Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
IIRC...........George started that job July 15th and was not working previously. Then he said on TV he was fired.

My suspicions have always led me right back to George on the day Caylee disappeared. He said her and Casey were there, but we only have his word for it. Even Casey has not said that.

We KNOW that Caylee was with Cindy at the nursing home and her mother's on that Sunday..........but no one has accounted for the next morning except George. Cindy said she heard "them" in the bedroom before she left for work, but Casey (according to Tony and his roomate) spent that night at Tony's. Cindy said she tucked "them" in the night before...........bull crap.......Casey was not even there.

How do we KNOW that Casey ever came home that day at all?

We don't. G & C "mistruth," just like KC does.:liar::liar::liar::liar:

My guess is that KC stomped out of the house after the fight, and stayed @ Tony's, like her said.

They have different detectives though and that is why I have been curious about both of the detectives being involved. My question has been has there been any prior investigations done about Caylee? I tend to think there has.

Possibly, but that information would not be available. However, an offender would be required to register with the local LE. Most likely if the offender was a member of the household, he/she would be required to leave, or the child removed during investigation.

No....because I had a rental car and was just listening to the station the car was set on. They started out telling about a murder trial of some guy who shot a teenager who was sleeping with his teacher wife and then went into it about the forensic team. I thought about calling UT, but thought they would not likely give out that information if it was not supposed to be released yet.

You were in the Knoxville area at the time?

And any blood money they have collected so far can go straight to defending themselves. Not that Im glad they have the money for a defense but it sort of poetic justice that the family struggling for money comes in to money after such a tragic nightmare and has to use it on thier defense.. KARMA...there wont be anything left!

Wouldn't that be fitting? I would love to see it, considering I believe they ALL have tried to keep LE from finding out the truth in this case.

Forgive me if this has already been addressed but what about the fact the Goerge is "retired LE". Do we know any details of this..Does it really make sense that a guy as young as George would retire from LE and then work as a security guard to make ends meet and go broke in the process? I have wondered about his work history.

CA talked him into leaving the force to work in his father's car dealership. CA thought he might inherit. Her dream was quashed when GA threw his father through a plate glass window. Therafter, GA bought a car dealership, of his own. He did not do well, and they lost the house.

You were in the Knoxville area at the time?

Yes, I was there Wednesday and Thursday. I think it was Wednesday I heard it and I think they said they were leaving that afternoon or evening. I could be wrong which day though.

Yes, I was there Wednesday and Thursday. I think it was Wednesday I heard it and I think they said they were leaving that afternoon or evening. I could be wrong which day though.

Thanks....I'm going to try to find a transcript of that somewhere in the Knoxville area.

I believe they all FOUR better get separate attorneys because everyone is going to turn on the others before it is over.

I think you may be right. There may be some bus-throwing among this weird family.

CA talked him into leaving the force to work in his father's car dealership. CA thought he might inherit. Her dream was quashed when GA threw his father through a plate glass window. Therafter, GA bought a car dealership, of his own. He did not do well, and they lost the house.

Cindy's brother Rick told it a little different. He said that GA was either asked to leave LE or was fired. He said the family could never get a straight story on it, and then his father let him work for him, until he threw him through the plate glass window. He maintains that GA has a serious gambling problem and that was why they lost their house in foreclosure.

Well they are certainly not your "Ozzie and Harriett" family, I am showing my age, lol

Cindy's brother Rick told it a little different. He said that GA was either asked to leave LE or was fired. He said the family could never get a straight story on it, and then his father let him work for him, until he threw him through the plate glass window. He maintains that GA has a serious gambling problem and that was why they lost their house in foreclosure.

Correct. Also why he filed bankruptcy 2004, for the second time.

Possibly, but that information would not be available. However, an offender would be required to register with the local LE. Most likely if the offender was a member of the household, he/she would be required to leave, or the child removed during investigation.

An offender only has to register after he is convicted. Many times if it is a family member, they will get someone else in the family to sign they will be in the presence of the offender and the child at all times and the child cannot be left alone with the offender until the investigation is complete. That is if they find another person is competent to uphold that agreement and I would say Cindy could have portrayed that person at the time. They rarely make them move out unless they have very solid proof and can file charges.

Correct. Also why he filed bankruptcy 2004, for the second time.

Right.........I had forgotten about that. He also said that was why George's name was not on the deed to the house in Florida.

My husband has a decent theory about what happened. He thinks Casey took Caylee to the babysitter just like she said she did. He thinks that when she went to pick Caylee up, Caylee was gone and the babysitter and Casey got into a fight, which resulted in the babysitter ending up dead. He thinks Casey acted in self defense. The babysitter may have sold Caylee and was lieing, saying she was kidnapped by very bad people, don't go to LE, etc.
He thinks the babysitter corpse is what was in the trunk and what the dogs hit on. I asked him how Casey could have moved the body of a grown woman alone and he said, maybe she wasn't alone when she went to pick Caylee up.

Did she kill the sitter and Caylee both? Keep in mind they found Caylee's hair and scalp with the death rings. That would mean two people are dead but LE didn't say anything about anyone's hair or other things being in the car but Caylee's.

Okay, so Casey was fired in 2006. She didn't start stealing until around the time Caylee disappeared. Who else thinks maybe she was dealing drugs, and something went terribly wrong?

How was she caring for her child, cell phone etc with no job for 2 years? She had to have income from somewhere.

Okay, so Casey was fired in 2006. She didn't start stealing until around the time Caylee disappeared. Who else thinks maybe she was dealing drugs, and something went terribly wrong?

How was she caring for her child, cell phone etc with no job for 2 years? She had to have income from somewhere.

Casey was NOT fired............she NEVER worked at Universal. I don't think she ever had a job. I think she had everyone fooled, and just sponged off her parents and her friends. One of her friends called her a parasite. That should tell us something.

I believe her parents kept her in gas money and running around money. We know Cindy bought everything for Caylee.......that part of her story I do believe.

Casey was NOT fired............she NEVER worked at Universal. I don't think she ever had a job. I think she had everyone fooled, and just sponged off her parents and her friends. One of her friends called her a parasite. That should tell us something.

I believe her parents kept her in gas money and running around money. We know Cindy bought everything for Caylee.......that part of her story I do believe.

I agree with you, but the girl got money from somewhere, otherwise they absolutley would have noticed, kwim?

I've thought a lot about KC's jobless status. Sure she mooched but I'm still thinking there had to be money from somewhere. You can mooch meals, you can mooch drinks, but who puts gasoline in the car. Yeah, she stole from her grandparents and parents and Amy. How much did she steal? I haven't heard dollar amounts. KC still had to buy clothes, she had to put gasoline in the death car, she had a cell phone bill. And not just for the last few months. For years.

I think it is possible there was another cell phone and it had something to do with some kind of illegal or unsavory work. Drug-running or phone sex or something. But I don't think that is what caused Caylee's death. I'm just trying to fill in the blanks. As far as my theory on Caylee's death, I think the trunk was the babysitter and the poor child either got hold of recreational Chloroform in the trunk or died from the heat.

She did not get gas money because her car ran out of gas all the time. Someone would always come to her rescue. That is also the reason why she was supposed to have stolen the full gas cans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46