Nancy Grace Friday 1/16/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think CAYLEE saw that face and heard the fights all her tiny life!
KC eyes almost bulge out when she is angry.........and her mannerisms
seem like a mirror of CA's........IMO
She scarey to me! Can you imagine being a 2 foot tall 2 year old!???
What an evil witch!

I have been wondering about this snake picture. Did he see that dead snake near the site?
NO - RK had mentioned that the area was snake infested and to back that up he had said that "they" (IDK who they was) had recently come across a dead rattler or had killed a rattler and he had a picture of it - That's it - that's all - no big snake conspiracy.

See how people can say something so out of context and next thing you know - the ME is dissecting a rattler for remains (never happen) or doing toxicology tests on it.

The snake has nothing to do with anything!

not on NG but did anyone read the article about friend Annie using the name ZG?
on scared m site? I'll take this to parking lot........mods remove if I did it wrong......

I had a friend growing up who was bitten by a rattler, he almost died. His leg was the most sickening thing you could ever see. It looked burned, yet all the flesh rotted so it was like skin on top of bone, almost like he had this huge dent in his leg from the venom.
I am curious now, if there were other animals around the body right after she dumped it, could a snake have bit the body in attempt to get another animal? Could this show during autopsy? Is is possible that the ME could identify this immediately with the bones if in fact a snake was found near her body?

No, No, No. Snake can't have anything to do with this. Wouldn't have biten a dead, decomposed body. Snakes don't take bites, they swollow whole, they have to and their body requires the hair, bones etc of their prey for nutrition. Rattlesnake bite to paralyze their prey or for defense. A dead body wouldn't make a snake strike. And they don't miss when they strike very often.

NO - RK had mentioned that the area was snake infested and to back that up he had said that "they" (IDK who they was) had recently come across a dead rattler or had killed a rattler and he had a picture of it - That's it - that's all - no big snake conspiracy.

See how people can say something so out of context and next thing you know - the ME is dissecting a rattler for remains (never happen) or doing toxicology tests on it.

The snake has nothing to do with anything!

Thank you! So this is just something else that's taking focus away from Caylee.

I believe that area is snake infested, no need for a picture to prove it. IMO

No, No, No. Snake can't have anything to do with this. Wouldn't have biten a dead, decomposed body. Snakes don't take bites, they swollow whole, they have to and their body requires the hair, bones etc of their prey for nutrition. Rattlesnake bite to paralyze their prey or for defense. A dead body wouldn't make a snake strike. And they don't miss when they strike very often.

Thanks, I don't know, I try to stay as far away as possible, when I do see them, I head for the highest ground possible, or roof, or tree branch!:crazy:

I thought so too ~ that they're drawn to heat sources.

That is right. Snakes are drawn to heat and movement. Even some pets that have to be fed "killed" food, you have to heat and move the critter. There are some exceptions of course, but that is the norm.

Thanks for the snake info, makes more sense.

I'm watching the video right now and she says I can't do anything from here or sitting on the couch breathing. I can't do anything for my KC. :waitasec:

I rewound it to be sure I heard it right. :eek:

It's right around the 11 minute mark.

O/T I was flipping channels, GR on Bill O bashing LE and SA office for release of tape and GR said that JB said no visits from parents and LE manipulate the A's to visit with her. GRRRRRRR Back to NG

Oh Dear GAWD! When is GR going to get his head out of his bum and learn that Florida's SUNSHINE LAWS are the reason the tapes are made public? UGH! LE is NOT releasing them because they "want" to (I mean, I'm sure they do WANT to, but this is not the reason. The reason there out is Florida's good ole Sunshine Laws). He's really showing his ignorance (as usual) by harping on this.

That is right. Snakes are drawn to heat and movement. Even some pets that have to be fed "killed" food, you have to heat and move the critter. There are some exceptions of course, but that is the norm.
I thought so. This is just more 'smoke & mirrors' imo.

Thank you! So this is just something else that's taking focus away from Caylee.

I believe that area is snake infested, no need for a picture to prove it. IMO
You're so welcome. The snake picture has no value whatsoever - it just got RK some (well deserved IMO) money.

Now that other poor little boy in Immokalee - wouldn't be surprised if a snake plays a role in that though.

Oh Dear GAWD! When is GR going to get his head out of his bum and learn that Florida's SUNSHINE LAWS are the reason the tapes are made public? UGH! LE is NOT releasing them because they "want" to (I mean, I'm sure they do WANT to, but this is not the reason. The reason there out is Florida's good ole Sunshine Laws). He's really showing his ignorance (as usual) by harping on this.

How can he think that he can tell his client not to do something and somehow use that against LE? I thought that he was working for her in her best interest, not the other way around..
:confused:

Another innocent animal brought into this!:crazy:

LOL. In this case literally innocent. Who murdered that snake? ? ?

But the snake is a character in this drama. Probably the reason LE didn't look harder in there when RK started talking about rattlesnakes. The only reason he probably saw that snake was because it was DEAD. They'd prefer to stay away from us as much as we want them to stay away from us.

Yes, Susan knows just how she feels! Maybe those these 2 girls can become penpals. They have so much in common.
Not that I have any love for Susan Smith, but at least the police were finally able to break her when they confronted her with all her lies, and she finally confessed to the crimes she committed. KC will never confess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff