CA CA - Phuong Le, 24, Fairfield, 25 April 2010 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
But why would they have shown his photo to brother early on? Where did this photo come from? That is what I don't get...was it in her purse maybe? What brought him to the attention of police, I mean besides her having called him? Was the brother shocked that she called him, or shocked that police showed his photo to him? I am confused...

Good idea about her purse - perhaps she has a picture of him or he sent Phuong Le a picture of himself on her cell phone. moo

But why would they have shown his photo to brother early on? Where did this photo come from? That is what I don't get...was it in her purse maybe? What brought him to the attention of police, I mean besides her having called him? Was the brother shocked that she called him, or shocked that police showed his photo to him? I am confused...
I'm confused too about the photo. I've read it was a photo lineup, but could it also have been a photo of the two of them maybe that led LE to show her brother the photo lineup?

So the actual window of opportunity of abduction was only from 8:30 until 9:00.
I think if she was running away she would have parked at the 24/7 gym.
I believe she would have opted for an abortion if she was in trouble.

Just checked out of curiosity...the ex-boss' business is closed on Sundays.

She wasn't running away. Even though he told her brother he did not know where she was when she called him, he knew exactly where she was. He waited in the parking lot for her to leave. After she came out of the bookstore, she went to her car, she put all her stuff in the trunk, at which point he surprised her, invited her into his car to talk about the pregnancy situation and she threatened to tell his wife or her own family if he didn't agree to pay for an abortion for her. He is a tightwad and didn't want to pay for an abortion so he choked her and then got rid of the body.

That is my current theory. He might have put her in a dumpster at the business park where his Postal Express business is.

is it known that he was not at home that night? maybe that is why LE told his wife that...to get her PO'd enough to tell them the truth about whether or not he was home that night?

I wonder if there are video cams in the business park where his business is located?

274 Sunset Avenue, Suisun City, CA 94585-1770

If you google it, google marks the wrong block. Postal Express is located in the next big block south of where google points. It is on the South East corner area of Sunset Ave, and Merganser Drive.

She wasn't running away. Even though he told her brother he did not know where she was when she called him, he knew exactly where she was. He waited in the parking lot for her to leave. After she came out of the bookstore, she went to her car, she put all her stuff in the trunk, at which point he surprised her, invited her into his car to talk about the pregnancy situation and she threatened to tell his wife or her own family if he didn't agree to pay for an abortion for her. He is a tightwad and didn't want to pay for an abortion so he choked her and then got rid of the body.

That is my current theory. He might have put her in a dumpster at the business park where his Postal Express business is.

ITA, except what usually get pregnant mistresses killed is them refusing an abortion and being adamant on keeping the baby.

Either way, if this info is true, it's not looking good for this poor woman.

Does anyone have another link about the ex boss besides Fox10. I live around this area an NO other station is carrying this..This whole story doesn't make since LE do NOT tell wife's crap like that..I think a reporter is on too much coffee LOL This source could of contacted so many other stations, bigger than this fox10..something is not right here.

Actually I agree with you Shotzie. No other media outlet in area is reporting it yet that I have seen.
I could only find one other 'story' written by that reporter.
Something doesn't sound quite right about it.

If she truly was pregnant, one possibility could be that she was using an upcoming baby as a way to "trap" him into a relationship, especially if he was telling her that he and his wife was getting a divorce, and most married guys would probably try to downplay their marriage to their girlfriend on the side.

After all, it seems like murder is a very drastic step to take when it would be easier just to pay for an abortion.

Phuong Le was in my RN class. We both graduated last December. It is obvious to all of us who know her that it is not by her choice that she is missing. She has met foul play. We are worried, in shock and frantically searching for her. She was studying at Barnes/Noble because she wanted to advance her career in nursing. She was soon to take a 'critical care nursing course'. Although highly intelligent, she is a very shy and timid young woman. I imagine that if accosted she might not call out loudly enough. I also know that stranger abduction is less likely than abduction by someone familiar with Phuong. As students we were all quite close. As far as we know she did not have a boyfriend, she was close with her family and was very responsible. The information I have of her former boss is vague and nothing to suggest, from Phuong’s side, that there was a romantic liaison with this man. However, in seeing his interview on the news I had a bad feeling about this man.

Phuong’s one goal is to succeed in her profession as a nurse. All of us at one time or another requires the support and care of a nurse – even whoever has caused harm to Phuong. I plead with that person(s) to give Phuong back to her family, her friends and to her future patients.
Reading through Benicia Mom's post again, I am thinking that there was no romantic liaison between Phuong and Thuck. I think he foisted himself upon her and she felt too ashamed to tell her friends and family. Afterall, he was a 'family friend'. Then, she found out she was pregnant. And, she told him on Sunday. That's what she was upset about, it wasn't about having to pass out fliers for her sister.

If suggesting pregnancy was a ploy, then I'd think they'd say that to him, not his wife. Why upset the wife? And potentially put her in danger?

I guess that's really what I'm not getting. Why they said it to his wife.

Maybe they thought she'd spill any dirty laundry that might apply to the situation? - hell hath no fury and all that....

Hopefully, cops can't legally do that. I think I'd rather be waterboarded than to have the cops spreading BS rumors to all of the important females in my life. lol

Phuong is an intelligent woman who just got herself through nursing school and passed the boards to boot! Family, classmates, and friends have given NO indication that she is manipulative, cunning, or seductive. Quite the opposite - she is described as being determined yet gentle, famiy oriented, unobtrusive, and lacking aggressive behavior and street smarts. Certainly she would know how to prevent pregnancy - probably studied the reproductive system ad nauseum.

Maybe LE are suspicious she was raped or that line of questioning never took place and somehow found its way into a reporters hands. Maybe it never was discussed to begin with. And yes, I feel protective of her - and have some difficulty with a few of the suggestions I'm reading. moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆