Nancy Grace - Monday, November 17, 2008

Haven't read other responses....but aren't you loving how Dr. Lee admitted there was maggots?

I am beyond happy to hear that from someone other than Cindy and George, especially when Cindy would not have ever seen that bag. George and Simon opened the trunk, Simon tossed the bag, and LE retrieved it. She was never in contact with it.

LP - "I've taken lie detector tests many times"

Per LP - A Poly for something like this is nothing. Done poly's before.

LP................reporters asked about the bags found, not LE. He's willing to take a polygraph

In the interview with John Morgan that I saw today, he explained that KC would have to be under oath and answer questions in the deposition. He said he would allow news cameras with him when he disposes her this week!

I know you didn't mean this the way I took it, but if only he could "dispose" of KC. LOL! :crazy:

I missed the opening of the show. Is she all about Caylee tonight or is she doing other stories too?

I am beyond happy to hear that from someone other than Cindy and George, especially when Cindy would not have ever seen that bag. George and Simon opened the trunk, Simon tossed the bag, and LE retrieved it. She was never in contact with it.

She would have washed the bag too if GA hadn't thrown it over the fence with Simon IMO.

If I were Baez I would NOT like Dr. Lee being on NG..sorry but that is a mistake..huge. Of course not that I care what mistakes I think the defense is making LOL. JMO.

Dr. Lee said they found new evidence, hmmmm. Hope someone was with JB and Lee the whole time. He mentioned frozen food boxes NG asked if there was food still in them, he would not answer.

Verbal excuse for friends perhaps. Forensics and science are another thing altogether!

Oh yes...I agree,

She was probably thinking that whoever opened the trunk (her father - Tow Truck Guy) would just assume it was the rotten food.

Didn't she go grocery shopping and buy lots of food around the time Caylee went missing?
The shopping done at Target with Amy's check was when Amy was on vacation, before that I think she was getting it from her parents' house. She supposedly had some groceries with her the morning TL picked her up at Amscot, but again, think they came from the house. MOO

If Dr. Lee turned over additional evidence to OCSO, then he is implying they did a sloppy job in collecting evidence, and that will be part of the defense.

Dr Lee says he examined the "whole car", not just the trunk. Said OSCO was very professional in allowing him access its contents. His search took "all day". Dr Lee says that there was "a lot of maggots, insect activity, larvae" and "frozen food boxes" still in trunk, but couldn't say what kind.

Just to clarify since I can't watch yet, is he saying there was lots of maggots and insects, or currently there still is (which confuses me thus the question)?

I've gotta say, my car has gotten embarrassingly nasty over the years with old happy meal boxes, etc. and I have never had a smell hang around 5 months.

Just replayed the sound byte about crawling dead squirrels, you gotta love that one.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back