AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you hear EJ's answers on that first "interview"?

Every one ended as if a question, i.e., yes....?

[Like how your voice goes up at the end when it's a question rather than a statement. You know?]

Yes, exactly!!!

I don't know how EJ's interview will be handled, but iirc, there is an interview room for jail inmates that want to give statements to the press. When Dale Hausner (serial killer) was arrested, he had a press conference. The room was full of cameras and reporters asking Hausner questions. Btw, his public defender showed up in the middle of it all, introduced himself to Hausner and immediately shut down the press conference in the middle of the questions.

I am very wary of TPS wanting to be the one to "interview" EJ. It seems she wants to control the answers. I wish someone without a dog in this race would be the one to interview her.

That just made me SO angry that I can't even think of what I was going to type:furious::furious::furious:!

It made me VERY angry as well.

What is Logan doing?

Well, for starters, he's cooperating with law enforcement. He's doing everything right from what I can tell. He isn't making jokes about his son's disappearance, that's for sure. He has participated in a legitimate press conference with LE.

He sure as heck isn't getting his 15 minutes of fame on a tabloid style wanna be crime show.

I can't WAIT to find out what LE has for an update tomorrow afternoon. Polygraph results, perhaps?

Late last week, FBI agents in Nashville rushed to a home after getting a tip from agents in Miami that Gabriel Johnson might be there.
Exactly what evidence Elizabeth Johnson offered that led authorities to Nashville is still unclear.
http://www.kpho.com/news/22197770/detail.html
BBM
Okay, so it was EJ that gave the Nashville tip. So, I guess she is talking. I hadn't seen her named as the "tipster" before, so I thought I would post.

(ETA: Blows TPS out of the water, I thought she claimed she told them about JM and Nashville....)

Did not EJ get charged with making a false police report around then? Could it have been taken then?

12/10 wasn't it?

ETA: I meant that as I agree something happened 12/10

Seems to me that old grandfather knew of the plan to adopt the baby out, knew of the Smith's,
knew of her nasty plot to circumvent Logan's rights...and he did nothing

I hope they charge him with aiding and abetting

"hard childhood">> well let's just hope that Gabriel HAS a childhood ahead of him

"she's a hard horse to ride" Gramps said...well you know what they do with violent dangerous animals doncha gramps?? they "put them down"...and if the worst comes to worst thank heavens Arizona and Texas have the death penalty

12/10 wasn't it?

ETA: I meant that as I agree something happened 12/10

Yes, but I am asking if the booking photo is dated 12/10 because they used the one from 12/10 when EJ was charged with a false police report? IDK just a guess

Seems to me that old grandfather knew of the plan to adopt the baby out, knew of the Smith's,
knew of her nasty plot to circumvent Logan's rights...and he did nothing

I hope they charge him with aiding and abetting
"hard childhood">> well let's just hope that Gabriel HAS a childhood ahead of him

"she's a hard horse to ride" Gramps said...well you know what they do with violent dangerous animals doncha gramps?? they "put them down"...and if the worst comes to worst thank heavens Arizona and Texas have the death penalty

BBM

I thought all the grandpa knew was she told him she was taking care of business and then she left in his car. Said she would be back and didn't come back.

I've been gone a lot today and may have missed it. Was there more to it?

I don't know how EJ's interview will be handled, but iirc, there is an interview room for jail inmates that want to give statements to the press. When Dale Hausner (serial killer) was arrested, he had a press conference. The room was full of cameras and reporters asking Hausner questions. Btw, his public defender showed up in the middle of it all, introduced himself to Hausner and immediately shut down the press conference in the middle of the questions.

interesting! thank you!

wonder if the lockdown really did have to do with her then ... maybe inmates were restless knowing the news cameras were inside or even outside

Yes, but I am asking if the booking photo is dated 12/10 because they used the one from 12/10 when EJ was charged with a false police report? IDK just a guess

Could be, I do have a friend unfortunately who was booked back in may of 09 and then again in nov of 09 and they did take a new picture for each booking. The media may not have access to it yet.

interesting! thank you!

wonder if the lockdown really did have to do with her then ... maybe inmates were restless knowing the news cameras were inside or even outside

I don't know if the inmates could see the news cameras, it is a really big jail. Phoenix is the fifth most populous city in the U.S., and the jail not only handles criminals from the metro area, they also deal with the criminals in the rural areas of Maricopa county.Their site says "there are currently an average of 300 inmates being processed daily" through Central Intake.

http://mcso.org/index.php?a=GetSubModule&sm=Custody_Operations&mn=Our_Jails

Also, I don't know if the inmates are allowed to watch regular tv. It looks like all they get to watch is the "weather channel, Disney, food network and C-span."
http://www.sheriffjoe.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=33

I am very wary of TPS wanting to be the one to "interview" EJ. It seems she wants to control the answers. I wish someone without a dog in this race would be the one to interview her.
Someone who'd give her a tough interview and scare her to death.

Last I knew cutting and pasting with no link from a social site was strictly against the rules. Linking was not, as long as the person is not a minor and publicly named in relation to the case.

What you say in the quote above is true; that is the WS policy.

Thanks,

Hoppy
mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads