ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
While I'm here, I should bring up something else about how LM was taken from the airport in a police convoy. I don't have the link anymore, but I read that Jun Lin's family was chased by media hoards along the highway. LE didn't want a repeat of that.

I have the most important question of the day...

Under Canadian law will Magnotta, as a pre-trial inmate, have access to his much need ProActiv???

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Would it be possible for him to somehow plead not guilty AND also disclose the whereabouts of the head?

As there is so much documented evidence against him, I'm not sure why he would even bother to plead not guilty, but I'm pretty sure he will, because he wants to star in his own headline making trial.

I'm certain that he is insane, so maybe the defence of "not guilty by reason of insanity" would result in a trial anyway.

Thanks wowsers i didn't read about the fire. Probably updated when you read it. Guessing the Family thought him most likely responsible for the fire?
Yeh, and think about , not one family member has had anything to do with him , not one.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I have the most important question of the day...

Under Canadian law will Magnotta, as a pre-trial inmate, have access to his much need ProActiv???

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S II

Would it be possible for him to somehow plead not guilty AND also disclose the whereabouts of the head?

As there is so much documented evidence against him, I'm not sure why he would even bother to plead not guilty, but I'm pretty sure he will, because he wants to star in his own headline making trial.

I'm certain that he is insane, so maybe the defence of "not guilty by reason of insanity" would result in a trial anyway.
And see , his blank vacant look yesterday makes me think he just may have no energy left (and meds)

I please guilty bye world................

NOTE THE CORRECTION:

CORRECTION: An earlier version of this story stated that Marc Labelle was going to represent Magnotta. That was a mistake, CTV News apologizes for the error.
Oh thanx! just getting back in loop - love this place guys.

To me, this is a smirk.

magnotta2.jpg

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/0...-judge/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Me either I agree with a lot of your views. He was in a coma!

Interesting interview regarding the flight and his hearing today. LE said that commercial flights would not agree to LRM being on board their flights.

http://www.cbc.ca/player/News/ID/2247543092/

Magnotta's interrogation

Interview with Montreal police Cmdr. Ian Lafrenière on the detention of accused killer Luca Magnotta
CBC TV: The only TV App you need. Available on the App Store.
In some way (saw interview with lead LE guy) my instant thought was yeh they are responding to the public outcry as it relates to burning $124, 000 for a private flight for a murderer!

Yeh, and think about , not one family member has had anything to do with him , not one.

Very telling. I appreciate the details i have missed along the way.

here we go:

"Magnotta has record

Montreal police have said Magnotta wasn't known to them, but he has a criminal record in Ontario.

In 2005, he was convicted on three counts of fraud under $5,000 and one count of fraudulently impersonating a Toronto-area woman. He served 16 days in pretrial custody and was given a further nine-month conditional sentence and 12 months probation. With the sentence came several conditions — including one that required Magnotta to attend and comply with a "treatment program and/or counselling for mental health issues and life skills as directed and take all prescribed medication," CBC's John Nicol learned."

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/toronto/story/2012/05/30/luka-rocca-magnotta.html
Under his real name all that happened so they were slow in connected previous criminal history.

It's funny how completely different we all look at the video/photos of him getting off the plane.
To me..all I think of are the millions of retakes he had to have done for all of his self taken phots & videos. Each step down I envision him wishing he could retake that last step w/ a more super serious face. but it hits him that they aren't messing around & is forced to walk normal. I think every breath of his, he hopes someone is watching & thinks he's pretty. (If that makes sense)
Imo he luuuvvvsss it!

Respectfully snipped

You could be describing Casey Anthony in your post ... someone that created an extensive fantasy life and attempted to convince others that the fantasy life was real. What we have is a liar that can keep his or her story straight most of the time, providing that the audience is compartamentalized or segregated. However, when Casey Anthony was challenged by a police officer regarding her fantasy life, it all came crumbling down in record time. Normal, intelligent people do not fall for the 'fantasy life' lies because they make no sense. Same with Eric Newman. The fact that these people can create a fantasy life that no rational person believes means nothing ... except that the liar wants others to believe that their empty lives are full and meaningful.

And to top it all off, LM's fantasy life isn't even his own--it's all borrowed! Bits and pieces of movies and stolen words from other writers. He doesn't even have an imagination of his own...

Under his real name all that happened so they were slow in connected previous criminal history.
Oh and the dollar figures I read were $17,000 in fraud ! Who knows who! And just remain so amazed at lead LE gentlemen ! He talks to us - sorry here in AMerica its we (on Anything!) we have a news conference in 4 min and 27 seconds. And then its "No Comment" to practically every question. I dug him (it was unique to me - everytime he has spoke at least we all get SOMETHING)
would be interested in other AMericans being surprised at how different he has been - he has also, everytime he says he does not want to go into many details at least he is honest and "kinda" explains why. It is so different than here..........................

Justin Ling ‏@justin_ling

We should be getting underway any minute. Fewer journos than I thought there'd be. There's still about 30, between the two rooms.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

2m Justin Ling Justin Ling ‏@justin_ling

They threw us into an overflow room. Damn weirdly-obsessed youths, taking our seats. Grumble.
Expand

Retweet
Favorite

20m Justin Ling Justin Ling ‏@justin_ling

There's a group of kids here. Telling a Global reporter they saw it on tv and were interested. Eerie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member