OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
White truck attached.

Thanks pufnstuf.

Does the FB page indicate when (date) that pix was posted on Facebook? Also, how do we know this is it the FB's person's truck? Is it referred to in a caption somewhere near that pix?

Do we know who's red car that is as well?

Sorry to bother you, I don't have FB. :)

The one seen by the trucker. It's confusing because I thought they said hwy 26 but they very clearly showed the brown and white little road sign saying Salmonberry...

I just want to make sure I wasn't seeing things =) TIA

I didn't actually see it, I was listening to it while I was typing on here. Is Salmonberry a turn off from Hwy 26? He said the truck pulled out in front of him or something that made him have to slam on his brakes.

White truck attached.

Interesting....are these tagged as cars belonging to them, if it is a neighbor's truck or someone they know....that would also prove interesting. However, if no one has been able to confirm that this person is who he says he is or that he lives where he indicated.....hard to know whether the "sighting" of the truck is even legitimate at all.

jmoo

Thx. I've read that facebook from top to bottom five times now. I now not only have a PhD in Hormanology, but also a fellowship. :p

lol.

You've talked about your PhD now twice (at least) and I have to say, until now, I thought you were talking about your PhD in Hormonology. And I'm thinking, why does having a PhD in the science of hormones help her read FB?

well, jokes on me. you mean hormanology, of course, and I can't spell. :blushing:

From Webster's:
Main Entry: hor·mo·nol·o·gy
Pronunciation: \ˌhȯr-mə-ˈnäl-ə-jē\
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural hor·mo·nol·o·gies
: a branch of science concerned with the study of hormones

Thanks pufnstuf.

Does the FB page indicate when (date) that pix was posted on Facebook? Also, how do we know this is it the FB's person's truck? Is it referred to in a caption somewhere near that pix?

Do we know who's red car that is as well?

Sorry to bother you, I don't have FB. :)

Photo is dated March 2. She got rims and tires for her birthday from her husband, thus the photo of the car. Car is parked in her driveway at the house... I know this from other photos. Truck appears in other photos as well.

Her husband gave her the mustang in 2007 for Mother's Day.

Thx. I've read that facebook from top to bottom five times now. I now not only have a PhD in Hormanology, but also a fellowship. :p

You should see puf's work on the Venus Rose Stewart thread....we are not worthy, but these victims surely are!!

Can someone link where Jim Kelley saw a BLONDE woman in a white truck?

All I keep finding is a woman in a white truck. Not a blonde woman.

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/day_three_search_continues_hun.html

quote - snipped:

1:29 p.m. -- Neighbors stop by Brooks Hill Historic church, across the street from the school, to mull over the investigation. "This kind of thing is unheard of," says Jim Kelley, 50.

Kelley, who lives about a mile and a half down hill, at the end of a winding, secluded country lane off Cornelius Pass, said police, federal agents, K-9 teams and helicopters scoured the area Saturday.

"We had two odd sightings of a vehicle on our road Friday," Kelley said. Around 3 p.m., he and a neighbor reported seeing a white pick-up truck with a female driver pull to the end of the long road, idle and then turn around. Then again at 2 a.m. Saturday morning, a similar white pickup truck appeared, idled and when a neighbor loosed her dogs, eased away.

"A, it was strange to have a car there, any car there, that we didn't know, and B, it was strange to have a vehicle come down our dead-end road twice in the same day, hours after a little boy goes missing," said Kelley. "That's beyond rare."

Kelley said authorities have twice searched the deep ravine, creek and railroad tracks located near the end of his street by air and on foot.
I never or seen the blonde part.

But if he seen the truck at 3:00 pm on Friday (before Kyron was reported missing)

and again at 2:am on Saturday. that really weird!!

I didn't actually see it, I was listening to it while I was typing on here. Is Salmonberry a turn off from Hwy 26? He said the truck pulled out in front of him or something that made him have to slam on his brakes.

Thanks.. I know I saw the sign...
They said Western Washington County so I'm thinking it's out past Timber..

I'll wait and see if the news site has a clip of it or they show it again, they have the news again at 5pm so they will recap the news conference I'm sure and hopefully the man's comments, that really caught my eye..

After the live press conference, there was an interview with a man who on Saturday saw a boy looking like kyron in a pickup. He says he didn't realize until he got home and saw the news; he seemed to think it was him, and this combined with tips coming from WA makes me wonder if he's been taken out of state by now.

Thanks calliope. The pressor kept going in an out and stopping so I just closed it. I missed that part.

I'm beginning to wonder about Kyron being taken out of state too.

Let me say... it may not have been a blonde that JK saw. I don't know. I'll go back and edit.

After the live press conference, there was an interview with a man who on Saturday saw a boy looking like kyron in a pickup. He says he didn't realize until he got home and saw the news; he seemed to think it was him, and this combined with tips coming from WA makes me wonder if he's been taken out of state by now.

Earlier I thought it could be a student there when you said the grades are K-8. 8th grade students should be with the high school kids. But now, if they are looking in another State this IMO rules out my theory. OMG

Prayers for this sweet little boy....

Im begging please bring him home :praying:

Just wanted to bump this again!!!

I'd like to bump this too:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=5260694&postcount=40"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - OR OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #4[/ame]

Shelby said authorities don't want to give out information that could contradict a potential witness's recollection, but the school has a good idea of when Kyron was reported absent.
"We don't want to cloud anyone's recollection," Shelby said. "We'll defer to the authorities."
An autodial system used to report absences in all Portland high schools and middle schools was not yet installed at Skyline Elementary, Shelby said. The system has been installed in 37 of the district's 57 schools.
Shelby said the system would have alerted a parent's primary phone number at about midday that his or her student was absent.
Kyron's parents didn't attend the news conference Monday, and Gates said they didn't want to comment to avoid interfering with the investigation.

Thank you.It looks like he got in a car with someone at the school?His mother walked him inside the school?

If you are referring to dogs not hitting on anything- it does not necessarily mean a vehicle was involved. There are many other variables, including but not limited to: when and where searches began, scent article used, type of dog used, disruption at scene, etc.

Anyone know for sure if a 'Jim Kelly' has ever been verified to exist at that address? TIA

Someone saw a white truck near the school?Did someone say his parents have a white truck?Who usually drove it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard