GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone posted a link to LE's mention of her car...either in this thread or the previous one, IDR. All I recall is that LE said they had searched her car, but did not say where they found it. JMO.

I haven't had any success using the forum search function for 3-character words.

Forum search and tags have to be over 4 characters long.

HLN right now is talking to Kelli's brother, and he just said that the person that Nick was saying was the last person

The key phrase is "Nick was saying..."

And that alone puts it in doubt since we don't know what, if anything, NH has said that is the truth.

This must be the first time many have ever followed a missing persons case because what is happening is fairly typical in terms of media and what is known.

Yes, the police always know more than the media and even more than the public and that's how it's always been.

Yes, the investigation is ongoing and no, not every day will bring news or an update. Do any of you remember the Laci Peterson case? Her body wasn't found for 4 months.

The media can only report on what they're told. If they don't have anything new to report on or update, they're not going to run a story every single day.

As for searching, I'm sure investigators don't want to just randomly search in the hopes of maybe getting lucky. They want to do targeted searches that come from info rather than send people out to random areas just because it will look good.

We are not part of the investigation. We may like to believe we are sleuthers or crime solvers, but in reality we're part of the general public following media reports about a case and then talking about it. What we know is only a fraction of what LE and Kelli's family knows and it's this way in almost every case.

Yup. Nicely clarified and entirely accurate.

This is making my confidence that Nick is the guy go right back up.

I do think if hes responsible he will eventually mess up hes not all that bright if ya ask me. Hes in jail now and LE is pressing him a bit diff walking the streets with TV cameras on him like hes a star.... JMO

But i wonder if he has a lawyer?

VOH have u heard if NH has lawyered up?

I keep remembering Nick saying that Kelli was texting all night and it just makes me think that he said that because he is the one that text "got home safely". And that was just to protect himself and his story that someone else was at the apartment.

Did you hear that?? He says no one believes that he dropped her off.

Including me!!! For some reason the police know this! moo I think he put her in the car and drove right up the 295 ramp. moo:banghead:

Including me!!! For some reason the police know this! moo I think he put her in the car and drove right up the 295 ramp. moo:banghead:

And this would explain why the police didn't spend much time around her apartment or the area that Nick said he dropped her off. They went straight to Eastwood.

double :what:.......You're the one hanging out with these people. :hand::slapfight:
:doorhide: I'm just a :websleuther:.

If I have learned anything, it's you never really know someone like you think you do...

I do think if hes responsible he will eventually mess up hes not all that bright if ya ask me. Hes in jail now and LE is pressing him a bit diff walking the streets with TV cameras on him like hes a star.... JMO

But i wonder if he has a lawyer?

VOH have u heard if NH has lawyered up?

I have not heard. I am guessing he's going to get public defender.

I keep remembering Nick saying that Kelli was texting all night and it just makes me think that he said that because he is the one that text "got home safely". And that was just to protect himself and his story that someone else was at the apartment.

Well if he said she was texting all night that is very easy to prove!
And LE can find out who she was texting. If he is lying he will be caught!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member