Lisa Stebic-Plainfield, IL mother of 2 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reluctantly refer you all to a post on the voy site, but this was posted by a member of Lisa's family. A lot of it is venom towards the very inconsiderate people on that site, but there is some very interesting insight into C.S. and the investigation.

http://www.voy.com/211695/2836.html?z=1

1. I hope the comment about them getting close is accurate.
2. Very interesting insight from someone that knows Craig....actually quite disturbing

Wow! CO, what a find! You're right, it is very, very interesting.

I'm not familiar with this site their talking about and I did not realize there was a group out there saying disparging things about Lisa's blood family. To think that the family suspects what happened to Lisa and that they'll never see her again, and then to have people saying horrible things about them, .............well, imho,.............it reminds be of another case I won't mention which one where there have been the same sort of things said about the victim, the victim's family and friends and it's continued for more than two years.

I don't blame this person for being IRATE! I also don't blame them for speaking up. I'm quite sure they've heard enough of this BS. Good for him!

FWIW, CS's friends can spout off all they want about how smart he is and how calculating and even over 'thinking' his moves. But you know what? There is no school on committing murder. There are 1000's of guys in prisons across this nation, some on Death Row, who thought they were smarter than LE. Their presence in prison is a testament to just how smart they are. CS is not any different. :bang: CS is not any different than SP, Hacking, Peterson(east), and the list goes on and on and on.

CS is on the 'short list' right now before he's caught. He knows it and so do his friends and whoever else it is trying to spread misinformation around about Lisa's family and friends. Their desperation is evidenced by the mere fact they're posting at all.

I pray they catch the person(s) responsible for making Lisa disappear sooner rather than later. But like I said in an earlier post, LE is patient,.....very, very patient.:mad:

JMHO
fran

Wow! CO, what a find! You're right, it is very, very interesting.

I'm not familiar with this site their talking about and I did not realize there was a group out there saying disparging things about Lisa's blood family. To think that the family suspects what happened to Lisa and that they'll never see her again, and then to have people saying horrible things about them, .............well, imho,.............it reminds be of another case I won't mention which one where there have been the same sort of things said about the victim, the victim's family and friends and it's continued for more than two years.

I don't blame this person for being IRATE! I also don't blame them for speaking up. I'm quite sure they've heard enough of this BS. Good for him!

FWIW, CS's friends can spout off all they want about how smart he is and how calculating and even over 'thinking' his moves. But you know what? There is no school on committing murder. There are 1000's of guys in prisons across this nation, some on Death Row, who thought they were smarter than LE. Their presence in prison is a testament to just how smart they are. CS is not any different. :bang: CS is not any different than SP, Hacking, Peterson(east), and the list goes on and on and on.

CS is on the 'short list' right now before he's caught. He knows it and so do his friends and whoever else it is trying to spread misinformation around about Lisa's family and friends. Their desperation is evidenced by the mere fact they're posting at all.

I pray they catch the person(s) responsible for making Lisa disappear sooner rather than later. But like I said in an earlier post, LE is patient,.....very, very patient.:mad:

JMHO
fran
Fran That is why the children are in Iowa....I stand corrected if I am wrong....he is in the house by himself thinking....pondering...the voices are speaking to him LOUD and clear.......

Fran That is why the children are in Iowa....I stand corrected if I am wrong....he is in the house by himself thinking....pondering...the voices are speaking to him LOUD and clear.......

Oh, Hi ocean! :)

Thanks for letting me know he doesn't have the kids now. Thank God! At least they're not around him for awhile, to poison their mind.

IMO, beside him being of a devious nature, I also believe him to have a volatile temper and it makes me cringe to think that, especially now the Lisa is no longer there to wreak his hovac, he may now unleash his 'other personality' on the poor innocent children. Notice I didn't say unsuspecting children? Because I believe the children are very well aware of CS's temper and 'behind closed doors personality.'

I was heavily into this case at the beginning, but as it dragged on and nothing happened and so many 'others' have happened since, I admit I haven't been following each step and just pop in from time to time.

I wonder if part of the reason he sent the kids out of state is to insure they're out of the reach of local LE, ie GJ? Part of his 'planning?' It would serve him right if there was some Federal Law with which the FBI would get involved (which I understand they already are anyway), where they filed a 'demand' with his attorney and whoever the children are staying that the children were ordered back to local jurisdiction ASAP. Now THAT would get CS's attention, fershir!!:loser:

JMHO
fran

Oh, Hi ocean! :)

Thanks for letting me know he doesn't have the kids now. Thank God! At least they're not around him for awhile, to poison their mind.

IMO, beside him being of a devious nature, I also believe him to have a volatile temper and it makes me cringe to think that, especially now the Lisa is no longer there to wreak his hovac, he may now unleash his 'other personality' on the poor innocent children. Notice I didn't say unsuspecting children? Because I believe the children are very well aware of CS's temper and 'behind closed doors personality.'

I was heavily into this case at the beginning, but as it dragged on and nothing happened and so many 'others' have happened since, I admit I haven't been following each step and just pop in from time to time.

I wonder if part of the reason he sent the kids out of state is to insure they're out of the reach of local LE, ie GJ? Part of his 'planning?' It would serve him right if there was some Federal Law with which the FBI would get involved (which I understand they already are anyway), where they filed a 'demand' with his attorney and whoever the children are staying that the children were ordered back to local jurisdiction ASAP. Now THAT would get CS's attention, fershir!!:loser:

JMHO
fran

Fran it is w/a heavy heart i say this....but the children are w/his family in Iowa.....seems like he has put distance between Lisa's family and the children....what more can that skell do to this family.....again if my info is wrong, I apol.....do I have to?

I am sure the GJ could order him to produce the children....who knows!

Wouldn't it be cool if someone could rig a sensor on the Find Lisa billboards that would trigger the theme music from Jaws to come blasting thru Craig's car speakers every time he drives past?! Or maybe a voice like Vincent Price saying "You've only seen the tip of the iceberg, Craiggy-boy! Closer and closer...step by step... inch by inch...Bwahahahaha!"

Susan

Fran it is w/a heavy heart i say this....but the children are w/his family in Iowa.....seems like he has put distance between Lisa's family and the children....what more can that skell do to this family.....again if my info is wrong, I apol.....do I have to?

I am sure the GJ could order him to produce the children....who knows!

ocean, no need to apologize, even if your info is wrong, which I doubt. It makes perfect sense that he's keeping the kids from her family.

IMO, we all know the deal, just as he does. He'll get his. I have to believe that. He'll get his. :(

fran

PS....TGIRecovered, I kinda' like the "Jaws" soundtrack. :)

Wouldn't it be cool if someone could rig a sensor on the Find Lisa billboards that would trigger the theme music from Jaws to come blasting thru Craig's car speakers every time he drives past?! Or maybe a voice like Vincent Price saying "You've only seen the tip of the iceberg, Craiggy-boy! Closer and closer...step by step... inch by inch...Bwahahahaha!"

Susan
Now that IS the best idea so far....lets have a funraiser for the JAWS rigging!!!!!W eneed to beat his psychi down!!!

A body found in a catch basin in Evanston. I doubt we will be lucky enough, but you never know.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20087823/

Sooner or later, she has to show up and this would be the type of story we will here when she does.

Also saw another article quoting Don Bennet of PPD that importnat lab results are do back

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_211223710.html

Hi CO, I just read about the body find at another site. Geesh, another nail biter.

It's apparently not Lisa.

http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_214084429.html

Body Had Been In Evanston Catch Basin For 1 Year

(CBS) EVANSTON, Ill. An elderly man's body found in a catch basin in a building in Evanston had been there for a whole year, police said Thursday.
(snipped)

:(

How does a body stay in a catch basin for a whole year without anyone noticing? Doesn't the stench give it away? Something stinks about this story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77