LA - Mickey Shunick, 21, Lafayette, 19 May 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
can anyone rule out the truck that is NOT a Z71 as being a Lincoln Mark LT?

some packages evidently have chrome gas cover
View attachment 22875

here is a silver one with a lift up bedcover
View attachment 22876

It still also looks to be like it may be a newer Nissan Titan. I don't know how to add images on my iPad, but if you do a search for 4 door white Nissan Titan on Google images or 4 door white Toyota Tacoma, for that matter, they look similar to me....
But I know silch about trucks

Yes, and why aren't they? Really, we take pictures of the moon but nobody has made a decent surveillance camera? I'm aware of several cases where there is video but it's too blurry, captures the person but their face is blocked by a slender fence post so the person can't to be identified, doesn't capture all sections of the parking lot so can't confirm all who may have been there, can see a car pulling out but can't get enough info about the car, camera malfunctions precisely at the time it is needed or has been recorded over by the time LE asks to look at it. :waitasec::banghead:
The cameras are just a little bit useful. Why can't places invest in quality cameras and use them correctly (be sure they're mounted properly so as to ensure images won't be obscured, etc.). That said, the cameras in Mickey's case have been useful but not useful enough to provide the detailed information that would be most helpful. As my husband walked through, I complained outloud about the cameras - he said, "People don't want to pay big taxes to help big brother". We already pay big taxes for mediocre cameras. The powerful cameras are more expensive but they exist.
Somebody said that the camera that captured Mickey's image at 1:48AM is from LCB, a government building. It's better than nothing but I wish it was better than everything.

this is how many countries do operate... and we are getting there... problem is... this high level of monitoring and surveillance of citizens also crosses a line and violates something that many citizens of the usa hold very dearly.

peace

The gas cap may be a custom chrome gas cap sold locally or a Bolly gas cap that comes in chrome or black.the gas caps actually look like they have rivets around the outer edge. You can probably get them or order them at any auto parts store.

Y'all look at the backyard of the house on the <modsnip>, Lafayette, LA, on Google Maps, satellite version.

That's where I'm going right now. You see what looks a lot like the Olds, and a boat under a tarp.

Look on Google EARTH, and the tarps on the ground and the Olds-looking car AND the boat are missing.

i wonder if that Olds has a trailer hitch?

Also check out

Chicken Fried - Google images are generally NOT current. Those pics could be a couple of years old.

Salem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member