General theory thread and motives rehashed #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, I didn't know what to make of that comment, if anything. Wouldn't anybody in jail know to look out for snitches? Unless they had a tip that a snitch had been planted for the sole purpose of getting to Ron, I didn't get the point. Also, Ron was in jail because of an undercover sting, so I think he would have been hyper aware of snitches. MOO

Because Ron is not smart, and she had to remind him to shut his trap, because she knows how his mouth runs, and more than likely, he talks he takes granny down, and I am sure he would rather die than face that, considering she is basically his MOTHER. This is not a caring family, just because someone has white hair and are old and had kids who also had kids does not automatically make them good people. And he had a missing child and that did not deter him from using and dealing drugs, so why would he be classified as ever hyper aware? jmo

Several interesting statements made in this audio pertaining to what I posted about the other night regarding Lindsy knowing deep down of Tommy's involvement.. Must listen for those who missed or don't recall it as so much is exchanged in tone, demeanor, and facial expressions..

Snipped
Snipped

Wow explosive as we see Lindsy now directly stating that Tommy was not at home with her that night but rather was with Misty..

There's much info in the audio at one point Lindsy says,
ALL YOU CROSLINS ARE NOTHING BUT *advertiser censored**ing LIARS!!!

As well as she says that Tommy and Misty are perfect for each other(in more ways than one) and y'alls incestuous family!!

WoW!!

Here's the link to the 33minute audio:
http://audio.thesky973.com/device/m...lin-jail-dvd-argues-with-lindsay-over-ldt.htm

** and I'll stand by my opinion that Lindsy knows and she was done with him, period!!** she was disgusted by him!!

I finally figured out how to view the jail video and I agree, it is clear to me that LC was really fuming because she appeared to be the fool for standing by him. That to me means that she lied about his whereabouts for that night when she knew perfectly well that he had left her bed and house. So, why isn't LE bringing her down to be interviewed about what she really knows about that night. I want to know what the story is behind her throwing out both Tommy and Timmy's shoes. Were they covered with mud, maybe?

Hopefully one day I'll be browsing the PCSO jail bookings and see the names ANNETTE SYKES & TERESA NEVES listed as inmates. The squeeze needs to be put on the two of them. I think it would do wonders for this case for the two of them to wind up behind bars!

The squeeze should have been put on both of them by PCSO a long time ago IF you ask me...My question is... WHY wasn't it? JMHO

The squeeze should have been put on both of them by PCSO a long time ago IF you ask me...My question is... WHY wasn't it? JMHO

Yep, a long, long time ago I posted that I thought that Ronald would probably confess if his mother was charged for Haleigh's death and put behind bars. I still feel that way.

Teresa and Annette escaped the searching and investigation that was given to the Croslins and the case has gone cold. You would think that LE would realize that they missed the boat by ignoring the 600 lb. gorilla in the room. I don't think LE wants to even look at the Cummings side of the blanket. They are through with this case and it shows. They feel that since they have Ron and Hope in jail that the rest of this family doesn't need to be scrutinized. This entire investigation needs to be looked into by the SBI.:twocents:

Probably because the only phone activity involved Ron, Misty, Hope, and Tommy, the four they did put pressure on and incarcerate. Now, thats not saying they did not have throw away phones, but it would be weird because that would almost make this a planned murder, or Ron and Teresa and Annette were drug dealers and they had to have phones under the radar, thats the only way I can see that happening. It is just possible they really didn't do anything other than lie for him. That family does not have anything on anyone and they arent being harbored or protected, I think in fact they were mean to Teresa in an interview they probably caught her taping, probably taping for RONALD.

jmo

I finally figured out how to view the jail video and I agree, it is clear to me that LC was really fuming because she appeared to be the fool for standing by him. That to me means that she lied about his whereabouts for that night when she knew perfectly well that he had left her bed and house. So, why isn't LE bringing her down to be interviewed about what she really knows about that night. I want to know what the story is behind her throwing out both Tommy and Timmy's shoes. Were they covered with mud, maybe?
IMO, LC got away with lying for Tommy...unless she told the truth and Tommy lied about all of his escapades. But if he lied, why didn't she confront him and say something like, 'NO! you weren't here and there, you were with me'. Maybe she was reinterviewed, and that's what led to her cutting him off. Because cut him off, she did. That girl hardened up for a reason, and IMO, it wasn't because she was sick of him being in jail. What I didn't like about her hounding him about the LDT, was how she got on to him for not passing, but never really got on his azz, for being involved. She was mad, but not shocked or incredulous. She never said, 'you failed because you know what happened and you were involved. It's time to come clean, because you aren't fooling anybody. Come clean or we're done!'. Tommy told her he wanted to keep talking about it, but she was like, 'no way'. I wonder if she was nervous he would say things, she didn't want said? She was in the mood to put him and his family down, but not much else. And he acted like there wasn't one dang thing he could do to fix his situation...like he was stuck and had no choice. Like the truth wasn't an option? And instead of calling him on it, LC acted like she understood. I was wondering how she realistically expected him to pass a LDT. MOO

Most of you probably remember the night, April 22, 2010, that GGM Sykes was on the Nancy Grace show and was "outed", for lack of a better term, by Granny Flo regarding GGM and Teresa having searched at Shell Harbor the afternoon before LE's search began on April 13, 2010. This short clip has the exchange between the two of them on the show:

Why Didn't GGM Want to Reveal Their Search? - YouTube

We discussed this revelation of Teresa and GGM having searched at Shell Harbor, the afternoon before LE's search, quite a bit here at this forum. The topic even had it's own thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102582&highlight=search+Shell+Harbor

I ran across something that I've found interesting. Remember Steve, "I Solved The Case" Brown? He's got a website going where he has posted various articles about Haleigh's case, including a couple of interviews with Chelsea Croslin. The interviews don't strike me as terribly earth shattering, but there are a couple of regulars making up the core of the article's comments section who, clearly, are very knowledgable regarding this case. Brown offers comments in response to questions and points they have raised, and it was in my reading these that I saw his comments below:

Steven Kerry Brown Says:
January 22nd, 2012 at 6:20 pm

Flo didn’t know Shell Harbor was going to be searched when it finally was. Misty didn’t know. TS didn’t know. AS didn’t know. The only ones who knew that Shell Harbor was going to be searched was Werter, Brown (me), PCSO, FBI, FDLE and state’s attorney office, and Tommy Croslin. Once the search began, then, of course it was all over the news. But Flo did not tell AS. Misty did not tell Flo. Nobody told TN. None of those folks knew until the search was underway.

Steven Kerry Brown Says:
January 22nd, 2012 at 11:19 pm

Flo could not have told TN and AS about Shell Harbor. She didn’t know until it hit the news. So if TN and AS were really there before it hit the news, I’d like to know how.

Steven Kerry Brown Says:
January 23rd, 2012 at 10:16 am

I can guarantee you they were not “walking around the woods” at Shell Harbor before the search began.

Nobody knew that there was going to be a search, not Grandma Flo, not Misty, not Tommy, not Werter, not Brown, not the PCSO, not the FBI, not FDLE, nobody, nobody, nobody, knew that Tommy was going to tell us that Haleigh had been disposed of at Shell Harbor until, probably 8-9pm (NOTE 8-9pm–nighttime–dark, dark, dark out there) on Monday evening April 12, 2010. There is no way that AS and TN knew that a search was going to take place until it began the next morning on Tuesday, April 13, 2010.

http://handcuffedtotheocean.com/?p=1036#comments

Keep in mind the chain of events established through James Werter's press release:

- On Thursday, April 8, 2010, Tommy did take a polygraph

- On Saturday, April 10, 2010, this attorney met with his client to discuss the results of the polygraph.

- On Sunday night, April 11, 2010, this attorney received a telephone call from Lindsey Croslin (Wife) that Tommy requested that we meet with Steven K. Brown, the private investigator involved for the past 10-11 months.

- On Monday morning, 9:30 AM, April 12, 2010, Steven K. Brown, this attorney and Tommy met at the St. Johns County Jail to discuss the polygraph and February 9, 2009.

- Based on discussions that morning, this attorney made contact with FDLE, the State Attorney’s Office and Scott Bolin, Special Agent, FBI, and arranged an interview with Tommy at the State Attorney’s Office, Homicide Investigations Unit, St. Augustine, Florida, at approximately 5:00 PM.

- As a result of the 2 plus hours interview with Jason Jolicoeiur, Special Agent, FDLE, Detective Peggy Cone, Putnam Co. Sheriff’s Office, under the guidance of this attorney and Steven K. Brown, Tommy took the group to the Shell Harbour Road boat ramp, St Johns River, Putnam County, Florida.

- The commencement of the river search for Haleigh was at 10:00 AM, Tuesday, April 13, 2010.

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/6823795.php?

My question is simply this, how and why did two grandmother's of principle players in this case get on a nationwide program and corroborate a version of events Mr. Brown says could not, and did not happen?

My question is simply this, how and why did two grandmother's of principle players in this case get on a nationwide program and corroborate a version of events Mr. Brown says could not, and did not happen?

Mr Brown, is NOT credible, I thought he said he solved this case? Annette confirmed that Flo called her and told her, right?

Most of you probably remember the night, April 22, 2010, that GGM Sykes was on the Nancy Grace show and was "outed", for lack of a better term, by Granny Flo regarding GGM and Teresa having searched at Shell Harbor the afternoon before LE's search began on April 13, 2010. This short clip has the exchange between the two of them on the show:

Why Didn't GGM Want to Reveal Their Search? - YouTube

We discussed this revelation of Teresa and GGM having searched at Shell Harbor, the afternoon before LE's search, quite a bit here at this forum. The topic even had it's own thread:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=102582&highlight=search+Shell+Harbor

I ran across something that I've found interesting. Remember Steve, "I Solved The Case" Brown? He's got a website going where he has posted various articles about Haleigh's case, including a couple of interviews with Chelsea Croslin. The interviews don't strike me as terribly earth shattering, but there are a couple of regulars making up the core of the article's comments section who, clearly, are very knowledgable regarding this case. Brown offers comments in response to questions and points they have raised, and it was in my reading these that I saw his comments below:

Steven Kerry Brown Says:
January 22nd, 2012 at 6:20 pm

Steven Kerry Brown Says:
January 22nd, 2012 at 11:19 pm

Steven Kerry Brown Says:
January 23rd, 2012 at 10:16 am

http://handcuffedtotheocean.com/?p=1036#comments

Keep in mind the chain of events established through James Werter's press release:

good question. The only thing I can think of, is Werter was adamant that Tommy did not discuss this case or JO, etc...with his gm. Well, that's bogus, because we all heard the conversation...not including what may have been redacted. He did discuss this case and JO, with his gm. But, if for whatever reason someone doesn't believe their own ears, and believes the discussion never took place, then a case could be made that FH couldn't have had the information, to pass on. But, it sounds like to me, that some people need to listen to the recording between Tommy and his gm. It's chock full of information and is enlightening, to say the least. MOO

Mr Brown, is NOT credible, I thought he said he solved this case? Annette confirmed that Flo called her and told her, right?

That's the conundrum of his comments. GGM did confirm Granny Flo having called her. Anyone reading my posts here at WS knows I don't have a lot of belief in Mr. Brown, however, his timeline of events in this situation are supported by the press release from Tommy's attorney.

How and when is Granny Flo supposed to have found out about this search? We've all heard the recording from Tommy's call to her. He didn't tell her about a search at Shell Harbor.

Whatever we think of Brown, his version of events coupled with the timeline of Werter's press release make it seem unlikely that anyone knew of this search the afternoon before it began.

ETA: Read Werter's press release, they didn't even meet with LE until 5:00 PM on the afternoon before the search began! How and when is Granny Flo supposed to have called and gave GGM info that LE didn't even have? When are they supposed to have searched?

Most importantly to me is why did they confirm one another's story about this "search" that just doesn't seem too likely as even being possible?

That's the conundrum of his comments. GGM did confirm Granny Flo having called her. Anyone reading my posts here at WS knows I don't have a lot of belief in Mr. Brown, however, his timeline of events in this situation are supported by the press release from Tommy's attorney.

How and when is Granny Flo supposed to have found out about this search? We've all heard the recording from Tommy's call to her. He didn't tell her about a search at Shell Harbor.

Whatever we think of Brown, his version of events coupled with the timeline of Werter's press release make it seem unlikely that anyone knew of this search the afternoon before it began.

ETA: Read Werter's press release, they didn't even meet with LE until 5:00 PM on the afternoon before the search began! How and when is Granny Flo supposed to have called and gave GGM info that LE didn't even have? When are they supposed to have searched?

Most importantly to me is why did they confirm one another's story about this "search" that just doesn't seem too likely as even being possible?

As tenacious as Flora Hollars was, I dont doubt she made a few calls, or maybe there are calls we never heard, maybe Tommy told his wife and the wife told Flora. None the less, just the FACT Annette and Teresa saddled up to git down there to do WHATEVER is disgusting. It just shows they would do ANYTHING for him. jmo

Hey Papa!

I have long believed that there were many phone calls made between GGM and Ron that Misty might have been a party to in the same way that Lyndsy was a party to the conversation with Flo and Tommy. At the least, there was communication between ALL those in jail via phone. It may have been simply by messages thru the grannies or some form of 3 party phone calls like Flo used to put Tommy and Lyndsay in touch using 3 phones.

They all knew that Tommy was talking. I think Flo in one of her 'messaging sessions' told GGM that Tommy had talked and that is when TN and GGM went to the dock. It didn't have to be 'told in advance' if they already knew where to look when they believed Tommy did talk. No doubt in my mind GGS and TN both had heard rumors or whispers of the dock. They knew where to go with or without Flo. For the record. Flo didn't lie. IMO

IF Flo didn't tell GGM that there was gonna be a search at that particular dock, then it looks like TN and GGM had a reason to search there. Now how would they know which dock and why would that alarm them.

I said from the first sentence I read about that particular search there was nothing there. I knew that because Grandma Sykes hadn't went down there and told the police they were wasting their time yet. She did that at the earlier searches as I recall.

Steven Brown wanted the reward. I think of all the players in this case, Tommy is the least likely to have actually killed Haleigh. I think he was not served well at all by his counsel. To what extent (if any) Tommy is involved is still unknown. Mr. Werter did no one any favors in his involvement in this case and most especially Haleigh and Tommy. IF.......I repeat, IF Tommy is totally innocent in the death of Haleigh, his introduction of Steve Brown only further confused the facts and derailed whatever steps LE had made in finding the answers.

Clearly, Mr. Brown was in this case for the money. He effectively stopped this case for good. His greed and need to be in the limelight (with the support of Tommy 'so called counsel') turned out to be no more than a publicity stunt.

They didn't clear Tommy but they effectively shut this case down. That is what a good defense lawyer does I suppose. I just don't think Mr. Werter is that good an attorney. He didn't shut the case down to clear Tommy. He shut it down because he listened to Mr Brown and wasn't clever enough to defend Tommy. I guess there was little in the way of payment to boot. He didn't want to defend Tommy. He just wanted it over.

I wouldn't let him defend my dog for biting a snake nor would I let Mr Brown investigate the loss of my car keys. JMO

P.S. Now my question. If Grandma Sykes and Granny Flo were amiable and speaking on the phone as reported on NG, what prompted the finger gun at the courthouse? It would seem all was well between the families until Ron got his butt arrested. I have my ideas. Perhaps, they feared with Ron out of circulation, one of the Croslins might talk. I have no idea really. I hope someone can better speculate about what caused the breakdown in the friendly grannys.

In the call we heard, No Tommy didn't tell FH about the search, but the call could have been redacted or there could have been a different call. I remember Tommy acting shell shocked, when his dad told him about the search being on the news. Also, I remember Misty sending word through somebody,(CCmaybe?), to contact AS? TN? about something. I need to relisten, but so much media has been pulled, that details are hard to find. Anyway, CC seems to insert herself in the middle of everything, so I have a suspicion that she might have been involved with the message relays. MOO.

In the call we heard, No Tommy didn't tell FH about the search, but the call could have been redacted or there could have been a different call. I remember Tommy acting shell shocked, when his dad told him about the search being on the news. Also, I remember Misty sending word through somebody,(CCmaybe?), to contact AS? TN? about something. I need to relisten, but so much media has been pulled, that details are hard to find. Anyway, CC seems to insert herself in the middle of everything, so I have a suspicion that she might have been involved with the message relays. MOO.

Unless both Werter and Brown have lied in their respective timelines of the events leading up to this search, it really doesn't matter who called who because how could ANYONE have known there was going to be a search at Shell Harbor before LE even KNEW about Tommy's tale and Shell Harbor?

LE didn't even know about Shell Harbor until 5:00 pm on April 12th! Their search began the next morning around 10:00 am, April 13th!

I don't care who called Granny Flo, how could she know there was going to be a search before LE even knew there was going to be a search?

GGM said she and Teresa searched "ALL AFTERNOON" the day before. The call from Granny Flo would have to be HOURS, at least, before PCSO, FBI, FDLE, or the SA knew anything about Tommy Croslin's tale.

Unless both Werter and Brown have lied in their respective timelines of the events leading up to this search, it really doesn't matter who called who because how could ANYONE have known there was going to be a search at Shell Harbor before LE even KNEW about Tommy's tale and Shell Harbor?

LE didn't even know about Shell Harbor until 5:00 pm on April 12th! Their search began the next morning around 10:00 am, April 13th!

I don't care who called Granny Flo, how could she know there was going to be a search before LE even knew there was going to be a search?

GGM said she and Teresa searched "ALL AFTERNOON" the day before. The call from Granny Flo would have to be HOURS, at least, before PCSO, FBI, FDLE, or the SA knew anything about Tommy Croslin's tale.
I'm just guessing, but even if FH did not know about the search, she may have had enough information, to pass along. For instance, if she knew that Tommy was claiming that Haleigh or evidence was dumped at Shell Harbor, she may have shared the information with AS. AS and TN wouldn't necessarily go to the property, only becasue of a future search. Just hearing that Shell Harbor might have been involved, might have been the only motivation they needed. I just relistened, and AS didn't say that FH told her about a search, just that she, (FH), had told her what she told cops that Tommy had said...which could be anything. I don't think FH lied. MOO.

BBM, I've been bringing this up for years (about the boots). Please don't suggest Lindsay didn't know what was going on. When the police came to her house, she knew exactly where to go to get the items Tommy had stolen. Why didn't the police arrest her for receiving stolen goods? She figurred it all out and got out of Dodge (however, she knew exactly what had happened.)

BBM, I've been bringing this up for years (about the boots). Please don't suggest Lindsay didn't know what was going on. When the police came to her house, she knew exactly where to go to get the items Tommy had stolen. Why didn't the police arrest her for receiving stolen goods? She figurred it all out and got out of Dodge (however, she knew exactly what had happened.)

Where did you see me suggest that Lindsey didn't know what was going on? I think that both Lindsey and Chelsea know exactly what happened. Of course she knew about the stolen items, she was freely using them. I don't know how she got out of being charged, but she should have been charged. I think that she was so pizzed at Tommy for making her look like a fool because after she lied to LE, he came forward and gave a statement that totally contradicted what she had lied about.

Where did you see me suggest that Lindsey didn't know what was going on? I think that both Lindsey and Chelsea know exactly what happened. Of course she knew about the stolen items, she was freely using them. I don't know how she got out of being charged, but she should have been charged. I think that she was so pizzed at Tommy for making her look like a fool because after she lied to LE, he came forward and gave a statement that totally contradicted what she had lied about.
This is exactly what I think too. She was hopping mad, but for all the wrong reasons, IMO. She wasn't freaking out because he was obviously involved, she was ticked because of how it was making her look, My guess is that LE had come down hard on her, and confronted her with a few of her own statements...Or after she found out that he failed the test, she figured LE would ask her to explain their stories not adding up. And not adding up, is putting it nicely. What LC said happened, and what Tommy said happened, couldn't be more opposite. MOO, but anything she said that alibied Tommy, should be chucked out the window.Tommy cooking dinner for the kids? or so high on xanax, that he passed in and out of consciousness? asleep beside his wife? or dumping Haleigh's body at Shell Harbor? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker