Annie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I'm going to maybe blow a hole in the Zanny-nanny-Annie issue. It's an interesting theory to say that maybe xanax + annie = zanny, BUT . . . .

If you listen to the interview with JM (ZG's attourney), he does say that KC gave very specific information re. "Zanny," including the make of the car & the names of two of her (3 or 4?) children. ZG only put the names of those two kids on her info card when she went to look at the apartment.

If you haven't listened to this interview you should. I felt there were some very interesting points brought up.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18000824/index.html

maybe jose never gave her the leter because he know that is misconduct at the least.... :waitasec:

hehe this john morgan has tv commercials in fl and my husband and i always make fun of him because he looks like he is wearing eyeliner and too much base... and he pronounces it "law-yer". too funny.

does anyone know if he has taken KC deposition for the ZFG countersuit? will this be made public? john morgan is alluding to this in the interview.

I thought kc said "zanny" had no kids...? And apparently rich by only a nany ocupation. Shouldn't kc have said any other families "zanny" takes care of...there's no way shes rich by only watching caylee.
There is NO ZANNY. All Casey's stories are lies.

maybe jose never gave her the leter because he know that is misconduct at the least.... :waitasec:

hehe this john morgan has tv commercials in fl and my husband and i always make fun of him because he looks like he is wearing eyeliner and too much base... and he pronounces it "law-yer". too funny.

does anyone know if he has taken KC deposition for the ZFG countersuit? will this be made public? john morgan is alluding to this in the interview.
It's been postponed.

I thought kc said "zanny" had no kids...? And apparently rich by only a nany ocupation. Shouldn't kc have said any other families "zanny" takes care of...there's no way shes rich by only watching caylee.

From what I recalled, ZFG said in an interview that Casey even knew the names of two of her children. I don't think there was ever a specific source for that mentioned though. From everything I had heard in Casey's interviews and phone calls...she always says Zani had no kids. So I think perhaps ZFG was wrong - or misunderstood what was said on this issue. I think LE may have asked about her two kids because they were listed on the application...and ZFG may have thought that Casey told them the names. JMO

But anyway...this thread is supposed to be about Annie!

She's no doubt holding back because LE has requested that she do so...and she may be one of the few people who have honored that request. There has been so much discussion this past half-year (can't believe it), search in the threads if you have any questions. From what we've learned, she's a young woman who's going on with her life. BTW, she IS part of that group considered "old" friends...Casey hadn't been around much prior to June.

I didn't mean why SHE was holding back...I meant why is LE holding back her interview to the exclusion of all others? I was just pondering what she might have said that would make hers so much different that they would not want it released. I can TOTALLY understand why she would remain silent on the subject. If they won't release her statement, I am sure they don't want her discussing it either. And besides, the fact she isn't on every media outlet lends her so much more credibility down the road in my opinion.

Yeah, sorry to digress from the topic. This thread IS about Annie, but I wanted to put a little conflict into the whole Annie-is-Zanny theory.

I agree that there was never a "Zanny," other than information that KC somehow stole from that info card.

LOL on the JM comment! I live in Orlando & see his commercials all the time. I call him "potato-head," which I admit isn't very nice. I'm sure he's a smart guy; just wish he didn't rock his big ole' head back & forth & back & forth when he talks.

I thought he sounded pretty smart in the interview that I posted a link to, and it was interesting. The way he was talking, it sound like the deposition for KC will be public.

I can see how some might see the picture as "symbolic" of the case as a whole. But I don't think Caylee was sad or being abused IN the picture. Her mom was just taking a picture with a friend - and Caylee happens to be sitting behind them in a carseat. Which is where she belongs in a car by the way!

I could not agree with you more, she is not crying, she is where she belonged in a car.

I didn't mean why SHE was holding back...I meant why is LE holding back her interview to the exclusion of all others? I was just pondering what she might have said that would make hers so much different that they would not want it released. I can TOTALLY understand why she would remain silent on the subject. If they won't release her statement, I am sure they don't want her discussing it either. And besides, the fact she isn't on every media outlet lends her so much more credibility down the road in my opinion.
They haven't released those that may be pertinent to the case. For all we know, Annie's opinions/testimony may be the most credible or will sound the most credible. Some of these other friends, maybe not so much. Personally, I don't believe she has any "inside" knowledge. Some people who knew her (Annie) have posted here.

The video of the woman going through the trash is at http://www.wftv.com/video/17429655/index.html
It shows the cap at about 2:28 into the video. It sure looks like the same cap. The brim is even worn in the same places!:eek:

That has got to be the same hat! Maybe CA got a call from Annie and told them that she will be telling LE everything they want to know? Who knows. I can't wait til the trial starts, there will be so much coming out (IMO) that we don't know the half of.

Yeah, sorry to digress from the topic. This thread IS about Annie, but I wanted to put a little conflict into the whole Annie-is-Zanny theory.

I agree that there was never a "Zanny," other than information that KC somehow stole from that info card.

LOL on the JM comment! I live in Orlando & see his commercials all the time. I call him "potato-head," which I admit isn't very nice. I'm sure he's a smart guy; just wish he didn't rock his big ole' head back & forth & back & forth when he talks.

I thought he sounded pretty smart in the interview that I posted a link to, and it was interesting. The way he was talking, it sound like the deposition for KC will be public.

:laugh::applause::rotfl: potato head.

the part that doesnt jive with me is that the "zanny" story has supposedly been around LONG before the card was filled out @ sawgrass. it seems to be too much of a coincidence.

is there any way that annie knows ZFG prior to the whole ordeal?
if there is a xanax connection then i think annie may be a part of it... otherwise there is some crazy piece of the puzzle linking ZFG to the zanny story, like something we cant even imagine or just insane coincidence.

i think annie might be a big player, as well as the girl who works at sawgrass whose name i forget right now, and the girl she pointed to, vicky.

something reeks of weirdness and camaraderie like maybe they were all in on something shady and are now all covering their own azzez. maybe annie found out somehow????????

maybe annie will be the one to answer all the questions floating out there but is keeping mum until trial??

so many questions............:confused:

Okay, I'm going to maybe blow a hole in the Zanny-nanny-Annie issue. It's an interesting theory to say that maybe xanax + annie = zanny, BUT . . . .

If you listen to the interview with JM (ZG's attourney), he does say that KC gave very specific information re. "Zanny," including the make of the car & the names of two of her (3 or 4?) children. ZG only put the names of those two kids on her info card when she went to look at the apartment.

If you haven't listened to this interview you should. I felt there were some very interesting points brought up.

http://www.wftv.com/video/18000824/index.html

Very interesting since Casey said that ZG had no children. That is what she told the Det's in her first description of Zanny. No children, none, nada.

I know I'd like an answer to that one as well, mom! I have wondered this since seeing the jailhouse interview where LA is telling KC that she can send messages with JB cuz he works for her, and tho I am no legal eagle, that reeks of misconduct! I can't see that being okay by any stretch of the imagination! There are reasons that jail personel have to read and approve all communication going in and out and if JB were side-stepping this avenue to take messages back and forth to and from KC and CA, GA, & LA, seems like he has some explaining to do!

I don't know about Florida, but, in Illinois if an attorney was suspected of doing this, it would lead to an investigation and if found to be true could lead to a loss of his ability to have private meetings with client. It could also lead then to charges with the Bar Association.

Jpaull You are right! The 4 leaf clover cap was so ripped. It doesn't appear to be accidently torn. It appears to me someone (KC) was very angry at Annie or someone was very angry at whoever was wearing that hat in the A's home. Tempers are like flares in that family!

In her conversations with LA , didn't KC say Annie was on her "no trust" list?

That is correct - Amy could be trusted - but with Annie, Casey smirked and said "Don't even bother" - Lee clarified that statement meant "Don't trust Annie"

Ok - I went back and listened to the jail visit between Lee and Casey in which he asks her who he can trust. The first two names he lists are Annie and someone named Malena(sp?). Anyone know who this Malena is...because Casey seems to lump her together with Annie and says not to bother talking to them...in other words...they won't help and can't be trusted to be on her side. Hmmmm.

Jpaull You are right! The 4 leaf clover cap was so ripped. It doesn't appear to be accidently torn. It appears to me someone (KC) was very angry at Annie or someone was very angry at whoever was wearing that hat in the A's home. Tempers are like flares in that family!

this was discussed a long time ago... someone astutely pointed out that many women tear the back of the hat so as to let your pony-tail out. if you look at the picture, it makes sense.

i've felt for a long time that annie's testimony is going to be extremely powerful. we've had access to SO MANY document dumps. it's actually a little crazy to see how much has been released. these florida sunshine laws are a trip. but it's been so glaringly obvious that we've had NOTHING from annie. do you think that they didn't release her interviews because they were boring? i don't.

annie knows a lot... i'm sure of it. i think that her testimony is going to blow us away. i guarantee that baez doesn't want her in court.

There is a fascinating discussion on the July 15th ping thread discussing the likelihood that Casey used ZFG as an alias on a traffic ticket she received while driving Annie's car. The thread is here:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74429&page=4

Why has Annie D's interview(s) with LE never been released? She would seem to be a critical witness on any number of issues. Isn't the state required to turn over all evidence to the defense? Has any evidence been released to the defense that wasn't released to the public?

I've seen posts indicating that Annie has cooperated with the Anthonys on the search for Caylee (something about t-shirts). Will Annie be a cooperative witness for the prosecution?

Any ideas on why we haven't heard anything about Annie D's knowledge of this case?

Has any evidence been released to the defense that wasn't released to the public?

I've seen posts indicating that Annie has cooperated with the Anthonys on the search for Caylee (something about t-shirts). Will Annie be a cooperative witness for the prosecution?

Any ideas on why we haven't heard anything about Annie D's knowledge of this case?

I reckon JB hasn't requested that Annie's interview be handed over to the defense. Wonder why?

Was Annie one of the people that JB deposed? Are we sure that LE took a written statement from Annie?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304