2011.06.11 Sidebar (Trial Day Sixteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always been my belief that little Caylee was put in the sandbox (with the lid) for a time while she was trying to figure out what to do. Perhaps that's the point she went to borrow the shovel from the neighbor. Then figured out it was too difficult (or too much trouble) to dig a hole. The cadaver dogs hit on the sandbox. I'll never forget that interview with Greta Van Susteran at the Anthony home where she's touring the backyard and opened the lid on the sandbox. It sent a chill straight up my spine.

I never heard, from court testimony, that cadaver dogs ever hit on the sandbox. I would think if that were a fact, the state would have brought that out in court. :waitasec:

Speaking of Dr. Vass...did you know he used to be my boyfriend? Yep. He was.

Right up until I met Dr. Haskell. ;)

Did "they" know that before "They" accepted you as a mock juror? Sounds a little hinky to me....:waitasec:

What was NeJames's advice to GA and CA? All I ever heard is that he believed Casey knew what happened to Caylee.

I do not recall his advise. I would think it would be to stay away from the media which they did not do. MN did tell them that he would represent them but not their daughter. I think he saw and heard things we will never be privy to.

The only thing I recall Dr. Haskell saying was that the body had been placed in the trunk close or very shortly after death. In other words, not in a state of decomposition. It began decomp in the trunk, and went through stages of decomp there.

My guess is that Caylee died in the Anthony home, was hidden in the back yard overnight, and moved to the trunk from there. But that's just MO.

I guess no one will know exactly what transpired and the sequence..but what we do know is that Caylee was in that area after decomp started.. I happen to think that KC was going to try and bury her there ( borrowing Shovel) but too hard..to packaged her up and put her in the trunk...whether KC had her already deceased in the trunk..and took her there to bury ( backing into garage) who knows..Kinda like the chicken or the egg thingy :maddening:

My only different belief is she died in that trunk or car due to chloroform..maybe unintentionally but the duct was just too much for me to accept...maybe she was already purging in that trunk??..As I say..NO ONE will ever know sequencing..but for sure GA had no hand in this at all IMO!!

I disagree, I don't believe Padilla knows diddly about anything, including about RK. LP has a history of lying that rivals Casey's. Not one thing he says is believable, it's all about the show and drawing attention to himself. Truthfully, he sickens me.

I think LP has some credibility as he has stated the same as Tim Miller that George almost choked KC trying to get information from her as to where the body was. Maybe he is in it for publicity but he may have heard some important information also.

I hate to say it but I think she was placed in the chest freezer in the garage. Tinker Tilly? , would have been ALL over that sandbox.
MOO
I wonder if the freezer. had a lock
maybe ICA took the keys?
I'm pretty sure LE knows what she did with Caylee.

Just cannot fathom KC would drive around with her daughter's body in the trunk a few days....what was she thinking....wasn't she scared someone would need or want to get in the trunk for something. I would think she would have been paranoid but nobody ever testified she seemed paranoid about anything.

That was a very big thing to me, the fact that she could drive around, party with friends, while the body of her own daughter was rotting in the trunk of her car. It meant nothing to her. I can't for the life of me fathom that. In fact, that was one of the main things that convinced me this was not the mother of an accidental drowning victim. You simply do not have so little respect for the remains of a child you have loved and lost through some "accident".

I think LP has some credibility as he has stated the same as Tim Miller that George almost choked KC trying to get information from her as to where the body was. Maybe he is in it for publicity but he may have heard some important information also.

He may have some information, although I doubt it would be anything that has bearing on the case. It doesn't matter though, he could easily be impeached on the stand by his own lies. If either side were dumb enough to put him on the stand they'd become a laughing stock.

I hate to say it but I think she was placed in the chest freezer in the garage. Tinker Tilly? , would have been ALL over that sandbox.
MOO
I wonder if the freezer. had a lock
maybe ICA took the keys?
I'm pretty sure LE knows what she did with Caylee.

Why then do 2 cadaver dogs hit on the same spot in the back yard? Why would ICA put the body in the freezer, then haul it to the backyard, then move it to the trunk of her car?

I guess no one will know exactly what transpired and the sequence..but what we do know is that Caylee was in that area after decomp started.. I happen to think that KC was going to try and bury her there ( borrowing Shovel) but too hard..to packaged her up and put her in the trunk...whether KC had her already deceased in the trunk..and took her there to bury ( backing into garage) who knows..Kinda like the chicken or the egg thingy :maddening:

My only different belief is she died in that trunk or car due to chloroform..maybe unintentionally but the duct was just too much for me to accept...maybe she was already purging in that trunk??..As I say..NO ONE will ever know sequencing..but for sure GA had no hand in this at all IMO!!

I'm certain that Casey had some plan for hiding the body prior to the murder. Whatever that plan was did not work out for some reason, which is why she finally just tossed Caylee into the woods. She had to get that awful smell out of the car.

He may have some information, although I doubt it would be anything that has bearing on the case. It doesn't matter though, he could easily be impeached on the stand by his own lies. If either side were dumb enough to put him on the stand they'd become a laughing stock.

But why and what has LP lied about if anything?

It is possible, I guess, that the decomp hit in the back yard came from something that had come in contact with the body, rather than the body itself. Maybe ICA hosed off back there after handling the body.

But yeah, I agree with you that we'll probably never know exactly what happened. Luckily, this jury doesn't need to solve a crime, only determine if the crime she is charged with occurred.

Just cannot fathom KC would drive around with her daughter's body in the trunk a few days....what was she thinking....wasn't she scared someone would need or want to get in the trunk for something. I would think she would have been paranoid but nobody ever testified she seemed paranoid about anything.

I can't fathom her leaving the baby's body in the backyard while she was at TL's watching the two videos. GA/CA could have gone into the yard with their dogs during this time.

MK said there was no odour in the car when the four of them drove to restaurant/club? I don't remember what date that was, so the baby's body must have been hidden somewhere.

imo

Why then do 2 cadaver dogs hit on the same spot in the back yard? Why would ICA put the body in the freezer, then haul it to the backyard, then move it to the trunk of her car?
I think one of the times she backed into the garage -- maybe even the first time -- she either thought about staging a drowning or she thought about burying her in the back yard. (or maybe both on two separate days!) Only when she saw the body she reconsidered and put it back in the trunk and at some point actually touched the adipocere on the body and wiped in on the paper towels that went into the trash bag.

Don't fool yourself, there are many "beautiful" people doing meth. The teeth and aging happens with a very serious habit. I can see KC messing around with whatever is being offered. I don't see her having a habit of anything but lying. jmo

Switching horses, lol. I've been thinking about those yellow handled garbage bags tucked all around the Anthony's garage. I think KC may have done that to frame her dad and ensure they weren't depleted. mo

Regarding the bags, both Annie D. and LP say KC lives in the present moment. Annie said that KC is not that smart to do something like this alone.
From what we know, I don't think KC is that calculated in her thinking. CA sure plans ahead tho!

I can't fathom her leaving the baby's body in the backyard while she was at TL's watching the two videos. GA/CA could have gone into the yard with their dogs during this time.

MK said there was no odour in the car when the four of them drove to restaurant/club? I don't remember what date that was, so the baby's body must have been hidden somewhere.

imo

Who is MK?

I never heard, from court testimony, that cadaver dogs ever hit on the sandbox. I would think if that were a fact, the state would have brought that out in court. :waitasec:

I'm pretty sure they did, but it's been a long time so I could very well be mistaken. I'm going to try to search for where the dogs alerted at or by the sandox. Anyone else remember this?

Nothing, absolutely nothing, will ever convince me that CA had anything to do with the death, or the cover up of her grand daughters death.

JMO

But why and what has LP lied about if anything?

There is an entire thread here somewhere that lists all LP's lies, including links.

For just one example, LP talked about the many times he was in the Anthony house, although he was, by his own words, only in the house for a few minutes on the evening that he bailed Casey out of jail.

He also stated that Casey told him this, that, and the other thing while also stating that Casey never said a word to him.

There's a lot more, it's been a while. You'll have to find the thread or I'll look later if you prefer, I have limited time because company is on the way.

I think the entire Blanchard Park fiasco was set up by Padilla. I think he put the beads similar to Casey's in the tree and pretended it was a sign of where Casey dumped the body. The FBI wanted to do a lie detector test after that one, but Padilla never did it after saying publicly that he would.

I totally believe Tim Miller when he says that Padilla wanted the money and fame he'd get from finding the body and being pictured holding the skull in the air. There is nothing I'd put past Padilla, nothing.

i really wonder what the jury thinks when going back and forth between the well put together SA with the professional looking displays and such.. to the DT with jb and his big note pad and lousy spelling lol.. smh

I have wondered if it's intentional.

The way JB keeps asking everybody if they're getting rich from this trial and seems to have an inexplicable unwillingness to use the sophisticated visual aids the court provides I wouldn't put it past the DT to try and cultivate the notion that the defense team of the poor indigent defendant is so out of funds and outresourced by the state that the state has an unfair advantage over the defendant. A kind of David-Goliath battle going on, so to speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave