Nancy Grace America's Missing 2011-03-01

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS bothers me.

And she didn`t have her shirt on, and I told her to get her shirt back on. She was real about taking her shirt off. She was real hot-natured. And I told her to get her shirt on. Her and Bubba (ph) put their shirts on while I was there

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1103/01/ng.01.html

And am I the only one really concerned and horrified she was eating green beans for dinner? How much prep is that, open a can, nuke it? Was she eating these because she loved them, or because someone was not spending their money on groceries?

THIS bothers me.

And she didn`t have her shirt on, and I told her to get her shirt back on. She was real about taking her shirt off. She was real hot-natured. And I told her to get her shirt on. Her and Bubba (ph) put their shirts on while I was there

And am I the only one really concerned and horrified she was eating green beans for dinner? How much prep is that, open a can, nuke it? Was she eating these because she loved them, or because someone was not spending their money on groceries?

ITA! I almost choked... Well, if it ain't from a can it is probably frozen, but same process applies. JUST GREENBEANS? No starch? No Meat? You are not the only person who has a problem with this.

The other problem i have the GGS statements are the shirts. I am just blown away, the weather doesn't get that cold here in FL, however to us FL people, when it is 47-55 degress outside, then it is darn cold. It WAS cold that night, and why the children have NO shirts on at all, i don't care if they are "hot-natured" or not, that is WAY too cold to have children eating on the porch, nontheless, without shirts on. That is a good way to catch a cold, with the humidity here. I am not buying it GGS! JMO

Oh, I just LOVE how Teresa has the nerve to say about Junior, he's with his mom, missing his DADDY, who cares, I bet hes missing HALEIGH, remember her Teresa? Thats the problem with this family, Ronald was more coveted and prized then Haleigh, thats why she probably will never be found because this family will do ANYTHING to protect Ronald. Shame on Teresa, just when I thought she couldnt get any lower than her tearful Maury interview where she cried what a sick child Haleigh was, clutching that brand new baby doll.

PCSO needs to get her in jail and hold her as long as they can on suspicion, I want to know why she couldn't raise her kids when they were young like Haleigh and Junior. Who the heck cares if hes missing Ronald, hes missing Ronald why again Teresa? Cindy Anthony should send Teresa a bouquet of flowers for surpassing her in the denial ignorant department, thats for sure.

Oh, I just LOVE how Teresa has the nerve to say about Junior, he's with his mom, missing his DADDY, who cares, I bet hes missing HALEIGH, remember her Teresa? Thats the problem with this family, Ronald was more coveted and prized then Haleigh, thats why she probably will never be found because this family will do ANYTHING to protect Ronald. Shame on Teresa, just when I thought she couldnt get any lower than her tearful Maury interview where she cried what a sick child Haleigh was, clutching that brand new baby doll.

PCSO needs to get her in jail and hold her as long as they can on suspicion, I want to know why she couldn't raise her kids when they were young like Haleigh and Junior. Who the heck cares if hes missing Ronald, hes missing Ronald why again Teresa? Cindy Anthony should send Teresa a bouquet of flowers for surpassing her in the denial ignorant department, thats for sure.[/QUOTE]

lol :floorlaugh:

snipped:
PAT BROWN, CRIMINAL PROFILER: Well, Jean, I think they know exactly where to go. They`re looking for the body of this child. They know that everyone in that house knew what happened to that child, and that probably includes Ronald who is kind of being whitewashed this evening, as you know, the guy who cares so much about his child that, well, let`s see what happens. He marries the woman that`s lying about his child.

Oh, and he goes to prison for 15 years instead of looking for his child. So, I mean, he`s not any cleaner than the rest of them. So, the police are going to be right on top of Misty and Ronald and everybody else that`s hooked up with them.BBM
I am so glad Pat Brown got this in. Notice, Jean C. went immediately to another guest after Pat's comments, and didn't ask her anymore questions.
Looks like to me too many people really aren't interested in what really happened to Haleigh. Let's hope PC LE are more interested than those on this show. I believe also that the guests on the show really don't know the case as well as they should. If they really were interested in finding Haleigh, instead of sensationalizing the show, they would look at all the issues, and all the players, including Ron and his family. JMO

:clap::clap::clap: You are so right! Ron was pretty much ignored throughout the entire show. Last night was all about the Croslins......:banghead:

Probably because LE says he isn't a suspect.
As for the failed LDT, perhaps for a panicked yet innocent parent, it's not unusual at the outset. :coffeews:

THIS bothers me.

BBM

Here's another story change AND another example of too much information given. IIRC, the first story was that she was eating Ravioli or spagetti-o's or something to that effect. This is the first time I've heard about green beans.

And why does it matter what she was eating that night...she is missing. Why give that information? Because they are lying IMO.

I've posted on another thread that maybe GGMS wasn't really the one that showed up at the trailer at 7:30 (if that's even really the right time). Maybe it was really TN and GGMS is covering for her. There has to be a reason she keeps changing her story on stuff that shouldn't even matter (green beans). What gives?

They should lock up everyone of them until someone tells the truth!

All JMO.

oh, i just love how teresa has the nerve to say about junior, he's with his mom, missing his daddy, who cares, i bet hes missing haleigh, remember her teresa? Thats the problem with this family, ronald was more coveted and prized then haleigh, thats why she probably will never be found because this family will do anything to protect ronald. Shame on teresa, just when i thought she couldnt get any lower than her tearful maury interview where she cried what a sick child haleigh was, clutching that brand new baby doll.

pcso needs to get her in jail and hold her as long as they can on suspicion, i want to know why she couldn't raise her kids when they were young like haleigh and junior. Who the heck cares if hes missing ronald, hes missing ronald why again teresa? Cindy anthony should send teresa a bouquet of flowers for surpassing her in the denial ignorant department, thats for sure.

amen!!

Probably because LE says he isn't a suspect.
As for the failed LDT, perhaps for a panicked yet innocent parent, it's not unusual at the outset. :coffeews:

Oh, its unusual at any point when a child is missing and the custodial parent is failing to tell the truth, especially when they marry another person who is lying.

Oh, its unusual at any point when a child is missing and the custodial parent is failing to tell the truth, especially when they marry another person who is lying.

Exactly!:maddening::maddening::maddening:
What is evenmore maddening is why these three (Cumming family) aren't even being looked at! Everyone should be looked at until the child is found, especially those closest to her. Shows like this show are AFRAID to have people on their show that aren't afraid to look at everyone. They won't stick their necks out. That's why when someone like Levi Page or Pat Brown, who aren't afraid to look at everyone, especially those have such suspicious behavior as TN, RC and AS,..when these guests begin looking at everyone, they cut them off...go to commerical...ask someone else who won't say what the show is afraid to bring out.
Sorry for the rambling. It just makes me so mad at myself everytime I watch this show!

THIS bothers me.

In reference to myself, I'm not concerned or horrified over GGMS saying Haleigh was eating green beans for dinner. Reason being.. I don't believe GGMS saw Haleigh eating anything.. It's all a CROCK
How many times is she going to change her story? Last I heard she claimed she put shirts on them. Now she is telling us she told the kids to put their shirts on.

Papa, we need your "LIES" video to remind us just how their stories have changed...JMHO

PCSO needs to get her in jail and hold her as long as they can on suspicion, I want to know why she couldn't raise her kids when they were young like Haleigh and Junior. Who the heck cares if hes missing Ronald, hes missing Ronald why again Teresa? Cindy Anthony should send Teresa a bouquet of flowers for surpassing her in the denial ignorant department, thats for sure.

Yep, And right now would suit me just fine.. And they need to haul Grandma Sykes in too...JMHO

In reference to myself, I'm not concerned or horrified over GGMS saying Haleigh was eating green beans for dinner. Reason being.. I don't believe GGMS saw Haleigh eating anything.. It's all a CROCK How many times is she going to change her story? Last I heard she claimed she put shirts on them. Now she is telling us she told the kids to put their shirts on.

Papa, we need your "LIES" video to remind us just how their stories have changed...JMHO

BBM

Exactly!! IMO, Haleigh wasn't eating anything at this time, but it's important to GGMS for us the think that she was. Usually when too much emphasis and detail is given in this type of situation, it's a lie.

I guess they think if they tell it enough with enough different versions that we might buy one of the stories. :snooty:

All JMO.

BBM

Exactly!! IMO, Haleigh wasn't eating anything at this time, but it's important to GGMS for us the think that she was. Usually when too much emphasis and detail is given in this type of situation, it's a lie.

I guess they think if they tell it enough with enough different versions that we might buy one of the stories. :snooty:

All JMO.

They are wasting their time. Thus far ALL their different stories have ONLY served to strengthen my resolve that Ron Cummings is responsible for whatever happened to his daughter and his family is involved in the coverup.JMHO

They are wasting their time. Thus far ALL their different stories have ONLY served to strengthen my resolve that Ron Cummings is responsible for whatever happened to his daughter and his family is involved in the coverup.JMHO

I TOTALLY agree.

There’s something bad wrong with this:

So, Werter and Steve Brown KNEW Tommy Croslin had lied out his azz about that entire story but THEY DID NOT REVEAL THAT when they contacted LE and convinced them, thereby instigating the Shell Harbor search?

Remember the look of complete devastation on Crystal's face when she came out of the Sheriff's office after hearing Joe Overstreet had killed her baby?

The decorum of our WebSleuths TOS prevents my telling you what I think of these individuals.

Papa, Just color me confused but I can't imagine WHY LE did not request and view the results of that poly before they spent days out there searching the Shell Harbor dock.. I really can't imagine them not knowing the story about Jo was all a lie either, yet it was put out there for everyone to hear.

Papa, any reasons for PCSO's actions that will help me with being somewhat less confused than I already am will be greatly appreciated.. JMHO

BBM

All JMO.

Well, NG is letting this side show go on by having these devious family members on and their main goal, in all of this is to make Ron look good, its sick. Teresa Neves actually told her grown son she was proud of him as he sat in shackles, what is she so proud of?

I am in the thinking of Annette did see Haleigh that night but she was not alive. Maybe Teresa is proud Ron is being quiet and not telling on her or Annette, anyways, shes a major disgrace and I never thought she really had anything to do with it, but I wonder now.

I just don't understand the mind here of the grandmothers, on this case or Caylee Anthony's case. Children need adults to look out for them, they were victims in both cases, yet no one is standing up for them by being honest and telling the truth. Doesn't get any sadder IMO.

I just don't understand the mind here of the grandmothers, on this case or Caylee Anthony's case. Children need adults to look out for them, they were victims in both cases, yet no one is standing up for them by being honest and telling the truth. Doesn't get any sadder IMO.

Extremely sad. They'll meet their maker one day and they will have to answer to Him.

Good to see you again Bern! :)

I just can't resist asking--how many kids do you know that like green beans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling