GUILTY PA - Bonnie Sweeten for staged abduction, swindle, Upper Southampton, 2009

Did someone say she is married again? or is that her maiden name. If married I would question if current dh just to be on safe side. If something happened to them BEFORE tuesday one would wonder if he reported them missing or not.

Just brainstorming here, but if it was the mom that called from the trunk of the car, one would assume that she would have told 911 if she knows these men or if they said anything implicating ex or current spouse. So, they would have something to go on I would think.

She divorced Julia's dad, remarried and now there are reports that she is estranged from current husband.
He needs to be examined closely. IMO

Not unless she had to make it look good and knew this was a bad part of the city. Stranger things have happened. Also her being terrified on the 911 call,fake terrified 911 calls have been done before.

Everyone knows this is a bad part of the city. Daylight or not, no one *that I know anyway* goes there... unless of course they are buying drugs.

Upon tracing the call, police determined the transmission was coming from a cell phone. They pinpointed the signal to a cell tower at the 200 block of 12th Street in Philadelphia. The woman's cell phone has since been turned off, a police source said.
Officials are searching for two vehicles:

• Suspect's Car
    Dark colored, 1990s model Cadillac
  • Sweeten's SUV
    Gold or silver colored, 2005 GMC Yukon Denali
    License place #: GYK-8998
Sweeten said she heard her car speeding away (I assume while she was in the trunk). They are not getting a signal from the cell phone. That doesn't sound good.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Police-Searching-for-Woman-Child-Trapped-in-Trunk.html
picture.php

They are now saying (local channel 6 news) Sweeten made a total of (7) 911 calls. 2 of the calls were at length. No new updates, FBI is still working on the case and they have not been located as of 11:00 pm news. Last cell phone signal was approximately 55 minute drive time from where the abduction took place.
-----------
Someone help me here, please. I'm confused. If she made 7 911 calls, doesn't she know where she was driving when the fender bender happened? Is the cadillac in motion? Is someone driving it with her in the trunk?

Never mind. I put my fingers in gear before I caught up with the current news..........

I just found the current husbands name, and a few links, Idont know if I can list them because they are not news affiliates. The links say that when the woman called and said she was in the trunk she gave them her husbands name and how to get ahold of him, she did not however say anything about what the abductors where saying or said to her at all!:eek:

Ex-husband/father on Fox just said Julia was pulled out of school on May 1st to be put into another school. He wanted to clear that up immediately.

He says he won't speculate on anything, but the timeline or what is happening doesn't make any sense to him.

Boy oh boy, none of this sounds like a kidnapping to me. I'm sitting here wondering what happened to her daughter, not sure she was even in the vehicle with the mom. I'm also wondering where this woman could be hiding to let this play out a bit? My hinkey meter is so far off scale with this...

Has the current husband made any public pleas for his wife?

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=6832725

Police were called around 2:00 p.m. to the intersection of Street Road and Center Avenue in Upper Southampton when Sweeten called to report an accident.
The crash involved that black 1990's Cadillac and her GMC.
By the time police arrived, there was no one there.
A short time later, the 911 call center in Philadelphia received a call from Sweeten, traced to 12th and Walnut Streets in Center City. Sweeten told police that she had been kidnapped by two men, only described as two black males, and thrown in the trunk of the Cadillac.
She also said her daughter was still in her SUV.
"According to the 911 call she made from the trunk of the car, she believed that they also took her car," J.J. Klaver of the FBI said.
Investigators do say Sweeten's SUV was not at

So the 2pm call was to report the accident, not to report she'd been kidnapped. That call came later.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?se...cal&id=6832725

Police were called around 2:00 p.m. to the intersection of Street Road and Center Avenue in Upper Southampton when Sweeten called to report an accident.
The crash involved that black 1990's Cadillac and her GMC.
By the time police arrived, there was no one there.
A short time later, the 911 call center in Philadelphia received a call from Sweeten, traced to 12th and Walnut Streets in Center City. Sweeten told police that she had been kidnapped by two men, only described as two black males, and thrown in the trunk of the Cadillac.
She also said her daughter was still in her SUV.
"According to the 911 call she made from the trunk of the car, she believed that they also took her car," J.J. Klaver of the FBI said.
Investigators do say Sweetin's SUV was not at

So the 2pm call was to report the accident, not to report she'd been kidnapped. That call came later.

Right...but that makes her story even more impossible....since the first call she placed pinged a tower 3 blocks away from where her suv was found.

Ex-husband/father on Fox just said Julia was pulled out of school on May 1st to be put into another school. He wanted to clear that up immediately.

He says he won't speculate on anything, but the timeline or what is happening doesn't make any sense to him.

Hummm, current husband needs to be questioned extensively for sure. If ex knew then it makes me think a) mom and kid where leaving town and going somewhere else b) ex- the dad, was taking kid for a bit. Of course there are endless other possiblities.

Does anyone know when the school year ends in this area? Seems strange to pull your child if there's only 4 or 5 weeks left of school. How hard that would have been for her child.

I'm thinking this mother set this up.

http://abclocal.go.com/wpvi/story?section=news/local&id=6832725

Furthermore, police say they traced Sweeten's first 911 call to a cell phone tower near the location where the SUV was found, indicating it may have been there the entire time.

I wonder if the first 911 call was when she reported the accident, or when she was calling to say she'd been kidnapped.
Or maybe she called a non-emergency line to report the accident.

This will be key to understanding whether or not mom is telling the truth.

Or it still could be someone impersonating mom to cover for the real perp.

I read that whoever called 911 claiming to be in the trunk gave her husband's name and a number where he could be found. I wonder if this is to set up an alibi. Maybe something happened earlier in the day, husband has someone make this call, and give info as to where to locate him, as this is all supposedly going down.

Has it been confirmed that Bonnie's phone made these calls to police?

No one has said whether or not it is confirmed that Bonnie actually made these calls.

I wonder if the first 911 call was when she reported the accident, or when she was calling to say she'd been kidnapped.
Or maybe she called a non-emergency line to report the accident.

This will be key to understanding whether or not mom is telling the truth.

Or it still could be someone impersonating mom to cover for the real perp.

I read that whoever called 911 claiming to be in the trunk gave her husband's name and a number where he could be found. I wonder if this is to set up an alibi. Maybe something happened earlier in the day, husband has someone make this call, and give info as to where to locate him, as this is all supposedly going down.

I mean, if I am in a trunk with my child or if the story that she was taken in the other car, what ever. If I was in a trunk I would be telling them EVERYTHING possible for them to find ME and my KID. Not worry about how to get a hold of my husband especially if we are estranged and he's not even the father. This bothers me extremely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back