Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
She was born on the 21st of September in 1985. Casey said in NYC. But we know how much trust to put in that!

Thanks Tuba! I hate to ask again but does anyone have Lee's birth data? All I can find is that he is 26 years old.

Also, when NG mentioned Caylee talking it brought something somewhat different to my mind. As we've seen in the videos (they break my heart), Caylee at 2 years old was already very verbal. She so reminds me of my Leo Sun daughter when she was that age. With my daughter, once she began talking she never stopped and was able to tell others everything I was doing. It wasn't a problem with me in that I wasn't abusing my little girl, I just felt as though I had to be very careful what I said around her. But with Casey, Caylee becoming more and more verbal and easy to understand by others would have been creating a HUGE problem for Casey. I think the duct tape symbolically demonstrates this whether Casey intended it to or not. So sad for that poor baby.

Many website cites of her birthday, so I will accept it pro tem. Her planets definitely fit the action, including her legal action as she has a progressed New Moon in the Sign of lawsuits, Libra. Further, her Mars the trouble in her life is directly opposite the Jupiter of her accuser, sextile Casey's Pluto and trine her Neptune.

Pluto is now on ZFG's Neptune and she will have her Jupiter return in 2009 with vindication during The Span of Truth. The talk about her, Mercury 26° Virgo is at the solstice point of Carter's degree of homicide: reputation, kidnapper & worse. Her progressed Mercury is conjunct her own Pluto. This will be a transformative time for her as it has already spattered her name with ruddy mud. Pluto on her Neptune will throw her into a scene she has never been part of and people ethnically different from her. She may find some of her own attitudes and prejudices favorably altered.

Interesting that she & Casey do have acquaintances in common socially because the prisoner's progressed Venus, social life and contacts, is conjunct ZFG's node of the Moon, associations. Try to pretend you never meant to finger this person, KC.

Pluto is now on ZFG's Neptune and she will have her Jupiter return in 2009 with vindication during The Span of Truth. The talk about her, Mercury 26° Virgo is at the solstice point of Carter's degree of homicide: reputation, kidnapper & worse. Her progressed Mercury is conjunct her own Pluto. This will be a transformative time for her as it has already spattered her name with ruddy mud. Pluto on her Neptune will throw her into a scene she has never been part of and people ethnically different from her. She may find some of her own attitudes and prejudices favorably altered.

Tuba, how interesting. The Jupiter Return is considered a span of truth? I've never heard that before but it sure makes sense with my own Jupiter returns. How do you possibly remember all of these degrees like Carter's along with various asteroids and Arabic Parts (Lots), etc? Do you use the Sabian (or other) Symbals and Fixed Stars as well?

Yes, just to used to typing 1986 for KC. We have always based our charts & analyses on 1982. Sorry for the typo. There was a big interpretation of KC and him done by Kaitland when aspersions about incest were cast.

I am wondering if the A's deposition 12/22 will be postponed, as I believe positive DNA identification of Caylee will be announced by LE prior to that date. It would be very helpful to know the time; even though Mercury is direct, a Saturn placement could indicate delay. Or perhaps as the A's attorney is poised to ask for immunity deals this will be rushed up prior to 12/22 to avoid further "contradictory statements".

Have been working horrible hours past several days and unable to watch much of the goings on via tv....so now must spend a lot of time reading to catch up on details.

So sad, even with these events, I fear the worst is yet to come...as the lies unravel during Tuba's span of truth. Saw the pix of GA in car with head in hands, overwrought with sorrow. The FM energy that brought Caylee discovery left all of the A's in extremis AND FEAR.

A quick look at the synastry between Lee and Casey leaves me feeling very uncomfortable. At a glance I see things I don't like at all but I will have to give this more thought. I will note that NG said last night that Cindy and George voluntarily gave fingerprints and DNA samples to the authorities but Lee had to be subpoenaed to do so.

Kaitland, I thought the same. Just out of respect the deposition may be postponed, but more so b/c of the new attorney.

I am sure the worst is yet to come also. Hopefully no more tragedies though.

Oh, do add Asker! I love reading everyone's thoughts on the charts. Thank you all, again!

No, I am not saying the Jupiter return is The Span of Truth although you could credit Jupiter in Aquarius that way. The Span of Truth is on our calendar for February 2009 when the defendant is transited by a procession of planets, including asteroid Medea, Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Mars, Neptune with the Moon fore and aft. These are lined up to walk through the mid-point of her codswallop, her Piscean Mercury square Uranus. Have you ever seen or heard an explosion of codswallop? Why not imagine it now and we won't have to wait!

Tuba, can you explain the explosion of codswallop for us non-Astrologers?

Soulscape - I don't quite understand this part: The Chart is cast for Friday, December 19, 2008, 6:50 am, which is the very last hour of the day before - does this mean what will happen on the 18th or it all begins at the start of the 19th?

Thanks,

Salem

<Respecfully snipped>

Hi Salem,

Planetary Days start at LOCAL sunrise. The first planetary hour for Friday 12/19/08 starts at 7:17 am EST in Orlando, making it a VENUS DAY, VENUS HOUR.

The Event chart is cast for 6:50 am, before the VENUS day kicks in, so astrologically, at 6:50 in the morning, 12/19/08 is still a JUPITER DAY (SUN HOUR), and will become a VENUS DAY (as Fridays are) at 7:17 am.

Hope that makes sense, and yes, the comments I made are for Friday 12/19...

Thanks,
Soulscape

err, never mind:

cods&#8901;wal&#8901;lop [kodz-wol-uhp] Show IPA Pronunciation
&#8211;noun British Slang. nonsense; rubbish.

(I'm so embarrassed, oops!)

Tuba your vocabulary is phenomenal, I love it.

Tuba - thank you. I saw that on NG last night and thought of my post. I'm so thankful she has been found and can tell us her story however horrible it may be.

It's amazing how accurate the posts on this thread have been. Thank all of you for the work you're doing for little Caylee. :) You're the BEST!!!

Forgive me Tuba, but if this is Lee's birthdate then he would have just turned 22 THIS November and I am positive that he is stated to be older than Casey and SHE is turning 23 in March 2009...

The reason I note this is that I have a son born January 1983 and he is TURNING 26 this year (2009), so the 1986 jumped off the page at me due to this fact...
:confused:

Yes, just to used to typing 1986 for KC. We have always based our charts & analyses on 1982. Sorry for the typo. There was a big interpretation of KC and him done by Kaitland when aspersions about incest were cast.

Sorry...I should have used multi quote and gone on to see if anyone else had noted the same...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff