresh air again.. Mom is aldo guilty of murder. After reading mom's statements in her areeset affadavid I want to go vomit. How could anyone treat a child like this!!!! i'm sitting her praying for Jesus to hold and comfort his spiritual being and tell this child he is loved by many who have never met him. Why could these monstyers send him back to dad rather than kill him?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
legalpyro74