2008.07.17 Danny C. Interview (Tattoo Shop)

These people say "nonchalant" a lot. I've never used that word before in my life!

Interview of Chris S. has a name that is not mentioned before.
Document Page 7/687 Lines 14, Document Page 15/ Lines 4-5
July 7th: Saw Casey with him at Buffalo Wild Wings he was with a girl. Casey was there with Sean D. and Lassen.

Wondering if the transcriptinist could not understand what was said, Chris did not know the name and just guessed or could this be who he was referring to.
Could Lassen be Lance another guy from the tattoo place?

Interview by LE of Danny C of CIT

Document Page 8/732 Lines 2
Danny: Um, Lance

This part I find a little strange. The name of Lance is mentioned again but

The exchange mentioning Bobby.
Document Page 8/ Lines 6-11
UM1: Um. I got to find out from Bobby exactly when he tattooed her. I think it was
Danny: Two weeks ago.
UM1 Two weeks ago? Is the…
UM2 2nd of July
UM1 The 2nd of July
UM2 Yeah.

I have to wonder about the way Mr. DC finished this guys answers for him. It seemed as though Lance was a little confused about the two week time frame. Then Unidentified man #2 comes up with the date clear out of the blue. July 2nd and then Lance repeats it. Unfortunatly we do not know who UM2 is since the officer never bothered to take the persons name. UM1 was written down a Lance at the top of interview heading.

From the computer forensic's of OCSO it has been noted the name that is shows as being the name given (owner) to the laptop that Casey was using is a Bobby.

Just made my smells fishy get to tickling.

Does it say IASSEN? (with an I at the beginning - instead of L)

Iassen is Sean's good friend.

I think Lance is a tattoo artist at CIT.

It might just be a coincidence, but I was thinking that one of the computers that LE took had a user with the name "Bobby". In fact, some of the files listed had "bobby" in the file location. I wonder if this bobby is connected to the bobby that used the computer?

>snip
This part I find a little strange. The name of Lance is mentioned again but

The exchange mentioning Bobby.
Document Page 8/ Lines 6-11
UM1: Um. I got to find out from Bobby exactly when he tattooed her. I think it was
Danny: Two weeks ago.
UM1 Two weeks ago? Is the…
UM2 2nd of July
UM1 The 2nd of July
UM2 Yeah.

I have to wonder about the way Mr. DC finished this guys answers for him. It seemed as though Lance was a little confused about the two week time frame. Then Unidentified man #2 comes up with the date clear out of the blue. July 2nd and then Lance repeats it. Unfortunatly we do not know who UM2 is since the officer never bothered to take the persons name. UM1 was written down a Lance at the top of interview heading.

From the computer forensic's of OCSO it has been noted the name that is shows as being the name given (owner) to the laptop that Casey was using is a Bobby.

Just made my smells fishy get to tickling.

Either Jonathon or Sean D stated it was July 2nd in their LE transcript as well. (Sorry can't remember which brother). It certainly does appear there's information about this tattoo and/or the date that's being held back, for some reason.

Not sure who Danny K is either.

Either Jonathon or Sean D stated it was July 2nd in their LE transcript as well. (Sorry can't remember which brother). It certainly does appear there's information about this tattoo and/or the date that's being held back, for some reason.

Not sure who Danny K is either.

Greta said she was speaking with DK the owner of the shop. I thought the owner was Danny C. which is why I noticed what she said. She did not say "one of the owners" but "the owner".

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff
Back