GUILTY MT - Sherry Arnold, 43, Sidney, 7 Jan 2012 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
men are 47 and 22... 47 y/o being held at williams county jail per BG

Billings Gazette will have the full story up within the hour.

billingsgazette.com should have story up in 1 hour. From the twitter feed, it looks like they gave very limited info.

Was there any clarification that her body was found?

Can someone post a link? I got absolutely nothing on the live feed. I think it is not working.

both of them are being held in ND... I am still unclear on if they have recovered her body????

eta: I mean one of them

other in SD

Twitter feed is indicating they did not announce finding or having her body yet.

If they don't have her body then how do they know for sure that she is dead?

both of them are being held in ND... I am still unclear on if they have recovered her body????

I'm not clear on that either, and nothing on whether it was deliberate or acidental. One's 47 and the other is 22...for some reason my 1st thought went to father and son....one involved, the other helped cover it up, perhaps?

From twitter:

A 22 year old male is being held in Rapid City, South Dakota...and a 47 year old male is being held in Williston, North Dakota...no crime scene was announced...no further information was given about the body...simply, they announced that they would have a press conference long before they realized, wow...we can't give out any information yet. But the media will be there, we need to make them happy.

I mean... one is being held in ND and one in SD.. .and who is on first? Because I am as confused as all get out!!!

I just got here and saw this horrible update.

Have they said she was murdered or could it be, best case scenario, she was hit by a car and they hid her body? I just say best case as opposed to what could have happened if she was abducted.

I'm so sad for her and her family. Totally didn't expect this updated.

Was there any clarification that her body was found?

I can't determine whether they know she's dead but haven't retrieved the body or they can't access it. Not much info given out.

Abduction attempt reported near Forsyth

The woman, who reported the incident to the sheriff's office at 6:50 p.m. Thursday, said that between 2 and 3 p.m. she had stopped along the Frontage Road between Rosebud and Forsyth to look for a CD in her car, Thingvold said.
A man approached the driver's side door and told her she had to go with him, the undersheriff said. The man pulled out a fish fillet knife that had a substance on it that looked like blood and said, "You need to come with me or you'll end up like that ***** on TV," the woman reported, Thingvold said.
The woman, who lives in the area, interpreted the man's comment as a reference to Sidney teacher Sherry Arnold, who was confirmed dead on Friday by law enforcement officials.

Read more: http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...fb9-5636-a6eb-2aa24c577829.html#ixzz1jNdJCob1

http://billingsgazette.com/news/sta...cle_8ca53c1a-2fb9-5636-a6eb-2aa24c577829.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clintbentwood