Special Guest Billie Dunn This Sunday Feb. 12 On Websleuths Radio

(do we know why it's a secret?) :shush::eek:hoh:

I have read the other thread Intermezzo linked above and some guesses, I was thinking maybe GA, but as someone mentioned the A's don't sit down without their atty and without each other, and then when she said it would only be an hour and the person could talk for long period uninterupted, I knew an hour wasn't enough for CA :floorlaugh:

I really hope it isn't Jennifer Ford or the foreman, I could NOT listen to either one of them, sorry, but they did both interviews quite a while ago, the foreman sat down down with Greta for a 3-parter, so probably not him,

but Ford just did quickie interviews standing by the water or sitting in a room with books.

I guess Jennifer Ford but I am sorry I could not listen to here again, ever, if it is her. My personal opinion only.

IMO, MOO, etc.

But what could JF or any jury member talk about for over an hour???? Any of the attorneys, IMO, can't really talk about much as KC has an appeal. So who would that leave that is afraid Trish would be rude to them???

Hope it is not CA. She has nothing worthwhile to say. We heard the new version of why it's okay to throw your child away like trash, she's just a shell. Not sure I could listen to that woman without a straight-jacket on. Ah, maybe it's the Rev. Right up his alley. lol Or, what about Lee??? Maybe he would like to explain his sister's behavior. jmo

This is cruel and unusual punishment!! I feel like I am 5 and my parents are making me wait until 10 PM on Christmas Day to open the gifts that Santa left.

My first guess was MM and I would be thrilled if it was him...then after reading through the thread I thought :waitasec: Good Gosh, Someone please tell me it isn't Baez! Then after reading further through the thread I actually wondered if it might be Nancy Grace. :floorlaugh:
My final thought on the matter...if it's an "Anthony" or a juror I will have gracefully decline the invitation to listen.

My first guess was MM and I would be thrilled if it was him...then after reading through the thread I thought :waitasec: Good Gosh, Someone please tell me it isn't Baez! Then after reading further through the thread I actually wondered if it might be Nancy Grace. :floorlaugh:
My final thought on the matter...if it's an "Anthony" or a juror I will have gracefully decline the invitation to listen.

My first thought was MM too til she said it was someone we were unhappy with..def not MM. Hmmm NG is a good guess

My first thought was MM too til she said it was someone we were unhappy with..def not MM. Hmmm NG is a good guess

But are re we angry at NG? JVM maybe...Lordy I hope it isn't one of the last two shrinks....:banghead: Or Dr. what's his name - the pathologist from the trial - Spitz.....

But are re we angry at NG? JVM maybe...Lordy I hope it isn't one of the last two shrinks....:banghead: Or Dr. what's his name - the pathologist from the trial - Spitz.....

I have never been angry at NG. She's the one who led me to this case and has been a unrelenting advocate of Caylee. I never understood why people don't like her.

Spitz for an hour? blech!

I would love for it to be someone we have been angry at and now has seen the light and will tell the truth!

I have never been angry at NG. She's the one who led me to this case and has been a unrelenting advocate of Caylee. I never understood why people don't like her.

Spitz for an hour? blech!

I would love for it to be someone we have been angry at and now has seen the light and will tell the truth!

Me too - I'm just having a hard time trying to figure out who out of this batch of bandits would actually do that....tell the truth..:waitasec:

Well I'm not but...hey maybe it's the pastor!

My first thought was that it had to do with the Caylee case because Tricia posted the notice on it, but I looked elsewhere and found that it is also on the Lisa Irwin case. The field is wide open and could be on any case.

Could it be Baby Lisa's mother?

ok guys - i confess....its me.

LOL! Yeah right! You have as much chance as I do of being the person. But I love ya more than my luggage GiantPickle.:innocent:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back