2010.08.05 Dominic Casey emails

Status
Not open for further replies.
46147998-10094446-1.jpg

CindyandDominicCasey-1.jpg

CaseyCindyhospitalGeorge.jpg

Cindy and Dom while George was in the hospital after his "suicide" incident

Wow. Cindy looks very different in these pics to me. She actually appears almost carefree. She has a 'spring in her step' that I haven't seen when she is with GA. I can't put my finger on it...she just seems different.

And these were when GA was in the hospital post "suicide" attempt....Wow. Just wow.

Wow. Cindy looks very different in these pics to me. She actually appears almost carefree. She has a 'spring in her step' that I haven't seen when she is with GA. I can't put my finger on it...she just seems different.

And these were when GA was in the hospital post "suicide" attempt....Wow. Just wow.

Well, this was still around the time when Hoover felt her and Dominic were fooling around.

Well, George was "safely" tucked away in a hospital under constant supervision, just as Casey is "safely" tucked away.

She was free as a bird to do whatever she thought she may have had to do?
Without worry, constant babysitting and monitering everyones words and actions, etc??

She was a "whew" moment, where perhaps, some weight was off her shoulders while she went about her business of passing the buck and the bunk of her stories, or, Dominic's and his sidekicks it appears from the release of this new info??

WHEN are these people just gonna give it up?
Life really would be so much easier for them, to move on.

But, I think they ALL realize and know that they are in waaay to deep now to turn back the hands of time.

I know we have speculated about the whys and what happened to DC. Do we know exactly WHEN he and the Anthony's parted ways? The only marker I have is when the SA was pressuring to depose him. Of course that would cause him problems, but WTH did they expect him to do? Do we know anything more at all?

CindysorrycalledDombestfriendaabb.jpg

Yup - Dom was WITH Cindy for the day or two while George was away in the hospital psych ward ...
Apparently Dom is not her "rock" any more though.
In Cindy's April 25th letter to ICA, she wrote that she is sorry that she referred to Dom as her best friend back in 2008 - when she was talking to ICA about being betrayed by Inmate Robyn who ICA thought was her "BFF".

I know we have speculated about the whys and what happened to DC. Do we know exactly WHEN he and the Anthony's parted ways? The only marker I have is when the SA was pressuring to depose him. Of course that would cause him problems, but WTH did they expect him to do? Do we know anything more at all?

There is no public info on when he and the Anthonys may have parted ways ... except for Cindy's letter dated April 25, 2010 where she tells ICA she is sorry she called Dom her best friend ....
We know that Dom hastily moved out of his rented office building in January this year - we do not know if he was estranged from the Anthonys at this time though.

We know that Dominic wrote to Luke that Conway did not pay him, as promised, for his security duty at the Memorial. That would surely cause a rift.

DC emails pg 1757
http://www.wftv.com/pdf/24527395/detail.html
Confidential
"All is not too good I am just about to close up my Agency if I do not get some paying
Clients my phone is disconnected electricity out and overall struggling. Is there a
connection with PB and the Anthony's? he is the benefactor for the memorial and also the reward money (this cannot be said that I told you) I did not get paid for the Security at the Memorial which I was assured and put out every penny I had everyone got paid but me I am out over $20000 and nobody appears to care. Brad Conway the attorney 'assured' me that I would be paid the day after the Memorial and I took his word ... what's the deal with PB
Dominic Casey Private Investigator
D&A Investigations Inc."

There is no public info on when he and the Anthonys may have parted ways ... except for Cindy's letter dated April 25, 2010 where she tells ICA she is sorry she called Dom her best friend ....
We know that Dom hastily moved out of his rented office building in January this year - we do not know if he was estranged from the Anthonys at this time though.

We know that Dominic wrote to Luke that Conway did not pay him, as promised, for his security duty at the Memorial. That would surely cause a rift.

DC emails pg 1757
Confidential
"All is not too good I am just about to close up my Agency if I do not get some paying
Clients my phone is disconnected electricity out and overall struggling. Is there a
connection with PB and the Anthony's? he is the benefactor for the memorial and also the reward money (this cannot be said that I told you) I did not get paid for the Security at the Memorial which I was assured and put out every penny I had everyone got paid but me I am out over $20000 and nobody appears to care. Brad Conway the attorney 'assured' me that I would be paid the day after the Memorial and I took his word ... what's the deal with PB
D&A Investigations Inc."

RBBM
Could someone clarify who PB is or is it who I imagine, as in an initial visitor to KC when she first landed in the pokey? TIA!

CindysorrycalledDombestfriendaabb.jpg

Yup - Dom was WITH Cindy for the day or two while George was away in the hospital psych ward ...
Apparently Dom is not her "rock" any more though.
In Cindy's April 25th letter to ICA, she wrote that she is sorry that she referred to Dom as her best friend back in 2008 - when she was talking to ICA about being betrayed by Inmate Robyn who ICA thought was her "BFF".

I interpreted that statement totally different. I thought Cindy was saying "I'm sorry" to KC for saying she had a BFF that was not KC. I don't think she was saying she was sorry for thinking of Dom as a best friend, only that she was sorry if it hurt KC's feelings - just like it hurt Cindy's feelings to read that Robyn replaced her as KC's new BFF.

Does that make sense or did I completely misinterpret?

Thoughts to "ponder"....

October 15th, 2008......Todd Black, PR extraordinaire........utters his infamous "slip"...when he states on CNN... The day after the Grand Jury indictment.

“This is a very serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony.”

In reviewing the emails.....

pg 706

Email from Luke to Dominic 10/13/008.....7:41 PM
-snip- "We had a 5 hour meeting this afternoon. We still feel strongly that Caylee is alive, still in Florida."

pg 705

Email from Dominic to Luke 10/13/08 8:02PM
-snip-
"What is prompting the location shown near Hopespring Dr. is a statement KC made a long time ago to Lee on one of his visits to her in jail. She stated "I feel that she is very close to home".

pg 710

Email sent from Luke to Dominic 10/13/08 10:15PM
"Dominic-none of our team can conclude that Caylee is dead. We are having such difficulty pinpointing her location for just that reason."

pg 714
DAY OF GJ INDICTMENT
Email from Luke to Dominic 10/14/2008 7:06PM
Dominic, I know it must be a big blow to the Anthony's but I guess they expected the indictment to be hard. We've got to move fast now to find Caylee before Casey goes to trial. This is such a travesty of justice. The precedence has already been set to convict without a body to prove a crime has been committed. The only chance Casey has is to find Caylee and bring to light the whole conspiracy. Please convince them to send something of Caylee's-we will return it immediately.
Note that he did not say bring Caylee home, get her back, find her safe.......he said find Caylee and then mentions a conspiracy. Nothing about reuniting a little girl with her family. Hmmmmmmm

DC emails pg 1757
Confidential
D&A Investigations Inc."

WOW ~ It may not be to far-fetched to speculate that perhaps the state has Dominic Casey tucked away then......would be very easy to get him to turn and talk if he had been left high and dry, IMO.

I interpreted that statement totally different. I thought Cindy was saying "I'm sorry" to KC for saying she had a BFF that was not KC. I don't think she was saying she was sorry for thinking of Dom as a best friend, only that she was sorry if it hurt KC's feelings - just like it hurt Cindy's feelings to read that Robyn replaced her as KC's new BFF.

Does that make sense or did I completely misinterpret?

I took it to mean that Cindy was trying to convince ICA of how much the two of them have in common (same broken tooth) and Cindy and ICA really only have each other that they can really trust and that Cindy was sad for ICA that Inmate Robyn had betrayed ICA when she thought she was a trusted BFF ... and Cindy was telling ICA that she could relate to that kind of betrayal, and that Cindy regrets ever considering Dom her best friend. Cindy was sharing ICA's pain and told her that sometimes people reach out to what (who) they have in front of them (at the moment). Cindy said, "Truly you and I are the only ones that fill that spot for each other." Cindy was saying they both made the mistake of trusting someone outside the duo of Cindy and Casey. IMO

RBBM
Could someone clarify who PB is or is it who I imagine, as in an initial visitor to KC when she first landed in the pokey? TIA!

He is the wealthy business man who increased the reward money for finding Caylee and according to Dominic, PB (Peter B) funded the Caylee Memorial. Think of Never Lose Hope Foundation.

Building on Nums' thought...........I must say that a comparison of email dates against points on the timeline........has already been very interesting. I suspect that with more time......there will be more direct correlations that can be inferred.

If not......the universe will have been sending mixed messages.

Four days later, DC was allegedly no longer working for JB, here is the contract between the Anthony's and DC. I find item #4 particularly interesting.

http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews/media/acrobat/2009-09/49548343.pdf

Depending on how you interpret this, Cindy wanted DC to stop working for JB, see page 188 in this: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/29679804/Dominic-Casey-Discovery-Documents-9_29_09

I wonder why :waitasec:

ETA: Cindy only wanted people to look for a live Caylee, she became angry at JB about taking KC to search, to Cindy that meant Caylee would be found and KC would be charged with murder if the body was found. She strung DC along so that he could create "reasonable doubt" for KC's legal proceedings, just my opinion/theory.

I can say that he was still with the A's through July 2009, I just re-read the old discovery from 9/29/09.

Well, this was still around the time when Hoover felt her and Dominic were fooling around.

TWA posted the YouTube video a few posts back, that say just that - what Hoover thought

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2ZOW3xuzTo&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

Dominic Casey AND Cindy REVEALED!
March 05, 2009

Thoughts to "ponder"....

October 15th, 2008......Todd Black, PR extraordinaire........utters his infamous "slip"...when he states on CNN... The day after the Grand Jury indictment.

“This is a very serious case involving not just the loss of the life of this little girl, but the loss of whatever is going to happen with Casey Anthony.”

In reviewing the emails.....

pg 706

Email from Luke to Dominic 10/13/008.....7:41 PM
-snip- "We had a 5 hour meeting this afternoon. We still feel strongly that Caylee is alive, still in Florida."

pg 705

Email from Dominic to Luke 10/13/08 8:02PM
-snip-
"What is prompting the location shown near Hopespring Dr. is a statement KC made a long time ago to Lee on one of his visits to her in jail. She stated "I feel that she is very close to home".

pg 710

Email sent from Luke to Dominic 10/13/08 10:15PM
"Dominic-none of our team can conclude that Caylee is dead. We are having such difficulty pinpointing her location for just that reason."

pg 714
DAY OF GJ INDICTMENT
Email from Luke to Dominic 10/14/2008 7:06PM
Dominic, I know it must be a big blow to the Anthony's but I guess they expected the indictment to be hard. We've got to move fast now to find Caylee before Casey goes to trial. This is such a travesty of justice. The precedence has already been set to convict without a body to prove a crime has been committed. The only chance Casey has is to find Caylee and bring to light the whole conspiracy. Please convince them to send something of Caylee's-we will return it immediately.
Note that he did not say bring Caylee home, get her back, find her safe.......he said find Caylee and then mentions a conspiracy. Nothing about reuniting a little girl with her family. Hmmmmmmm

Fantastic and Thank You! I was about to go and look this up.

Four days later, DC was allegedly no longer working for JB, here is the contract between the Anthony's and DC. I find item #4 particularly interesting.

http://orlandosentinel.image2.trb.com/orlnews/media/acrobat/2009-09/49548343.pdf

Depending on how you interpret this, Cindy wanted DC to stop working for JB, see page 188 in this: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/29679804/Dominic-Casey-Discovery-Documents-9_29_09

I wonder why :waitasec:

I can't tell if Dom is saying Cindy requested that he stop working for JB?
Or, if Dom is saying "as requested", that Cindy asked Dom for a copy of Dom's letter to JB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NPOL1566