AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to the NG show and newspaper articles, the arrest documents are what say EJ's cell pinged in Victoria, TX, "heading for the Mexican border."

I wonder if she threw her cell phone into someone's car or on a bus.

Or did she forget her cell phone in a bag or something that went with Gabriel? If she put it in the diaper bag.......

Salem

ETA: Okay, nevermind, Kamille says above that EJ had her phone with her when she was arrested.

I thought TS said on NG that EJ's GPS showed that she went to Victoria BEFORE getting on the bus. Is that correct. Was the GPS still in her car ?
After NG, I read that there were cell phone pings in Victoria.
I don't think Victoria has anything to do with trying to cross into MX.

The cell phone pings in Victoria info came out yesterday I believe.

Here's the transcript from tonight's NG show.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/08/ng.01.html

And here is where TS talks about the GPS and I really can't understand what she's talking about.

TAMMI SMITH: I can give you some of the information, but some I cannot. One piece of information is when Elizabeth left, she had a Garmin, which is a navigation system, hooked up in her car and turned on. And when we met up, this was a place where she told us to meet her so there was no reason to have it turned on.

And from what Yami says, her cell phone was -- had a signal in Victoria, Texas, and that was the day that she went missing. And that was the day that she actually got on the bus. So if she had to drive two hours south from San Antonio, why did she drive two hours south down to Victoria, and then drive back up to San Antonio, and then get on a bus to go to Miami? That leads us to believe that that baby is in Victoria.

CASAREZ: And what day was the cell phone significance from Victoria, Texas? What day was that?

TAMMI SMITH: Sunday the 27th. And that was the day that she would not communicate with me by verbal. She only communicated by texting and telling me that she was out of range because she was driving.

CASAREZ: To Matt Zarrell, NANCY GRACE producer. When we look at December 27th, tell me if I`m wrong, isn`t that the day she left on the bus to go to Florida?

MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Yes. And not only that, Jean, that`s also the day that she sent the text message to the bio dad saying she killed the baby.

CASAREZ: And isn`t -- couldn`t the bus have made a stop in Victoria, Texas, on the way to Florida?

ZARRELL: It`s probably not likely. It wasn`t on the way. But we don`t know how Victoria plays a role in this yet, Jean.

CASAREZ: Well, I lived in Texas, and Victoria could have been, I think, a stop toward Florida.

I think that if she did kill her child, she drove out to Victoria to dispose of the body in hopes of nobody looking there and then she drives back to SA and gets on a bus bound for Miami.

Again I believe that was some reporter jumping the gun on information. There is a Greyhound Bus Terminal in San Antonio but EJ was definitely at the Tornado Bus "Station". Highly unlikely they would sell Greyhound tickets. Also highly unlikely that Greyhound would stop at a competitor to pick people up. The young man from there was on the TV and said he sold her a ticket for $180 to Ft Lauderdale and she waited there until her bus left at 1pm. It was never stated what time she got there. The Ft Lauderdale information came from the LE officer on NG last night I believe.

Maybe Nancy Grace is the original source of misinformation! :)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/06/ng.01.html

NANCY GRACE

New Developments in Missing Baby Gabriel Case

Aired January 6, 2010 - 20:00:00 ET

NANCY GRACE, HOST: Breaking news tonight, live, Arizona. A gorgeous 23-year-old mom takes off from her home, Tempe, Arizona, by car for a 978- mile road trip with this beautiful 8-month-old baby boy, Gabriel. She ends up spending Christmas in a local motel alone, San Antonio, Texas, along the way calling the 25-year-old biological father, threatening he`d never see the baby again, even telling him baby Gabriel is dead. Turns out Mommy was trying to give the baby away the whole time to an Arizona couple. December 30th, Mommy`s located in a Miami Beach, Florida, youth hostel, minus the baby, her car abandoned somewhere between Tempe, San Antonio and Miami Beach.

Bombshell tonight. In the last hours, Mommy`s car located, San Antonio Motel 6, baby`s carseat still inside. Tonight, we learn Mommy alone, no baby Gabriel, takes a Greyhound bus to Florida, December 27th the last day of any credible sighting of baby Gabriel alive. Primetime exclusive tonight. The Arizona couple, that couple set to secretly adopt baby Gabriel, with us live.

GRACE: We are getting in information even now, as I am going to air. I have just learned in my ear that there are four security cameras there at that San Antonio bus station, that the FBI has come -- has just come and taken all of the surveillance video on and around December 27th.

Now, that is the day that this mother -- should she deserve that title, I don`t think so -- last time she was spotted, that was December 27. The baby was spotted that day. There`s a credible sighting of the baby alive December 27. So we`re waiting to find out the results of that video footage that the FBI has taken from the San Antonio Greyhound bus station.

GRACE: So she has no job, no means of support. And so Michael Board, let me ask you this. How much does it cost to get a one-way Greyhound bus ticket from San Antonio to Miami Beach?

I just called the Tornado in San Antonio and if the guy I talked to was right they don't stop in Victoria. It's San Antonio 12 pm to Houston where there's a layover til 7 pm then it's straight to Florida. According to him, they don't go to Miami either. A ticket to Tampa costs $200. Are we sure she took the Tornado ?

This is the one I called---San Antonio, TX 7914 IH-35 South, (210)922-9010, 1(800)754-1182

did ya happen to ask if they sold greyhound tickets. ????

Again I believe that was some reporter jumping the gun on information. There is a Greyhound Bus Terminal in San Antonio but EJ was definitely at the Tornado Bus "Station". Highly unlikely they would sell Greyhound tickets. Also highly unlikely that Greyhound would stop at a competitor to pick people up. The young man from there was on the TV and said he sold her a ticket for $180 to Ft Lauderdale and she waited there until her bus left at 1pm. It was never stated what time she got there. The Ft Lauderdale information came from the LE officer on NG last night I believe.

I don't know the local Captain D's in my town sold greyhound tickets. Just sayin. LOL

They said that she parked the car at the motel 6 at about 15 till 12 (midday) sat in the car for a few minutes and headed over to the bus station about 5 minutes till 12 (midday again) she bought a ticket, and then waited until the bus left at 1pm here is a video and this kid says she was the only white person on the bus!

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_903.shtml

I think that if she did kill her child, she drove out to Victoria to dispose of the body in hopes of nobody looking there and then she drives back to SA and gets on a bus bound for Miami.

That's what I think too, if she drove to Victoria. But I think the pings are from when she was on the bus. I don't think she drove anywhere. I think she did exactly what she told Logan she did. I hope to God I'm wrong.

I don't know the local Captain D's in my town sold greyhound tickets. Just sayin. LOL

They said that she parked the car at the motel 6 at about 15 till 12 (midday) sat in the car for a few minutes and headed over to the bus station about 5 minutes till 12 (midday again) she bought a ticket, and then waited until the bus left at 1pm here is a video and this kid says she was the only white person on the bus!

http://www.foxsanantonio.com/newsroom/top_stories/videos/vid_903.shtml

Nothing like sticking out like a sore thumb when your trying to hide out ..lol

I just called the Tornado in San Antonio and if the guy I talked to was right they don't stop in Victoria. It's San Antonio 12 pm to Houston where there's a layover til 7 pm then it's straight to Florida. According to him, they don't go to Miami either. A ticket to Tampa costs $200. Are we sure she took the Tornado ?

This is the one I called---San Antonio, TX 7914 IH-35 South, (210)922-9010, 1(800)754-1182

Did you ask if they go through Victoria?

TIA

BBM That's what I thought she said, but I thought I was wrong because my head is in a fishbowl and my ears are clogged.

Since we both think it, it's gotta be right. I don't think TPS is lying about this because of her link to this Yanni (?) reporter.
TPS thinks she's gonna come out a hero.
Since she can't dazzle us with brilliant, she'll baffle us with BS.
IMO, she thinks we're all stupid.

That's what I think too, if she drove to Victoria. But I think the pings are from when she was on the bus. I don't think she drove anywhere. I think she did exactly what she told Logan she did. I hope to God I'm wrong.

That's what I think too :(

Since we both think it, it's gotta be right. I don't think TPS is lying about this because of her link to this Yanni (?) reporter.

Isnt that the truth!!! Im tired of people like this...:banghead:

Did you ask if they go through Victoria?

TIA

Yes, he said no. Unless he thought I was just asking if they stopped.
But, if Yanni or whoever found out that the GPS showed she was in Victoria and then went back to San Antonio to get on the bus to Florida it wouldn't matter.

No, why would she drive 3 hours one way from a very large city through many tiny towns to a small city and dump the body? Makes no sense. There's some pretty desolate places close to San Antonio. I think if she did drive to Victoria and the pings weren't from the bus route, she did it to hand off Gabriel to someone.

I am totally confused now because the local Fox station says they did take polygraphs: http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/tempe/gabriel_johnson_couple_polygraph_010810

If they didn't take polygraphs, I wonder why they were at the police station from noon till five? (Well, she left at three and he left after five, according to an earlier news cast.)

I believe they did take the polys. However, LE is only confirming that they questioned them. LE has done this in other cases for some reason. LE just doesn't "confirm" that the poly was taken. Which means LE doesn't deny it nor acknowledge it. I do think they took the polys and because of the high profile of this case, the results were sent out for analysis.

JMO,

Salem

I am totally confused now because the local Fox station says they did take polygraphs: http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/news/local/tempe/gabriel_johnson_couple_polygraph_010810

If they didn't take polygraphs, I wonder why they were at the police station from noon till five? (Well, she left at three and he left after five, according to an earlier news cast.)

The Smiths say they were there to take polygraphs. LE has confirmed they were there for interviews, but has neither confirmed nor denied they were administered polygraph tests.

I don't think she - or Yami - would have the times on those pings. I think Tammi was speculating that the pings were before Eliz got on the bus.

Tammi has obvious problems trying to articulate her thoughts. It makes it awfully hard to follow her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member