Things that Casey has said that have been proven TRUE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am your best resource?? Something like that{ she IS the only one who knows the truth of everything afterall}

As weird as it may sound, when she said ZFG was the last person to see her daughter, it could be true. She could have been at those apartments that day and had her trunk open and ZFG walked by (paying no attention). . . this is how my psycho x would tell himself it was the truth.

Sorry, edited. We don't know that it's true though, so never mind.

A lie followed by the truth...

"Halfway down this hall, she stopped, turned, and told us she hadn't told us the truth and she was not a current employee." OCSO Narrative - Arrest Affidavit

Uh, I don't work here (Universal).

This is a hard thread!!!

From GA & CA visit,

"Oh, I haven't been crying while I have been in here."

"Calling you guys, waste, HUGE waste"...in an effort to get TL's phone number. Don't think she got that number did she?...so it was a waste...LOL

"We have a video of her (Caylee) reading this book".
In reference to the false phone call from Caylee. I'm sure she embellished this lie of the call from Caylee with her own truth that Caylee was with her book so that was something Caylee might talk about.

The thread is fine as long as you actually stay on topic.

Who knows, maybe if we string all the truthful pieces together it will give us an answer. Like Casey Code.

"No, she's not in a better place."

Said to the detectives at Universal. And no, she wasn't in a better place. She was in a swamp.

she had such a natural laugh when lee mentioned the order of who is important first and GA was like what...? like number four!

kc was the ring finger caylee was the pinky cause shes little

The thread is fine as long as you actually stay on topic.

Who knows, maybe if we string all the truthful pieces together it will give us an answer. Like Casey Code.

Thanks, that's what I'm trying to do. . . . .

GA was the thumb, CA was the index finger, LA was the middle finger, KC was the ring finger and Caylee was the pinkie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021