FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
All i think is that maybe her if she was more on the ball, Haleigh wouldn't have been abducted. The gf has a problem getting her stories straight.
Did you read my previous post?
I believe that she may have compromised the "safety" of the children in some way (i.e. leaving them alone, while over a neighbor's; either that maybe she was passed out drunk or from drugs..) I don't understand how she didn't notice the girl being taken from right next to her in the bed.

Did you listen to the 911 call?

Her voice changes between very nervous to normal off and on.

It seems to me she didn't lock the backdoor either.

For those who didn't see:

Basically the dad said no one should be blaming Misty, it could have been ANYONE who was the last to see Haleigh, it could have happened to anyone's child. Also said that he wanted to let everyone know if you have his daughter, please, please bring her back. Please drop her off anonymously. They just want her back. Please, please, he doesn't want revenge. Nothing will happen. Please, they just want her back.

The press asked if George Anthony being there was a comfort, and he said yes. They asked what George told him, and the just looked at them and said, "That's private."

Paraphrasing, but there it is.

Thanks for the mini-update! :blowkiss:

Thank you. I know people keep ignoring my myspace posting of the gf and sister. I don't think they are suspects but after going through KC and Caylee I have become a myspace pro and found lots of good information by viewing peoples pages. You get a sense of what type of family dymanics there are and you can see photos.

I saw that her sister had a van, 3 young kids, (two boys, 1 baby girl). They also live in a mobile home.

She said in one interview she was visisting with her nephews about the same age as Haliegh. I also saw a quote someone where that just said "I took the two kids" Where? maybe she took them someone where with her sister and Haleigh left the blanket inthe van. Maybe someone perp saw all these young kids someplace and followed Misty home.

very possible.

I think it's possible too. It was hard to understand exactly what he was saying, because she was distraught, but I got the same impression as you that the van was taken before they went to bed.

Um, I wouldn't say that is a sign of molestation in every case. That is not fair. There are many reasons a child could wet the bed after potty training. Many.

ITA

I wet the bed till I was 9 and I was NOT molested. I wish people would stop generalising, bed wetting is very common and for varying reasons, my reason was plain and simple, laziness. There will be people reading these kind of comments with children who wet the bed and will be worrying themselves sick thinking their child is being molested!!!! :bang:

All i think is that maybe her if she was more on the ball, Haleigh wouldn't have been abducted. The gf has a problem getting her stories straight.
Did you read my previous post?
I believe that she may have compromised the "safety" of the children in some way (i.e. leaving them alone, while over a neighbor's; either that maybe she was passed out drunk or from drugs..) I don't understand how she didn't notice the girl being taken from right next to her in the bed.

Did you listen to the 911 call?

Her voice changes between very nervous to normal off and on.

I disagree completely. Even if she left the door open, that doesn't give anyone the right to come in and abduct the child. YOu can't blame her, she's a child herself. Would be no different if she were the babysister. The father most likely is blaming himself for not being there.

Still IMO this girl is in NO WAY involved.

I'm confused on a few things. Maybe from all the reports, different?

So Misty put Haleighs blanket on at 10, then went to bed next to her with her own blanket.. At 3 Misty awoken to go pee, got to the kitchen and saw the light and door open? Then went to check on the kids?

I think the reason she awoken was she did hear something but doesnt recall it. Many nights I awake and 5 minutes later I hear one of my kids, so they must of woken me first but I Didnt hear it.

I feel really sad for this girl. I don't want to ever think or imagine what it would be like to have a child taken from right beside you.

how did someone have the balls to break in and steal a child next to someone. Maybe Haleigh got up to use the bathroom herself...

I in no way meant to offened anyone or to insinuate that all bedwetters are molested. Sorry, I am just trying to help in the process and this is something that unfortunately I have personal experience with in my extended family.

Really? I thought he came across as I'm tired of repeating the same thing. drug out his words like he was irrated about having to talk to the press. misty was there looks like a really young girl, and makes me sick to see them standing next to each other. he is way to old for her. Maybe I'm just being over protective as my daughter is fixing to be 13 and looks 16.

jnTexas, I'm in Texas too, and I'll make a deal with ya. If you ever have to scare off grown man from your lovestruck teenager, I've got your back.

My H is a veteran SWAT-cop, but any twenty-something ya-hoo who dares to try messing with my teenage daughters will wish my H had gotten to him before I did, 'cause I'm much more fierce when it comes to protecting the kids.

Susan

Thank you. I know people keep ignoring my myspace posting of the gf and sister. I don't think they are suspects but after going through KC and Caylee I have become a myspace pro and found lots of good information by viewing peoples pages. You get a sense of what type of family dymanics there are and you can see photos.

I saw that her sister had a van, 3 young kids, (two boys, 1 baby girl). They also live in a mobile home.

She said in one interview she was visisting with her nephews about the same age as Haliegh. I also saw a quote someone where that just said "I took the two kids" Where? maybe she took them someone where with her sister and Haleigh left the blanket inthe van. Maybe someone perp saw all these young kids someplace and followed Misty home.

very possible.

"I saw that her sister had a van, 3 young kids, (two boys, 1 baby girl). They also live in a mobile home." Warbuckle good sleuthing. Can you pull up any information on the father Tommy?

I would assume that she means that the police took the van, at least LE definitely SHOULD have taken all vehicles to look for any kind of evidence if they don't have PROOF the father and gf are innocent.

except....LE hadn't been there yet. She is talking about when she put Haleigh to bed. There wasn't a blanket to cover HC with because one was peed on and hers had been taken with the van by "them"....

I would assume that she means that the police took the van, at least LE definitely SHOULD have taken all vehicles to look for any kind of evidence if they don't have PROOF the father and gf are innocent.

That does sound like what she meant. But I haven't watched the video yet....I can't get that site to open. Am I the only one having that problem?

Okay the GF said they took HER van and her blanket was in the van. The child had another blanket that she had washed.

They stole her van.

WHY HASN'T THE POLICE RELEASED MORE INFORMATION ON THIS VAN??

:eek: Stolen van???

This is the first I've heard of that!! :eek:

lol, it sure is. i think it shows her "best" side.
Everytime nancy Grace has her "teaser" for the dark side of KC, she shows that, it gives me chills. I think she can be summed up by that 1 sec clip.

Oh, I didn't ignore it. Thanks for providing the link. I even found pics of Haleigh in the sister's photo albums. I'm sure this will all be shut down soon, so I wanted to see what I could. I thought it odd that the sister did not have any photos up of Misty in all those family photos, but Hayleigh was there about 5 times. I also saw what Misty wrote on her sister's myspace. First Misty writes out an entire incredibly foul rap song and then she writes something about liking something as much as a fat kid loves birthday cake. Yep, she's 17 alright.

The van THEY took....who is they? Misty says she was going to cover Haleigh for bed but found the blanket smelled of pee, she wonders...from the night before? She indicates that she did not cover her with the pee blanket but washed it. Then she says she covered her with the blanket and a sheet (minimum 1 hour to wash and dry a blanket) so is it now 9:00??

I think Misty gives waaaaay too much information....don't ask me why.

I think we have to remember she had been interviewed by LE multiple times, these are her first interviews and it sounds like she is trying to tell every little detail. Probably on auto-pilot and even alittle medicated. This child was in her care, i can not begin to imagine the instant guilt one would feel. Overwhelming imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth