summer_breeze

Reaction score
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/45733934/ns/local_news-spokane_wa/

KHQ-TV
updated 30 minutes ago

ALERT: Spokane Police Searching For Missing Man

16358556_BG1.JPG

Murder suspect trying to figure out how his friend died

Yukio Rideb sits in the Spokane County Jail trying to figure out why he got into a fight with his close friend Romero Vivit after a late night of barhopping across downtown Spokane, trying to figure out how his friend ended up dead and him being charged with his murder.

[snip]

"I remember coming to after being blacked out and I was beating up on him for some reason and I couldn't recognize his face until I looked at his shoes 'cause I remembered those shoes his mother bought him a couple months ago."

[snip]

Things should have gone differently last Friday, Yukio said. He was supposed to begin treatment for alcohol abuse last Friday, but didn't have the money to begin treatment. Instead he went out drinking with his friends, one of whom ended up dead in the Spokane River and Yukio charged with his death.

More: http://www.kxly.com/news/30049436/detail.html

Is there any way to seek why a person are in prison? I have found an inmate with the name YR, sentenced to 10 years in 2011/2012, but I can't find why, if it has to do with this case. If you search his name, you will find an inmate#.

Is there any way to seek why a person are in prison? I have found an inmate with the name YR, sentenced to 10 years in 2011/2012, but I can't find why, if it has to do with this case. If you search his name, you will find an inmate#.

this is the man involved here.

Eta. Whoops. Forgot to include link Yukio Rideb #352337

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth