Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bolded by me

I feel this way as well..I do feel that if Caylee had been found in Aug I think evidence would possibly have been missed. The way this baby's remains were scattered at this late date has caused LE to dig down and sift through dirt and vegetation of over an acre...I feel Casey may have hidden things near Caylee and those items may have been missed if LE hadn't dug up so much terrain..As bad as this is to think about Caylee being there so long like that ..It just breaks my heart to do so... I think Caylee had more to tell us this way

Just curious, lonestar.

Why are you posting this on the astrology thread? Maybe you see a linkage that I am missing.

If so, could you rephrase the question? That way, we can answer it without getting into hassles about rainfall, etc...

It is so weird that when I did my horary on September 2, Mercury & Venus were right there in the geocentric chart. That's why I always wrote about the book, the note, that was with the remains. Mercury is 6:19 Libra and Venus 4:02 Libra. For that not to change in three charts, including the prisoner's birth helio really does cry fingerprints.

Now I am overhearing and seeing ref. to a snapshot in sepia tones that was found at the crime scene. Has that made it to this thread yet?

Interesting...when I first saw the news about the latest search, I wondered if LE took any photo albums from the house. Have not heard anything about sepia tone/or any other photo at crime scene but still trying to catch up on all of the threads after working all weekend.

Just curious, lonestar.

Why are you posting this on the astrology thread? Maybe you see a linkage that I am missing.

If so, could you rephrase the question? That way, we can answer it without getting into hassles about rainfall, etc...

I am so sorry if I intruded here..I never meant to cause any misunderstandings nor would I dare to question anyone here...I have only the greatest respect for all of the work and talent that goes into the readings here. I was only agreeing with Salem about the timing of Caylee's find..I remember reading on some of the past posts here that suggested Casey may have left something at or near where Caylee was and finding her when they did may reveal what was left there ..since LE had to dig up such a large area..Maybe I was wrong and I do apologize for that

Lonestar - not to worry, your posts are very welcome here. It really was my fault for jumping into the water discussion. I'm sorry I led you astray :) Please don't worry and continue to post.

Housemouse - I believe Tuba has done the chart on the find. I would tell you what it said but my brain is no longer working tonight, so I will have to wait until morning :) and then I will share the information with Lonestar.

I do want to thank you very much for the tips you passed on. I will have to start doing some researching. How did you know I wanted to do a chart on everyone in my family :) (laughing here).

Salem

I started a Thread 6. I will send a pm to JBean and Windchime and ask them to lock this one.

Salem

Usually, Mrs. Peel, a control freak will have Pluto in an angle. We don't have the benefit of knowing Cindy's wheel, having no birth time or even approximation. The square she has between her Mercury and her Pluto renders her mistrustful--nothing like her daughter who trusts no one--but suspicious of other people. And if someone is patently unlike her, she is afraid to explore any subject or ideas with that person. She might study the person but warily, in "knowing" glimpses and with distance. She would rather label someone than understand her or him.

Cindy doesn't take anyone at his word. She assumes that is merely a face presented for consumption. She suspects there is a gritty underside and this is just a front. She figures, if this is what I have to deal with, I'll USE the situation and the person with all the expedience of II. But also like a II, if she errs, sins or falls short, she flicks it off, so no, she is not afraid of being seen as wrong or nor does she worry about overall, long term credibility or reputation of that sort.

If there is a struggle in an exchange between her and another, she makes sure to win it with a Niagara of words. As long as she silences that person, she counts it a good encounter. What she says doesn't matter, she got out of it intact and there is always another day. She doesn't worry that she yelled, "It smells like there's a dead body in the damn car!" and then, with equal emphasis declares, "There was pizza for 19 days in the hot sun!" She doesn't offer her statements for the truth of the matter thereof, they are bludgeons.

All of the above is owing to her Mercury Pluto square. She also has Moon square Venus, like her daughter. Politesse and Consideration never heard from her. She and Casey and Lee are full on rude. And they make rude and arrogant assumptions about other people. They need to skim it down or life is going to become one huge mob of protesters.

I find your description and analysis very helpful--as usual with what you write, so carefully and well said, I read each phrase and word very carefully to get each nuance. Wonderful.

Thank you for the time and attention to this issue. : )

Now here is where we get into the uncooperative witness who bears false witness. The confusion about the date Caylee was last seen may have been real on everyone's part but I think we on this thread all know Cindy's description of both those dates, June 9 and June 15 are untrue. In fact, they correspond to no one else's statements. Just because Cindy feels her home is her private affair does not relieve this testimony of perjury. It becomes a state matter when a crime is committed and she is obligated to speak the truth on the stand. She did not. It is material, furthermore and not from ignorance but intentional. A most serious matter because the evening was the apron leading to the homicide.

Indeed.

Moderator additional info:

Please proceed to the next Thread #6

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76908"]Amateur Astrological Info on Casey and Caylee: # 6 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine