Dr G. to do special about Caylee

Macushla, I also wanted to thank you personally for the support you have show me in my brothers thread. There's not enough words to thank you and all the members here. :blowkiss:

Your brother has a thread??? Why don't I know this???:banghead::banghead:

I just read this on a facebook page .

Dear Little Caylee Anthony, Last night on ET they mentioned that your mommy is going to make a lot of money off a book (her story) and a movie. Caylee, we the public promise you "WE" will not buy either one. If you promise Caylee, then copy and paste this. I did!! Let's boycott this so she won't get rich from the murder of her baby girl. :(

I just read this on a facebook page .

Dear Little Caylee Anthony, Last night on ET they mentioned that your mommy is going to make a lot of money off a book (her story) and a movie. Caylee, we the public promise you "WE" will not buy either one. If you promise Caylee, then copy and paste this. I did!! Let's boycott this so she won't get rich from the murder of her baby girl. :(

Don't worry. I predict that Casey will make as much money off that book, as OJ made from his. There aren't enough Casey supporters for the book to break even after publishing.

I was thinking the same thing because her brother and his wife have been mentioned numerous times. I finally noticed the link to his thread just before seeing your post. I've bookmarked it.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=147472"]The Alan and Lisa Tackett murder case - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Sometimes, if something doesn't bite me, I overlook it. Call me clueless. :blushing: Can't believe I never noticed the link before even though I must have read Tulessa's signature 100+ times. :banghead:

Dr. G: Caylee Anthony Case will re-air tonight on TLC at 10 PM, EST and again at 1 AM, in case anyone is interested.

Does anyone know what Dr. G was referring to when she said "I can't believe that wasn't brought up at trial". I asked a few days back and never got an answer. Anyone? Thanks.

Does anyone know what Dr. G was referring to when she said "I can't believe that wasn't brought up at trial". I asked a few days back and never got an answer. Anyone? Thanks.

I think it was the fact that chloroform would not show up in the bones anyway because it had been so long.

I may be wrong though. That's just what I thought.

In case you haven't seen it, the link is in Tulessa's siggy - right above Caylee's truck.

So a promo/clip I saw had Dr G saying "I can't believe that didn't come up at trial" - what was she referring to?

I'm pretty sure it was about the chloroform. She said it would stay in a closed area ( trunk) for a while, but if Caylee was drugged with it, it would have disappeared from her system very quickly.

She said it was brought up that Caylee was checked for it, but never explained why it was not & would have never been found.

Bumping this reply^^^^

Great to see Dr. G making the rounds. She is going to make sure that everyone knows her opinion of this child's death was homicide.

Bumping this reply^^^^

Thanks so much to all who answered. It would not have made any difference to this jury. Y ou would think one of them would have said - okay I see your point - now can we look at the totality of the evidence and see what we think. They gave it not even a day and a half. But this has all been said. I think the majority of the ID shows on TV and snapped show "circumstantial" evidence and there is a conviction.

BBMThat statement is enough to make me vomit! Even Dr G made a comment about it. CA will stoop to ANYTHING to protect and cover for her murdering Daughter. How could she say that about her GrandDaughter???? It would be a disgrace to even throw ashes there, it was a trash dump!

Even their Pets got a better burial.

Oh Gosh, what really got me was what she said before her comment about Caylee being a shell :waitasec: or was it said after that comment?
I'm not sure, but it sent me into shock.
She said "WHAT ELSE WAS SHE SUPPOSE TO DO WITH HER"
Dr Phill was speachless for about 4 seconds.

I am soooooooooooooo mad....I just changed cable providers and Dr. G's show was not one of my channels in my lineup. Anywhere on this thread to start with a WS recap? TIA

Oh Gosh, what really got me was what she said before her comment about Caylee being a shell :waitasec: or was it said after that comment?

BBM

Which proves she was lying to cover for KC, because, according to the DT and the OS, KC didn't put her there. GA or RK did. We will never know.

:furious:

Great to see Dr. G making the rounds. She is going to make sure that everyone knows her opinion of this child's death was homicide.

Yes! I would like to see everyone just ignore the 4 minute "Look At Me!" clip until there is something definitive about how it was released, and book Dr. G. and JA on the shows. The only real interest in the video is who put it out there. KC getting a nose ring or a new cell phone is not world news. JMO

It is fairly despicable that she would refer to Caylee as a "shell". And the fact that she goes on to say "what else was she supposed to do with her " and also something about KC is a catholic and believes in burials and she buried Caylee - The woman needs some serious psychiatric help. The fact that she is still fighting on Twitter tells me that she has learned absolutely nothing from all of this. I'll give her the right to be satisfied with the verdict, but she absolutely knows that Ashton is not a liar, the Baez was out to use George and she sat in on the conversation where she was told this (that KC was accusing him of molestation and murder) at the prosecutor's office, but out of sight out of mind. Why George continues to stay in this toxic relationship is beyond me. I would sue KC for wrongful death and probably win and start over. He is weak though so that won't happen.

During DR. Phil's interview after George said he believed KC was involved, Dr. P asked Cindy what she thought of that and she said it was the first time she ever heard him say that and that he is hurt from all that happened at trial. George sat there and let her castrate him again by implying - to say the least- "poor George is just hurt that he is called a child molester and this is his reaction". I would have thought that he would have a reaction to that. Dr. Phil asked her if she was trivializing George's feelings? and Cindy said No. I am glad he is voicing them (but it is not true basically).

He really needs to get a spine if he wants to enjoy the rest of his life.

But I digress. Have a good day to all.

Watching Dr. G now. I would like to say thank you to Dr. G, JA and everyone involved. Thank you for telling Caylee's story. It's back on.

I heard this mess too...and it has haunted me ever since.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back