FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could Bueller or somebody tell me when AMW is expected to air?

tia

I just watched the early video that shows DT standing at the road with LE and I did not see anything hinky about it.
IMO the bald guy is LE. He talks directly to DT for a while. Then later we see him (back to camera) talking to 3 other LE guys. When he turns around, he looks like LE clothes. IMO

UGH, I just don't know about any of it anymore.

I am still all over WLK - his GF just died. He lived in HER home. I have to wonder from what I have seen of this make-up if she would be "educated" enough to know that WLK was an offender in the past. This isn't a dig either, it is the evidence presented in the form of an online profile. I think even more "educated" people have gotton into relationships with RSO they had no clue about their pasts. With her recent death would this leave him living in the residence by himself? WHO KNOWS, but it is where my hinky meter points, still.

UGH, I just don't know about any of it anymore.

I am still all over WLK - his GF just died. He lived in HER home. I have to wonder from what I have seen of this make-up if she would be "educated" enough to know that WLK was an offender in the past. This isn't a dig either, it is the evidence presented in the form of an online profile. I think even more "educated" people have gotton into relationships with RSO they had no clue about their pasts. With her recent death would this leave him living in the residence by himself? WHO KNOWS, but it is where my hinky meter points, still.

Originally I found it very suspicious about the SP family friend. Then- as things started coming out about seeing Somer near the tanks, and the Gano home, I went in that direction with the burnt home being her hang out. I guess I put my brakes on in the middle of this when the hit and run poster came on board with going back to the beginning. So- if I go back to the beginning I get all hung up on SP again like I did in the beginning. So-- IDK what I think anymore.

:(

The BSU post has also thrown me for a loop. I just thought my head was spinning before.

The fact that LE has said all RSO in the area have been looked at and the fact that BSU said most of us were looking in the wrong direction has me puzzled.

I have went back and looked at a lot of the videos and re-read the Police Report. I'm still lost as a goose.

A few things stand on that article:

They are re-interviewing and re-canvassing the area today.

This is one of the most interesting to me.

Next, a semi-contradiction:

Detectives followed garbage trucks from Somer's neighborhood to the landfill, just over the Georgia border.

Versues

The garbage truck that carried Somer's body to the landfill has been identified, but police are still working to identify where that trash came from.

Does this mean they know Somer's body came from her neighborhood but they are trying to pinpoint the EXACT location and trash can????

And the fact that it looks like BSU joined WS just to post that makes me think they really wanted to put that out there. But why??? What are we missing???
Or, as I thought this morning, was it just somebody trying to post something random to stir the pot??

Just wonder if we were on the right track and the 1 time poster came on to throw us OFF track????

Versues

Does this mean they know Somer's body came from her neighborhood but they are trying to pinpoint the EXACT location and trash can????

It was posted that the neighborhood trash does not go directly to Georgia. It goes to that 'hill' something location first then transferred to Georgia.

I did read about them pin-pointing the truck and talking with the drivers--so yea... her body could have been right there in the surrounding neighborhood.

Just wonder if we were on the right track and the 1 time poster came on to throw us OFF track????

Yes, that's kinda what I'm thinking. Joined yesterday, posted this morning, nothing since.
:waitasec:

Versues

Earlier there was a map........many threads ago.......can not find of a map
that showed the tanks, school, burnt house, Somers house, garbage landfill in Fla (where Somers home area goes) and 1 where Somer was found in GA. It was so interesting how LE went to GA instead of Fla...........?????
so wherewas the dumpster?? and why was it taken to GA when all others where taken to Fla????

And the fact that it looks like BSU joined WS just to post that makes me think they really wanted to put that out there. But why??? What are we missing???
Or, as I thought this morning, was it just somebody trying to post something random to stir the pot??

sometimes they are TROLLS
sometimes as over at Haleighs they joined to relay info to Ron and gang.
The exact words were used on NG by Ron that were on WS.

Anything is possible with hit and runs. kwim
OR could have been someone from another forum playing head games.

Guess it doesn't hurt to sleuth all angles and continue down the road we were on on, and add the beginning to our list. :)

If the hit and run wanted to stop us going on the right path and they know something-- well they are pretty on top of watching the internet and forums.

Originally I found it very suspicious about the SP family friend. Then- as things started coming out about seeing Somer near the tanks, and the Gano home, I went in that direction with the burnt home being her hang out. I guess I put my brakes on in the middle of this when the hit and run poster came on board with going back to the beginning. So- if I go back to the beginning I get all hung up on SP again like I did in the beginning. So-- IDK what I think anymore.

:(

I know just what you mean! And I've come to the conclusion that until we know something more concrete such as time and cause of death, we're just going to keep going round and round..

The BSU post has also thrown me for a loop. I just thought my head was spinning before.

The fact that LE has said all RSO in the area have been looked at and the fact that BSU said most of us were looking in the wrong direction has me puzzled.

I have went back and looked at a lot of the videos and re-read the Police Report. I'm still lost as a goose.

maybe the perp?
person that knows more than us?
If that person would stay around I would feelbetter about the TIP?

The only thing that I have found hinky this whole day is BSU's hit and run.

Just sayin'...

I agree ElizaAvalon!!!!
BSU's post was very hinky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads