WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks like some new (?) photos were uploaded to JB's Flickr account today. I hadn't previously gone through all the photos -- can anyone confirm they are in fact new photos? Wonder what the significance is.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwala

They look new to me--just uploaded.

Interesting that they include M** AND Sky, yet the one I clicked on of M** and Sky together said the photo was TAKEN 10 hours ago. So I'm think' that ain't right... :waitasec:

Such anger and hatred almost 20 years later. Who holds onto anger that long - and don't get past it? People who hang onto that kind of venom so very many years later clearly have some problems.

Definately interesting choice of JB's 'ambitions' with regards to 'selling herself' considering her own fathers choices.

FWIW, for all we know NB's use of the word prostitute is nothing more than name calling against a fine upstanding person. We really don't know. I tend to dismiss this person is an actual prositute and not just mud slinging.

JMO

Maybe this is her psychological way of getting attention from a father figure (her father per se). Maybe she has seen/met his gf/sugar baby and her father giving such a person the love she never got from him?

I'm pretty sure that's her father in the Flickr photos taken last March (at the Hotel Sierra Redmond). The shots of the man and JB's brother together said "father and son" to me. I assumed he had come from overseas to visit.

Thank for the reminder. :doh: I too thought that was her father, but I don't believe that has been confirmed yet. It likely is, but not yet confirmed iirc.

Whoops, I see from earlier posts, the photo's are marked as 'Dad' (JB's dad) in the flickr account.

IMO, Julia never spoke to her father again. I can just feel it in my soul, with the hatred Julia's mother had for her husband, I doubt that a phone call from her father from the Ukraine or Russia was going to be a welcomed phone call.

It could be. The person we thought might be JB's father in the flicker photo's at the hotel may be a relative from her moms side of the family? who may have been offered to stay at a family members house but chose to stay at a hotel.

jmo

Never mind! I was posting before catching up. (see edit in my previous post)

I've been wondering about those too Patty. IIRC, at the beginning it was stated there were 6 complaints, not 5. ?? Would be telling.

My guess would be the 6th is this related to Sky's disappearance and the 5 refer to those made during divorce and custody hearings (including the incident in which Sky was left in the car as an infant).

jmo

Interesting that they include M** AND Sky, yet the one I clicked on of M** and Sky together said the photo was TAKEN 10 hours ago. So I'm think' that ain't right... :waitasec:

oh my.... and there are more pictures of eating and food

Let me preface by saying I wouldn't wish suicidal thoughts, attempts or success on anyone. Perhaps the lack of a breakdown of somesorts, logging into the sugar daddy website (if in fact that was JB and not LE) tilts the scales towards mom being a sociopath, imo.

Her behavior leaves me with nagging concerns that chill me to the bone. I believe when the facts come out, this woman will make Casey Anthony's actions look like kids play.

JMO

I think you would be surprised at the rage, lashing out and and manipulation that can come from the paranoia with Bipolar. When you get to a point where you feel like people are out to get you, trying to destroy you, take what's yours, push you to a break down, make you land in the hospital or take those dreaded meds.. you fight, you fight hard, you fight viciously and maliciously. Because in your sick mind you are fighting for your life. The paranoia and rage is driving you. The breakdown doesn't come until later, until the fight is over. Until you are caught with no out. IMBipolarO This woman needs to be arrested (for child neglect or whatever) and put in a cell with no bail, no sugar daddy sites and she will break.

I took a second look and all the photos that were added today also appear in a different set (from Summer 2011). However, there is one photo that was added two days ago that hadn't previously been there. It was taken last December and appears to be from Sky's sister's birthday. Yes... another food shot (and another "down JB's shirt").

~n/t~ we aren't supposed to post pictures... we can discuss and link to flickr but cannot post individual pictures

oh my.... and there are more pictures of eating and food

But ya notice how they are never eating in their own home? Who takes pictures of eating pizza at Costco? Strange to me.

IMHO of course. :innocent:

TY and very much agree. This is why I think it is imperative for some professional to talk to the father and be sure he CAN handle the responsiblility again. Sorry, but he wasn't responsible the first go around, imo. Granted the authorities and the courts were slack in their responsibities also, but the situation went on for years (since the birth of MM) and he lost everything before he decided to firmly do to anything. I just can't help doubting that he has good judgement......nothing personal against the man...just something is not right and needs to be "adjusted" before he's given free reign to oversee the care of MM again.

JMO, LE hasn't cleared him either. Not that I think he did anything to harm Sky, but there has to still be a doubt in LE's mind about something....or the would have by now. IMO, JMO, etc.

ITA. It is also troublesome that this father was so submissive and apparently let this woman totally rule the roost when he was still living at home. She told him when he and the children could come in the house. Required him to take them out of the house to eat meals after depriving them of food for most of the day. And wouldn't even let him use the toilet?! :maddening: He was the man of the house, and these were his children. :waitasec: Why he did not stand up to this she-monster is very disturbing, IMO.

UGH! I am not seeing this urgent care on the map. Nor am I seeing an updated address for mom on the map, now that we know the name of the apartment complex.

I'd really like to know the exact address and name of this urgent care location. We NEED the hours they are open on Sundays!

If this urgent care a 2 minute walk from moms apartment is open on Sundays at the time JB sent her friend the email we have all we need to know.

JMO

http://g.co/maps/w39cg

Is the dad a liar?

I don't think he's a liar. There may have been martial issues and issues with the children that he probably has blown out of proportion for his own custody defense.

I don't believe the kids were starved nor do I believe the ridiculous "commode" story. Who puts up with that for 6 years or however long they were together? :innocent:

It looks like some new (?) photos were uploaded to JB's Flickr account today. I hadn't previously gone through all the photos -- can anyone confirm they are in fact new photos? Wonder what the significance is.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/metalwala

they look like photo's taken over the summer that were uploaded today, and one on the 15th.

ALL of the children in public places. Looks to me like mom is trying hard to dispute MSM reports of living a reclusive lifestyle.

She can find the time and energy to dispute things but can't get off her overwhelmed :butthead: to assist in the search for her son. Tells us where her priorities lay.

But ya notice how they are never eating in their own home? Who takes pictures of eating pizza at Costco? Strange to me.

I have a friend who takes pictures of her kids doing homework, eating, watching television, in the waiting room at the ER (when her daughter broke her wrist). And yes, she posts them on facebook. BTW, she's not alone. I've seen others also but not as obsessive as this friend. With Iphones, it's picture madness.

I won't even get into teens and the pictures they take.

I don't think he's a liar. There may have been martial issues and issues with the children that he probably has blown out of proportion for his own custody defense.

I don't believe the kids were starved nor do I believe the ridiculous "commode" story. Who puts up with that for 6 years or however long they were together? :innocent:

I thought the 'commode' story was towards the end? She was getting progressively worse?

The guy in her Flikr account is her dad. The name on the picture says Stan and Dad. It appears that she saw him in July of this year.

a huh, around the same time she place her ad.

I didn't follow the events leading up to the Anthony trial closely, someone tell me why Costco is ringing a bell with the Anthony case. (and here we are seeing it in JB's photo's).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong